Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive (759 Views)

You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2015
You are not alone but your story will soon change.

If you have given your heart to Jesus and believed in His death and resurrection for your sake then you've already experienced a greater miracle than conceiving and the Bible says you now belong to the only family on earth that CANNOT be barren- others may not be barren but you CANNOT, because the Self-Existing Eternal One (Jehovah) Who is more than enough (El-Shaddai) SAYS so:

"You shall be blessed more than any other people; NONE OF YOUR MEN OR WOMEN WILL BE CHILDLESS nor will any of your livestock be without young [Imagine that! Not even your animals will be barren not to talk of you.] Deuteronomy 7:14

This is the word of the God Who made the whole of heaven and the earth- Who made and sustained them also by His word- who also made you and saved your soul, Who is kind to you enough to make you see and read this post. He said YOU TOO WILL HAVE YOUR BABY(IES).

Believe the Lord your God, so shall you be established)- even in your destiny of having your own babies- believe His prophets so shall you prosper.
IN CHRIST, every promise God ever made in the scriptures a "Yes" including the above one.
"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ." 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NIV)
So if you are IN CHRIST you are covered. Bareness may affect others but as for you, you ARE fruitful and your own hands WILL carry your babies.

If you are not in Christ- you may be religious but not saved- take advantage of this opportunity to come into the Kingdom where all things are possible. Let God forgive you all your sins- yes ALL, including abortion, premarital and extramarital sex. Jesus paid for all your sins, don't carry the burden again. Just bow before the Almighty and say

"I come back to You today Father. I believe Jesus died for all my sin. I believe You raised Him from death and He is alive for me to be forgiven and made sinless before You. Forgive me all my sins today. Jesus the Messiah, I confess You as Lord, as Master over my life. Thank you Father for forgiving me. Thank you Jesus for loving me to the very end. Amen."

If you said that prayer, please click on my user name to visit my profile and send me a private message or notify me here. I long to hear from.

To everyone, be ready to share your testimony of getting pregnant with us. I'll continue later by God's grace.
Go, get pregnant by this word of God!

Re: Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Okay you've not known what it feels like to be pregnant and/or to have a baby but you surely know what it feels like not to have one when it looks like it's the season. That is something not everyone can talk about because many people don't know what it feels like. Some even get pregnant but don't want it. And here you are just looking forward to the day when your in-laws will see that at least you got pregnant even if it ends in miscarriage. God forbid!

I need you to know that it is very easy to conceive. That is why many people need to actually make effort not to get pregnant. God designed it that way. Anything that makes conception difficult is not from God. From the beginning, it was not so. So don't blame God, praise Him.

Yes, praise God because He deserves your praise. Having a child is not all there is to your life. Don't be blinded to other things that are working just because of the few that seems not to.

Praise God because He is good and His mercy truly outlasts the seasons of human life.

Praise God because He "sets the lonely in families" (Psalm 68:6) He does not set families into loneliness.
Praise Him because "He settles.. [again, like "He sets", present tense. He still does!] He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of CHILDREN." (Psalm 113:9) He does not make the pregnant unsettled by causing them to loose their pregnancies neither does He go about turning mothers into childless women. He is good. He is not evil. He also feels our distresses and pains and He only works to make sure that no matter how long the night times of sorrow and pain is, joy will always show up as surely as the morning. So praise Him because He is alive and He does what is good only.

Praise Him because, although He is not responsible for our pains, He makes ALL THINGS work together for good to those who love God, who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)This means that no matter what the devil does and no matter what mistakes and errors you've committed in the past, God has not lost control of your life. He can make a message of His kindness come out of the mess of the childless. Praise Him because as long as you love Him, you can be sure your story will end in abundance of children.

Praise Him because you will not always have this opportunity to do what angels can't do- to praise God in tough and rough times- because they never have such opportunities anyway. So in this short side of eternity, don't waste your opportunity in sorrow. You will not always have the opportunity to show the devil and angels that you still have sense, you still have mouth and you still have life enough to praise God for Who He is despite going through a rough season. For this season shall pass away and you won't have it anymore.

Give thanks to the Lord because He is good and His love endures for ever (Psalm 136:1). For "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." 145:8-9

He is not responsible for your plight but He allowed it because He knows that He can make you come out of it better than you were before it. So, although it is a sacrifice, offer to God thanksgiving and praise because He allowed your apparent childlessness although you are not barren. When you do, you acknowledge that God is still in charge and not the devil.

It's time to go before the God of Gods and give Him some praise!
Re: Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Summary of the above messages
1. If you are born again, born into God's family through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, you are not barren and you cannot be. That you've not conceived physically doesn't mean you are barren, doesn't mean you can't have your own biological children.

2. God is good and there is no evil in Him at all. He only knows how to give good gifts to His children- He does so better than you would like to do to your unborn children. PRAISE GOD IN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES, for who He is - He is good and His mercy endures forever

Now to today's message..

CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE

God is able to do more than what you ask OR THINK/IMAGINE (Eph 3:20). Your imagination/ thought pattern is important. God told Abraham (Abram then) to lift up his eyes FROM WHERE HE WAS and see where God promised Him (Genesis 13:14). It's time you start picturing yourself breastfeeding your babies and playing with your toddlers with joy right now- where you are in the no-baby-yet circumstance.

When God tries to help some of us and, like He showed them as stars to Abraham, shows us our children in the dream, instead of keeping that picture and celebrating God, I know some of us say they are "spiritual babies"- the work of evil spirits. Satan tries to turn God's gift of showing us the good future into a source of concern to us again. Wicked devil! Then you go for "deliverance" but the dreams keep coming and you still don't get it that it is God, not the devil. Deliver yourself today.. from ignorance! Keep that picture in your heart; it is God's word in pictures: YOU TOO WILL CARRY(NOT JUST YOUR PREGNANCY BUT ALSO) YOUR BABY.

As you picture breastfeeding your babies or playing with your twins and triplets, don't hold back the joy. Freely rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS (Philippians 4:4). In the Lord. Yes, for He makes all things new and now it shall spring forth. See it happening because it is real to God and it should be real to you too.
Change what you see to what God promised you and not what the devil is doing.
Re: Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE
Re: Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
What's the name of your baby? It should be that real to you. God does not fail.
Re: Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2015
DELIVERANCE FROM ATTACK OF CHILDLESSNESS

**Please go back, read and practise the previous posts before the following. You need the right mindset to release and enjoy the grace and power of God**
Re: Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive by PMIcon(m): 1:31am On Aug 09, 2015
DELIVERANCE:
Why the name of Jesus WILL work for YOU as we proceed in this session

1. His name represents Him

The name Jesus Christ received is not in the spelling and pronounciation. It represents His physical presence. That is the reason why in the old testament the Israelites pray facing the temple: God said He has put His name there. So when they face the temple they face God Himself. Wherever you mention the name of Jesus Christ with faith, you practicaly bring Him to that place and He will do what you are demanding in His name so far you are not asking Him to do evil. (He is absolutely good. No evil can come from Him.)
"I will do whatever you ask in my name."(John 14:13-14)
This is not prayer. Jesus Himself taught us to pray to the Father- not to Him (talkless of a "holy Mary"wink. He described using His own authority to cause things to happen by bringing Him to the scene through His name. He can definitely accomplish what you can't.
Don't compare yourself with the size of the situation; compare the situation with the limitless power of God in Jesus Christ, for "in Christ all the fullness of the Deity(GOD) lives in bodily form"(Colossians 2:9)

2. The name "Jesus" has meaning. It means Jehovah saves or Jehovah is salvation.

Act 16:31"Believe the the Lord Jesus[JEHOVAH SAVES] and you will be saved"(in your case, from the attack of not conceiving or not having live birth)

Jesus suffered, died and rose again because of you. It is not His will for you to bear the pains and sorrow He already bore for you. So refuse and change your situation by calling on His name.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Seperation Of Seats In Some Churches? / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. Part 2 / Why Do Wicked People Prosper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.