Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu (714 Views)

Gmb Sorry Pmbuhari The God And His Saints / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Pope Francis As He Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by OgaTheTop2: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2015
What's the best caption for this?

Re: Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by HungerBAD: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Wetin i tell you Tinubu? i no tell you say we go WIN? Oya CHOP Knuckle.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by Burger01(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Tinubu, I no tell you so?cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2015
you no b small pikin y wear this to our marriage
Re: Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by marshalcarter: 5:44am On Jul 17, 2015
See as dos 2 wey dey back dey laff lyk sey dem take insecticide grin
Re: Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmn.. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Caption This Picture of PMBuhari And Tinubu by ShakurM(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2015
What is this you are putting on? Can't you wear white like others?...

Listen oo, I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. / Orente.. ? / VIDEO: White Boys Making $$$ In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.