Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Married Again (indian Film) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Married Again (indian Film) (1827 Views)

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / Which One Is More Interesting Between Married Again And Eternal Love. / Latest On Married Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Again (indian Film) by akudinaobi(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Pls fellow nairaland I need an advice on how to remove zee cinema from my decoder
The reason is that my household glue their eyes on any slightest chance they have on the season programe that is being aired by zee cinema called married again
The funny thing is that my girlfriend is already acting funny courtsy of married again and my cousin will not eat when ever you made her angry just because of (eternal love)
I can't just help it and I miss my darling station arise tv and sony max
Help
Re: Married Again (indian Film) by Darrellhill: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Me toooo, once it is 8pm then I ve to wait till 10pm everyday to get to watch any other station... my broda the matter don tire me
Re: Married Again (indian Film) by darmys(f): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Recommend My Next Season Film / Download Hellboy Full Movie 2019 / Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.