Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. (758 Views)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by johnnyblakes(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls nairalanders,I need help on how to overcome fornication and this trending football betting,its eating me away,all I think of is sex and gamble, it has made me believe that is the way out of brokeness and everyday my saddness grows thicker,pls help me I want to stop,I want to find my way back to God, help me,thanks
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
ILL PRAY FOR U DIS VERY NITE
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by Keepshining(f): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you believe, the Lord will surely deliver you.All you need to do is to cry unto God,confess your sins and promise not to go back to it.As i join you in prayer.
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by gabazin080(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ op. We are both suffering from the same illness

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by rawpadgin(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
gabazin080:
ain't u the one that want to quit his job for gambling
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by onetrack(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Atheist here to say that religion, praying, faith, all these won't do anything for you. You just have to make up your mind that you are going to avoid one or both of these things for once and for all.

Avoid going to places that remind you of these activities. Find friends who don't participate in these types of things. Move to an area where these are not easily available (this may be impossible). Find another, less expensive habit (video gaming). Masturb@te if it helps; it's free and safe.

It's really not a problem if you spend a lot of time in church in order to avoid betting and screwing, just as long as you don't give the pastor all your money and end up broke again.

Most smokers who quit completely do so without any kind of help. They just said one day that they would quit and that was it. But maybe you are not at that point yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by gabazin080(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
ain't u the one that want to quit his job for gambling
yeap. Any advice?
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by rawpadgin(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
gabazin080:
yeap. Any advice?
don't even think about it

ur entire family member will hate u undecided
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by johnydon22(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnnyblakes:
Pls nairalanders,I need help on how to overcome fornication and this trending football betting,its eating me away,all I think of is sex and gamble, it has made me believe that is the way out of brokeness and everyday my saddness grows thicker,pls help me I want to stop,I want to find my way back to God, help me,thanks
gabazin080:
[b]If you believe you can, then you can. If you think you can't then you are also correct.

Either way it all depends on your will to or not to. Some might suggest you go for counselling but if you lack the will, it still will be as good as nothing. so what i am saying in essence is "If you are to succeed or not to succeed depends on you and you alone"

Gambling is unhealthy because it eats you deep without you realizing it. it engulfs you like a sweet poison that you always think there is room for one more.
This is not about shouting for help; What help could anybody possibly offer?

This is about you saying to yourself "This is what i want" and mean every word. Do not claim to be the victim of these addictions but rather be the master of these addictions because frankly you are, if you do not get up to gamble your money won't miraculously disappear from your pocket to the gamble house, or if you do not always yield to your urge to have sex, your p_enis won't on it's own fly out of your pants.

So these actions are your doing, these circumstances are your responsibility. So if you break free from them it is entirely your doing.

First you must accept these addictions as they are, do not let yourself give in to the psychological tear between desire and will. . First accept these desires are there and then place your will over your desires.

Next time you have an urge to gamble, subject this desire to the judgement of your decision because it rests on you to get up or not to get up, next time you feel the need to have sex subject this desire to the judgement of your decision if it is to be or not to be and while you are at it always remember you are in charge..

Always keep in mind the power of your will determines your victory
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnnyblakes:

U have only one problem and that is gambling n its not even a sin, But it can make u sin.

Fornication is not a sin.

email me, I was once a gamble addict.

goldenmatador111@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by Image123(m): 1:04am On Sep 03, 2015
johnnyblakes:

It is Jesus Christ that can help you, call on Him to help you.
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 03, 2015
johnnyblakes:
have you ever confessed the Lord Jesus as your saviour?. Have you ever read this verses, matthew 1 vs 21, John 8 vs 36, Romans 6 vs 14 and lastly 1 john 3vs 8. If your answer is No. Then hurry. Take up those verses. Sanctify a fast, kneel and pray from your heart to the Lord and obtain victory
Re: Nairalanders Help Me,i Am An Addict Of Football Gambling And Fornication. by mrZENographer: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2015
johnnyblakes:

Seriosly, your solution is obtainable in The Lord's Chosen Church. Come and hear Pastor Mouka's preaching. It has undiluted truth and gives abundant life, and freedom from sin.

When one knws God and goes deep into sin, he later begins to feel the emptiness of himself and there arises d desire for salvation/God's help..I think thats your case. You need a man of God the will speak life and truth to your innerman.

You Can come to Ijesha lagos. Also watch Chosen tv on satellite. Ask dish sellers where u can get chosen tv. Bye.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Consider As Your Greatest Achievement On Earth? / Pagan Symbolisms In Christianity / Wealth Without Covetousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.