Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl (1959 Views)

Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / Would You Date An Ugly Person? Watch This Girls Hilarious Video / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Babafaros(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
#1. Ugly girls will tag 95
people in a pic and still get 2 likes, Probably
from her family members

#2. When a group of
girls wanna take a pic,
they hand over the
camera to her..if you're
that girl, then you're ugly

#3. If no guy has ever
paid your transport fare in a public bus,
then you
have to do something about your looks

#4. Whenever there is
drama rehearsals in
your church, they always select you to play
the role
of a witch, vampire or
demon

#5. Most girls with
sweet names on fb like "mo cute","pinky
Berry","dope Diva
Queen","Nicky" are usually very ugly

#6. Ugly girls won't
even like this post cause they are angry
with me
right now for exposing them

#7Add yours

No be so?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Babafaros(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cc: Dani1luv,Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Judeoxide(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
This post is almost TRUE...just that it applies to only foolish girls...because no girl is really ugly
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Donpizzle(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Judeoxide:
This post is almost TRUE...just that it applies to only foolish girls...because no girl is really ugly

I disagree wif u... ugly girls dey wella.....dere is dis girl around my neighborhood, if u look at her face in the night then u can b sure of nightmare....atutupoyoyo
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Judeoxide(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Donpizzle:

I disagree wif u... ugly girls dey wella.....dere is dis girl around my neighborhood, if u look at her face in the night then u can b sure of nightmare....atutupoyoyo
I understand you..but from from my view...i remembered one program called money show on ait...the presenter was so funny looking when that show started...she was slim bone face..we watch that program only to laugh at her...but TRUE be told she is brilliant very...after some months men I looked at that money show ....hmmm the lady changed and was looking very clean and attractive ...

My point...all girls have the potentials of beuty in them..just that some don't know that TRUE beauty is in the heart

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Donpizzle(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Judeoxide:
I understand you..but from from my view...i remembered one program called money show on ait...the presenter was so funny looking when that show started...she was slim bone face..we watch that program only to laugh at her...but TRUE be told she is brilliant very...after some months men I looked at that money show ....hmmm the lady changed and was looking very clean and attractive ...

My point...all girls have the potentials of beuty in them..just that some don't know that TRUE beauty is in the heart

true talk
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by oyindare(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Yea I think I know that gal...u too get teeth sha
Judeoxide:

Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl by Chestar5(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Am ugly but none of d above ave happened to me undecided....

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Screen Shot Of Wat My Girlfriend Had To Say About Mtn / Nigeria And Her Police!!! / Naija Police !! Waiting Dae Happen Nah ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.