Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (57103 Views)

Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
xender:
dat man should b sent 2 confront boko boy on d war field.

wicked man.

Receive sense..

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Lof nooni.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2015
ZUBY77:
Wacko Wives.

Well, anybody who is ready to marry me must also be ready to live in a different city from mine.
Everything will be provided for you but living in the same place with me is never going to happen.

And before the "God's soldiers" comes here to tell me how sacred marriage is and how God wants the parents to live in the same room, understand that i make my own laws to suit my way of reasoning.

I am not going to bomb a Church or Mosque because Allah decreed.
I chose what I do, not any institution.
I am one of your biggest fans and really respect you so much, with all your experiences you still wanna get married why?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry THE WORK OF THE DEVIL ABI?

EVERY LITTLE THING UNA MUST BLAME THE DEVIL,

DEVIL THIS DEVIL THAT. LEAVE THE GUY ALONE!!!!
Na u knw ooo, bfr nko no him? Datz simply his mission in any / every family
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2015
I hope the thing no affect him engine room?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:
Useless morafucker man.
He was sleeping with the maids.

Irresponsible mofo!
This woman dull sha.she for pour am for him blockous.

Imagine, 16 month old baby and another one on the way.. He found her unattractive and she prolly has a slacked pussy.

Wicked man.

Die Die Die!!!

Madam will get off because she can always blame it on pregnancy hormones that led to temporary insanity.

I am loving Nigerian women more and more these days.

Chuck you guys tongue tongue

Did you read another story madam?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Season of women bathing their hubbies or rivals with either hot water or hot water and grounded pepper.
Waiting for the runway preg wife to give her side of the story but no matter what, she wasn't right to leave her man in this shape.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2015
xender:
dat man should b sent 2 confront boko boy on d war field.

wicked man.
comprehension deficiency. Very bad disease. U need to consult a qualified doctor. Pls.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Frankiss44:

Did you read another story madam?

I didn't. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by diva90: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Not in support of the violence but what did the man do to warrant this from the wife. She obviously has a temper but she will never go this far unless he did something serious that hurt her. Story is one sided.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2015
that woman is just WICKED.

That's all.

How can a sane human being pour hot boiling water on another human being and then shout fire and runaway?

That woman is evil and deranged.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by saladin24(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Na Suya or Kpomo be that?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by akanke79: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2015
stale news
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by sunnyuche1(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
I no marry again o!!! stupid n useless news these days.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmm

We just heard one side of the story..

Abi the woman na yabaleft patient..... find the whole story and drop it like it's hot here. grin

Welcome back. Is ur phone fixed?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by enomakos(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHICH NORMAL HUMAN BEING GO STAY WITH HER.

NA DIVORCE SHARP SHARP.
you are right bro
if the man remain in the marriage the next we will hear is his obituary
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by dammieco(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by dammieco(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by sellYourCar: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Lucky guy....obviously she would've shot him if she had a gun sad
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Jonwesley(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Marriage under two (2) years, but already five (5) months pregnant on a child who's one year and four (4) months.

What is the rush for my goodness? I envisage the husband is jobless and all he does is sex. Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
diva90:
Not in support of the violence but what did the man do to warrant this from the wife. She obviously has a temper but she will never go this far unless he did something serious that hurt her. Story is one sided.

Pls my sister don't talk like this. Don't be unfair.

What on earth could that man have done to warrant such inhumane treatment?
She did that to a man she married, the father of a child and unborn child?

Which kind evil temper be that?

Its obvious she has been planing it. I mean, she did not pour the hot water on him in the middle of a fight??

She made sure he was sleeping, and then she boiled the water and poured it on him, went on to shout fire and ran away

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by stag: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by bestofrichy: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
That's a wicked act, wish the man quick recovery
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by adebayo201: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
peeta89:
Is that the reason why she poured hot water on him? She will be docked.

iffahear
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Adinfinitum: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Wicked poeple every where
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by lordtim001(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Females...Always making the news.If it is not Boko Haram,it is fraud.The worst thing u could do a man is to attack him unawares.That was a bad thing to do.Thank God they reconciled
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
enomakos:
you are right bro
if the man remain in the marriage the next we will hear is his obituary
THAT'S TRUE, YOU DON'T STAY WITH VIOLENT PEOPLE AND EXPECT THINGS WILL WORK OUT GOOD.

THAT'S A BIG LIE, A VIOLENT HUSBAND OR WIFE WILL ALWAYS BE VIOLENT, NO MATTER THE TALK
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ogogoromasta: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MENN !!! NAIJA WOMEN DON DEY BECOME LESS MARRIAGEABLE,

NO WONDER SINGLE PEOPLE JUST FULL EVERYWHERE EVEN AT THE AGE OF 30-60.

IF DO NO DO, I GO JUST GO GHANA OR EVEN CHAD GO FIND ON SWEET WOMAN MARRY.

EVEN GHANA AND THE REST, YOU GO HARDLY HEAR THIS KIND THING.

NAIJA WOMEN angry YOU ARE BECOMING MORE LIKE ANIMALS AND LESS OF HUMAN

ghana punnni
swit pass
naija own

as 4 naija babez
all of dem na
ashaaaaaaawo
dem plenti 4 nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Reference(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Stay in what. The question you shoukd ask is, will he survive the trauma. If he does he should run for his life.

Once again, where are those women libertarians who say violence is the exclusive preserve of men. What do you have to say.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Lero15(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
Eiya
It's not her fault. Na demons.
demons
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by daey118(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Humblesam:
Wives beating husbands this days!!!! What's happening?
its not only the streets thats not smiling ...iguess
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by obowunmi(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
How will any sane man marry a mad woman and call her his wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.