Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (57128 Views)

Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
xender:
dat man should b sent 2 confront boko boy on d war field.

wicked man.
seriously?? Wats d problem? undecided is it dat u can't understand English, or u jst choose 2 type witout reading?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

ghana punnni
swit pass
naija own

as 4 naija babez
all of dem na
ashaaaaaaawo
dem plenti 4 nairaland
NO MIND THEM, THEM DEY FORM GOOD GIRLS DEY ADVICE PEOPLE ANYHOW BUT REAL LIFE THEM BE WOLF IN A SHEEP CLOTH.

WHO DEY EVEN SEND THEM NOWADAYS undecided
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by deebrain(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
xender:

wicked man.

I owe you a pair of glasses and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ogogoromasta: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NO MIND THEM, THEM DEY FORM GOOD GIRLS DEY ADVICE PEOPLE ANYHOW BUT REAL LIFE THEM BE WOLF IN A SHEEP CLOTH.

cococuckoocandy
iz one of dem

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by deebrain(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:

The truth please....

How old are you?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by zubbynize(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Women this day are acting strange ooooo........I don't need the other side of this story cos the side is already enough
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by akoaki(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Humblesam:
Wives beating husbands this days!!!!
What's happening?

Power must change hands ( courtesy MFM )
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by martolux(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
holamiday:
Jesus Christ! What sort of insanely audacious wicked act is this? Boiling water on someone's skin, in the middle of their sleep. She even locked up the man to deny him help.

Even in hell, where the devil reigns, such wickedness does not exist.
Av u been there?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by naijaboiy: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:
Useless morafucker man.
He was sleeping with the maids.

Irresponsible mofo!
This woman dull sha.she for pour am for him blockous.

Imagine, 16 month old baby and another one on the way.. He found her unattractive and she prolly has a slacked pussy.

Wicked man.

Die Die Die!!!

Madam will get off because she can always blame it on pregnancy hormones that led to temporary insanity.

I am loving Nigerian women more and more these days.

Chuck you guys tongue tongue
You know deep down that what you typed up there is senseless and stùpid.

But you still posted it anyway.

You just want to seek for attention. You want the guys to quote you and post angry words at you so you can have your fun.

You're just a shameless attention seeking motherfuckér.

Dolt! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by amazingspiderma: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
She did not read it,she was just rushing to comment.
Nothing wey person no go see.
Cadamlk:
I don't understand!!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know deep down that what you typed up there is senseless and stùpid.

But you still posted it anyway.

You just want to seek for attention. You want the guys to quote you and post angry words at you so you can have your fun.

You're just a shameless attention seeking motherfuckér.

Dolt! undecided

Is this all You've got?? grin grin

So weak!!

15 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Is this all You've got?? grin grin

So weak!!
It's simply the truth.

And yea the truth is all i've got.

Stomach it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

It's simply the truth.

And yea the truth is all i've got.

Stomach it. undecided

Your truth right?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmm

We just heard one side of the story..

Abi the woman na yabaleft patient..... find the whole story and drop it like it's hot here. grin
so after seeing this inhumane treatment u still need the other side. if it was a man that did this to a woman now you would call him all sorts of names... undecided
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
deebrain:

The truth please....

How old are you?
10 YRS OLD angry
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

cococuckoocandy iz one of dem
grin grin
I HEAR SAY SHE DON TURN FEMINIST
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2015
adebayo201:
I'm the wife's Bro and I don't want my sis to have any issue with that man again angry
well then. can you tell us what the other side of the coin looks like.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by lilmax(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
If its a man then he is called a beast

But if its a woman then the story is one sided cheesy nairaland no go kill person
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ogogoromasta: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:

grin grin

I HEAR SAY SHE DON TURN FEMINIST

no mind am
she be dabota lawson pt2
fyn gal wey marri
old man becuz of moni lipsrsealed

she no get voice
4 houze buh go
cum online dey form
feminazi

shioooor!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Your truth right?? grin grin

Yea!

You can fhuuck of now to stùpid lane and continue with your senseless behaviour.

I'm done with you. undecided
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by pseudonomer: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2015
NEWS like this always scared the shit out of me, coupled with my experience with insanely jealous girlfriends... I don't wanna get married.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea!

You can fhuuck of now to stùpid lane and continue with your senseless behaviour.

I'm done with you. undecided

So soon??... And i was composing a beautiful lullaby for you o.... cheesy cheesy

I hope you erupt this way during knacking o.. tongue tongue

Naijaboiy "SOONest recover"

6 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Until I hear what the Husband has been doing to her, I will not pass judgement on the Woman.

I will however say that this marriage should be legally broken up.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by temodent(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
He should stay because it is meant till death put them aside so that his family would come and pick his dead body, if he is wise though he has better run, run, run for his dear life.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by gbaskiboy: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
xender:

wicked man.
do u read the story at all? Smh!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by naijaboiy: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

So soon??... And i was composing a beautiful lullaby for you o.... cheesy cheesy

I hope you erupt this way during knacking o.. tongue tongue

Naijaboiy "SOONest recover"
Ok.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Fola01: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Satanic agent sent directly from hell...Just like the yellow girl i saw walking alone on my street with her hair crawling on the floor. (How i wished my phone was with me to take a shot when i saw her).
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

cococuckoocandy
iz one of dem

Are you talking of Cococandy, if you were, you are an ass.

12 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by shurlermoz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmmm

We just heard one side of the story..

Abi the woman na yabaleft patient..... find the whole story and drop it like it's hot here. grin

It doesn't matter if that is just quarter of the story, you don't pour hot water on your supposed lover and lock him up to die, their is no excuse for that.
If the husband had been abusive the wife should have involved the law.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by seankay(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
xender:

wicked man.
can you read?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ogogoromasta: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
kilode100:

Are you talking of Cuckoocandy, if you were, I love you so much .

aw. teenk yuw
darlin kiss
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

aw. teenk yuw
darlin kiss

U welcome Baby tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.