Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,256 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. (742 Views)

What's Your Opinion Of European Colonialism? / This Caring KBC Journalist Caried A Begger To Satefy During The Bee Attack / Pdp’s Opinion Of The Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
I have heard a lot of people say they dont give a damn about what people think but deep down inside they are the ones that care most. Please guys any suggestion on how to stop it
Re: How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by Bacteriocin(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
By not caring nooni
Re: How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by robinicule(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2015
bro u cant only if ur not human, trust me i try it everytime, what i do is dat i advice my self speaking out like am talking to my self....it takes alotta practice and self restrain, am beginning to master it. #peace

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by toyeoye(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Geminis Only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
robinicule:
bro u cant only if ur not human, trust me i try it everytime, what i do is dat i advice my self speaking out like am talking to my self....it takes alotta practice and self restrain, am beginning to master it. #peace
nice one. #noted
Re: How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by 19naia(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2015
1. By having a life lived that provides all the evidence needed in place of random opinons of others.

2. Knowing every one makes mistakes and that one person who is not perfect, has no right to deprive you of making your own fair share of mistakes. Mistakes are a learning opportunity.

3. Knowing that if you ever have an opinion about something not directly involvng you, then you must understand why random people around you have opinions about you and your business in life. Vicarious experience is a human need, to live or have an experience through someone else's life and experience. Just a detailed way of saying back seat driver who has no hand in the controls but thinks to know all about the operations of the vehicle.
Its no big deal, just fill your mind with as much wisdom as possible to form a mesh that you filter all the random opinions through.

Thanks for letting me add my "opinion" to the matter.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. by Badadvisor: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
toyeoye:
Geminis Only
Really?
I am and this is really me.
Explain more

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Edo State Governor And Wife / See How Nigerian Police Reacted To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.