Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 (1869 Views)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by BillDesmond2much(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wonders shall never end o, i am yet to come to terms with my eyes. It all happened today in Lafia, nasarawa state Bukansidi in particular as i decided to go get a roasted corn(maize) at about 4pm, returning home i decided to follow the back of the township stadium but never noticed the woman in front of me and the beggar walking towards our direction. The woman in front of me made a donation of #200 to the beggar and the beggar thanked her and they walked pass each other, i passed the beggar because i have always not been in the habit of giving beggars money, if i must give then it's kids in my street.
After a few steps the woman before me shouted Lailah-ilallahu and turned to look back to the direction of the beggar now behind me, her shout made me take notice of her and to my greatest surprise she has the same illness as the beggar as they both hosts Mycobacterium leprae( leprosy ), i also looked behind me to no why she shouted and what she's looking at and coming back to my direction, i saw the beggar now looking free and whole and now walking away faster. The woman raised alarm and people immediately intercepted the beggar, i never went an inch close to the beggar as i am a first hand witness to what she can do. After so much interrogation and threats she(the beggar) decided to release her and return her to her previous skin and nature, we happily waited to see the transformation, the beggar asked the woman to hold her hands, as soon as the woman did, they both varnished(disappeared) and everyone there scattered immediately.
Hmmm no be small thing o, infact i no even no how my corn take go again sef.
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Abbeyme: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is unbelievable...Really scary
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by BillDesmond2much(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na celebration for being free abi na mourning for the disappeared?
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by delishpot: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
I will not lie. I suspect I have been a victim of this ish too. No joking o.
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by dangote7510(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
na lie.
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Orfankwagh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
how will dis solve d haram of boko
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by UnknownT: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fear North. Their juju na die!!!! Experts in the more you look, the less you see kinda juju
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by osaslord500(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
This days even beggars can't be trusted.
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by nellyquash(f): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by b3llo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Christ!!! This beggers self!! This is serious.
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
why are you like this Op??
my mum told me this story since 2013 only for you to come n lie yo us now that it happened to you... can u swear by whatever u worship or biliv that thus truly happened in ur presssence today

1 Like

Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by BillDesmond2much(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
why are you like this Op??
my mum told me this story since 2013 only for you to come n lie yo us now that it happened to you... can u swear by whatever u worship or biliv that thus truly happened in ur presssence today
Armed robbery has been happening even before we were born, Terrorism too and other things it doesn't mean the wouldn't occur again since it has been happening for ages, the place it happened to me am sure isn't the same place ur mum told u it happened(that's if she ever did). But if u think it's a frame up, then i pray u meet them this days and tell us hw the varnish land looks like
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
BillDesmond2much:

Armed robbery has been happening even before we were born, Terrorism too and other things it doesn't mean the wouldn't occur again since it has been happening for ages, the place it happened to me am sure isn't the same place ur mum told u it happened(that's if she ever did). But if u think it's a frame up, then i pray u meet them this days and tell us hw the varnish land looks like
this is Lamentation...its obvious u lied
if not swear
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2015
I for like believe you o buh I no fit
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Logicalsoul(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2015
No pictorial evidence to back up your claim, at least it would aid the authorities in apprehending the culprit and freeing the victim. Besides it is logically impossible for a human to vanish into thin air, except they are on set for a movie shot.
Hmmmm.
With all her disappearing skills she could not help bring back Chibok girls even for a fee, i am sure Fg would be willing to engage her services.
Superstition would only drag us backward... Logic rules, apply it, it's free.
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2015
And you didn't bother to bring out your smartphone and take their pics as they disappeared

Tell me, how do we believe this story now? undecided
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Emmyk(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice lie there. wink
Re: Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Send Money To Nigeria Through Ping Express / How Can One Open A Restaurant With 100k Salary / Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.