Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ (1078 Views)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ by arosteph: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2015
By Benjamin Njoku
Nollywood star actress and entrepreneur, Monalisa Chinda has added another feather to her cap as she has concluded production of her innovative talk-show called, “You and I with Monalisa”
Produced to world-class standard and targeted at millions of viewers across leading television and online media platforms globally.
Monalisa Chinda on set
‘You and I with Monalisa’ is an eccentric show created to address pressing and trending social issues in the most refreshing perspectives.’
“It’s great to be challenged again at this exciting phase of my career with the privilege to present something fresh and original,” Monalisa
said of the state-of-the-art talk show.
“We’re dealing with everything engaging, enriching and life-changing including some of the pitfalls we get into as a people, and ultimately how do we get out of them?”
Proudly supported by the Niger Delta Development Commission, ‘You and I with Monalisa’ is scheduled to be aired on AIT, Television Continental and other platforms in the coming week.

Re: Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ by Polithiefcian(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ by hatux: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ by arosteph: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Just her new style
Re: Photo: What’s Monalisa Chinda Up To With ‘you And I’ by pretydiva(f): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2015
I wish her success in her pursuit

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This ...... / Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya / Meet The 13 Very Funny People You Have On Your Whatsapp List!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.