Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. (1495 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by oaroloye(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Some of the “Satanic Teachings” of Carlos Castaneda.

SHALOM!

Since some people like to just mouth off about things they know nothing about, I just thought I would show somw of what people who never read them before in their entire life, nor know anyone who knows anything about this man in their entire life, blithely call “SATANIC TEACHINGS.”

Here is the Table of Contents of Carlos Castaneda's third book, JOUNEY TO IXTLAN (1972):

[b]Introduction...............................................................................4
Part 1: Stopping the World
1. Reaffirmations From The World Around Us...............…...........9
2. Erasing Personal History...........................................................14
3. Losing Self-Importance.............................................................19
4. Death is an Adviser....................................................................24
5. Assuming Responsibility...........................................................30
6. Becoming a Hunter....................................................................36
7. Being Inaccessible.....................................................................42
8. Disrupting the Routines of Life ................................................49
9. The Last Battle on Earth ...........................................................53
10. Becoming Accessible to Power ..............................................59
11. The Mood of a Warrior............................................................68
12. A Battle of Power.....................................................................77
13. A Warrior's Last Stand.............................................................87
14. The Gait of Power....................................................................96
15. Not-Doing...............................................................................110
16. The Ring of Power .................................................................120
17. A Worthy Opponent.................................................................127
2Part Two: Journey to Ixtlan
18. The Sorcerer's Ring of Power..................................................137
19. Stopping the World..................................................................145
20. Journey To Ixtlan.....................................................................151[/b]

. JOHN 7:44-51.

44. And some of them would have taken him;
but no man laid hands on him.
45. Then came the officers
to the Chief Priests and Pharisees;
and they said unto them,

"Why have ye not brought him?"

46. The officers answered,

"Never man spake like this man."

47. Then answered them the Pharisees,

"Are ye also deceived?
48. "Have any of the Rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
49. "But this people who knoweth not The Law are Cursed."

50. Nicodemus saith unto them,
[he that came to Jesus by night,
being one of them,]

51. “Doth our law judge any man,
before it hear him,
and know what he doeth?”

HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM THE INTRODUCTION:

. INTRODUCTION

On Saturday, 22 May 1971, I went to Sonora, Mexico, to see don Juan Matus, a Yaqui Indian
sorcerer, with whom I had been associated since 1961. I thought that my visit on that day was
going to be in no way different from the scores of times I had gone to see him in the ten years I
had been his apprentice. The events that took place on that day and on the following days,
however, were momentous to me. On that occasion my apprenticeship came to an end.

For years I had treated the idea of stopping the world as a cryptic metaphor that really did not
mean anything. It was only during an informal conversation that took place towards the end of
my apprenticeship that I came fully to realize its scope and importance as one of the main
propositions of don Juan's knowledge.

Don Juan and I had been talking about different things in a relaxed and unstructured manner. I
told him about a friend of mine and his dilemma with his nine-year-old son. The child, who had
been living with the mother for the past four years, was then living with my friend, and the
problem was what to do with him? According to my friend, the child was a misfit in school; he
lacked concentration and was not interested in anything. He was given to tantrums, disruptive
behavior, and to running away from home.

"Your friend certainly does have a problem," don Juan said, laughing.

I wanted to keep on telling him all the "terrible" things the child had done, but he interrupted
me.

"There is no need to say any more about that poor little boy," he said. "There is no need for
you or for me to regard his actions in our thoughts one way or another."

His manner was abrupt and his tone was firm, but then he smiled.

"What can my friend do?" I asked.

"The worst thing he could do is to force that child to agree with him," don Juan said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that that child shouldn't be spanked or scared by his father when he doesn't behave the
way he wants him to."

"How can he teach him anything if he isn't firm with him?"

"Your friend should let someone else spank the child."

"He can't let anyone else touch his little boy!" I said, surprised at his suggestion.

Don Juan seemed to enjoy my reaction and giggled.

"Your friend is not a warrior," he said. "If he were, he would know that the worst thing one
can do is to confront human beings bluntly."

"What does a warrior do, don Juan?"

"A warrior proceeds strategically."

"I still don't understand what you mean."

"I mean that if your friend were a warrior he would help his child to Stop the World."

"How can my friend do that?"

"He would need personal power. He would need to be a sorcerer."

"But he isn't."

"In that case he must use ordinary means to help his son to change his idea of the world. It is
not stopping the world, but it will work just the same."

I asked him to explain his statements.

"If I were your friend," don Juan said, "I would start by hiring someone to spank the little guy.
I would go to skid row and hire the worst-looking man I could find."

"To scare a little boy?"

"Not just to scare a little boy, you fool. That little fellow must be stopped, and being beaten by
his father won't do it.
"If one wants to stop our fellow men one must always be outside the circle that presses them.
That way one can always direct the pressure."

The idea was preposterous, but somehow it was appealing to me.

Don Juan was resting his chin on his left palm. His left arm was propped against his chest on a
wooden box that served as a low table. His eyes were closed but his eyeballs moved. I felt he was
looking at me through his closed eyelids. The thought scared me.

"Tell me more about what my friend should do with his little boy," I said.

"Tell him to go to skid row and very carefully select an ugly-looking derelict," he went on.
"Tell him to get a young one. One who still has some strength left in him."

Don Juan then delineated a strange strategy. I was to instruct my friend to have the man follow
him or wait for him at a place where he would go with his son. The man, in response to a
prearranged cue to be given after any objectionable behavior on the part of the child, was
supposed to leap from a hiding place, pick the child up, and spank the living daylights out of him.

"After the man scares him, your friend must help the little boy regain his confidence, in any
way he can. If he follows this procedure three or four times I assure you that that child will feel
differently towards everything. He will change his idea of the World."

"What if the fright injures him?"

"Fright never injures anyone. What injures the spirit is having someone always on your back,
beating you, telling you what to do and what not to do.

"When that boy is more contained you must tell your friend to do one last thing for him. He
must find some way to get to a dead child, perhaps in a hospital, or at the office of a doctor. He
must take his son there and show the dead child to him. He must let him touch the corpse once
with his left hand, on any place except the corpse's belly. After the boy does that he will be
renewed. The world will never be the same for him."

I realized then that throughout the years of our association don Juan had been employing with
me, although on a different scale, the same tactics he was suggesting my friend should use with
his son. I asked him about it. He said that he had been trying all along to teach me how to stop the
world.

"You haven't yet," he said, smiling. "Nothing seems to work, because you are very stubborn. If
you were less stubborn, however, by now you would probably have Stopped the World[ with any
of the techniques I have taught you."[/b]

WHAT DO YOU, AS A CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ANIMIST, UNBELIEVER, OR WHATEVER, HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DON JUAN AND HIS IDEAS?
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye's core spiritual beliefs are based on a few HOAX/ FICTIONAL novels written by scammer Carlos Castaneda.

Read a brief extract on the fictional NAGUALISM below;

Following the distinction proposed by religious scholar Henri Corbin in his studies of Sufism, magical realism proposes and generates imaginal worlds, i.e., virtually existing, rather than imagined worlds, i.e., merely fantasized. Magical realism has been developed globally from Russia to Europe to the USA, but it has been primarily identified with South America where Castaneda was born (in Peru) and culturally and sexually imprinted. The premier masterpiece of magical realism, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, was published in Spanish in 1967 (in English, 1970), less than a year before The Teachings of Don Juan. The proximity of these two books involves far more than a coincidence in timing.

The main difference in these works is that Marquez did not present himself as a character in his fiction, but Castaneda does. The inclusion of the author in the invention of the anthropological novel proved to be a tremendously successful narrative device—but equally so, a huge liability for the author. I reckon that for Castaneda it was a liability he simply could not handle.

Magical realism from South American writers flourished from the mid-1950s onward, a decade before Castaneda developed his unique approach to imaginal writing. Was he reading these works and getting ideas from them? No one knows how and when his creative breakthrough came about...
It appears to have occured around June 1961 when he claimed to have met Don Juan Matus for the first time at a bus station in Yuma, Arizona. Amy Wallace does not speculate on this event, which turned Castaneda toward what he would become: the Quixotic exemplar of his own invention. The chronology on sustainedaction.org indicates that Margaret Runyon, who Castaneda met in 1956 and married in 1960, may have suggested the device of subjective creative invention to him:

"If I came to you and I told you that I’d found the ultimate way of life and that I could tell you exactly how to do it, it would be very hard for you to accept. But if I said to you that I’ve got a mysterious teacher who has let me in on some great mysteries, then it’s more interesting . . . It’s much easier to accept." (A Magical Journey pp. 58-59.)

The suggestion to invent a teacher to convey a teaching on ultimate matters seems to have struck a note with Castaneda, but then he had to invent a pupil as well, didn't he? Representing himself as that pupil, he added a wild spin to the narrative form of magical realism, by then a well-established genre.

In Moby Dick, Melville does not place himself as a character in his novel, but his alter ego announces itself in the first line: "Call me Ishmael." Melville boldly proposes to the reader, call me (the author) by the name of the fictional narrator, Ishmael (the character). At the end of the novel the narrator says, "I alone survived." This is doubly true, because in the story Ishmael survived the wreck of the Pequod by floating on a coffin, and equally so because the author survived the act of writing the book. The author continues to live on, outside the fiction he invented, but his characters live within that fiction.

This is one way magical realism can work, but not the only way.

I regard Castaneda as a daring innovator of the genre. Few of the well-known masterworks of magical realism feature the author in the story, either as an Ishmael-like alter ego, or in person. The latter case is extremely rare, and Castanada is the outstanding example. By including himself as a first-person character in his own fiction, he threw a radical spin on the genre.

Magical realism (NAGUALISM) in Carlos Castaneda's treatment has an extraordinary pull for the reader for two reasons (and others as well). First, because it engages the reader empathetically or antipathetically in Castaneda's mixed and often balking reactions of what he undergoes on the path of sorcery. Second, because it involves the reader in an intimate way with the other fictional characters in the story. By first-person inclusion, Castaneda was able to liberate his fictional characters from the story and give them the freedom to inhabit an external magical world. Readers who felt compelled by this world then entered it by a vicarious act of participation, and don Juan, don Genaro, and the other characters in the serial novel became totally real and autonomous people within that participation.
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye's core spiritual beliefs are based on a few HOAX/ FICTIONAL novels written by scammer Carlos Castaneda.

Following the distinction proposed by religious scholar Henri Corbin in his studies of Sufism, magical realism proposes and generates imaginal worlds, i.e., virtually existing, rather than imagined worlds, i.e., merely fantasized. Magical realism has been developed globally from Russia to Europe to the USA, but it has been primarily identified with South America where Castaneda was born (in Peru) and culturally and sexually imprinted. The premier masterpiece of magical realism, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, was published in Spanish in 1967 (in English, 1970), less than a year before The Teachings of Don Juan. The proximity of these two books involves far more than a coincidence in timing.

The main difference in these works is that Marquez did not present himself as a character in his fiction, but Castaneda does. The inclusion of the author in the invention of the anthropological novel proved to be a tremendously successful narrative device—but equally so, a huge liability for the author. I reckon that for Castaneda it was a liability he simply could not handle.

Magical realism from South American writers flourished from the mid-1950s onward, a decade before Castaneda developed his unique approach to imaginal writing. Was he reading these works and getting ideas from them? No one knows how and when his creative breakthrough came about...
It appears to have occured around June 1961 when he claimed to have met Don Juan Matus for the first time at a bus station in Yuma, Arizona. Amy Wallace does not speculate on this event, which turned Castaneda toward what he would become: the Quixotic exemplar of his own invention. The chronology on sustainedaction.org indicates that Margaret Runyon, who Castaneda met in 1956 and married in 1960, may have suggested the device of subjective creative invention to him:

"If I came to you and I told you that I’d found the ultimate way of life and that I could tell you exactly how to do it, it would be very hard for you to accept. But if I said to you that I’ve got a mysterious teacher who has let me in on some great mysteries, then it’s more interesting . . . It’s much easier to accept." (A Magical Journey pp. 58-59.)

The suggestion to invent a teacher to convey a teaching on ultimate matters seems to have struck a note with Castaneda, but then he had to invent a pupil as well, didn't he? Representing himself as that pupil, he added a wild spin to the narrative form of magical realism, by then a well-established genre.

In Moby Dick, Melville does not place himself as a character in his novel, but his alter ego announces itself in the first line: "Call me Ishmael." Melville boldly proposes to the reader, call me (the author) by the name of the fictional narrator, Ishmael (the character). At the end of the novel the narrator says, "I alone survived." This is doubly true, because in the story Ishmael survived the wreck of the Pequod by floating on a coffin, and equally so because the author survived the act of writing the book. The author continues to live on, outside the fiction he invented, but his characters live within that fiction.

I regard Castaneda as a daring innovator of the genre. Few of the well-known masterworks of magical realism feature the author in the story, either as an Ishmael-like alter ego, or in person. The latter case is extremely rare, and Castanada is the outstanding example. By including himself as a first-person character in his own fiction, he threw a radical spin on the genre.

Magical realism (NAGUALISM) in Carlos Castaneda's treatment has an extraordinary pull for the reader for two reasons (and others as well). First, because it engages the reader empathetically or antipathetically in Castaneda's mixed and often balking reactions of what he undergoes on the path of sorcery. Second, because it involves the reader in an intimate way with the other fictional characters in the story. By first-person inclusion, Castaneda was able to liberate his fictional characters from the story and give them the freedom to inhabit an external magical world. Readers who felt compelled by this world then entered it by a vicarious act of participation, and don Juan, don Genaro, and the other characters in the serial novel became totally real and autonomous people within that participation.

Source : https://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/gnosticastaneda/Castanova2.php
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by oaroloye(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:

Of what importance can it be, how Carlos Castaneda came about his Knowledge?

What is supposed to matter is: DOES IT WORK?

"Of all the arguments to be advanced in the defense of DIANETICS, that "IT WORKS!" is the least relevant."

. - FADS AND FALLACIES IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner.

THE ARROGANCY OF OYINBO ELITISM IS TO DECLARE ENTIRE BODIES OF KNOWLEDGE INVALID- JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT IT INVALID.

Later on, after everyone associated with the Knowledge has died, they will claim that the originator was "ONE OF THEIR GUYS," the whole time, and take that Knowledge for their own.

That is how the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH creates "SAINTS."

Jesuit Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA leaked the revelation that the JESUIT ORDER were taught, (by a CARDINAL BEA,) that MUHAMMAD was such a Saint, whom they lost control of, and created one of their worst enemies, instead of their ally to help convert the Arabs to Roman Catholicism.

THE IDEAS OF L. RON HUBBARD were vilified during the beginning of his Ministry, and then people started stealing them, even claiming originality.

PAUL TWITCHELL, a charter member of DIANETICS, alongside RICHARD DE MILLE, abandoned SCIENTOLOGY, having seen how L. Ron Hubbard created a new Religion, and created his own Religion, called ECKANKAR., in 1965.

ECKISTS I came to know- the Movement being somewhat big on Campus, at that time- professed ignorance of this background. PAUL TWITCHELL gave out that he had learned from some mysterious Asian Masters, whereas, it appers, all his real Knowedge came from L. RON HUBBARD.

What concerns ECKISTS is only: “DOES ECKANKAR WORK?”

That is the ONLY reason why people stay in it.

MY concern is that the part of SCIENTOLOGY Paul Twitchell HIJACKED to create his “ECKANKAR” is only a FRACTION of the whole. The parts of SCIENTOLOGY that are omitted do not prevent the ECKANKAR Technique from working, but THEY MAKE THE SYSTEM LESS SAFE- relative to SCIENTOLOGY.

NAGUALISM and SCIENTOLOGY are both a serious threat to the ILLUMINATI, therefore, they should be expected to do everything in their considerable power to discredit them, support the debunking as though it were valid.

INDEFENSIBLE IRRELEVANT DETAILS ARE ATTACKED, CLAIMED TO BE RELEVANT, AND CLAIMED TO BE UNTRUE- THEREFORE MAKING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM UNTRUE.

The following excerpt is from PAGE 3 of THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, published in 1968, which was his PhD. Thesis.

[b]In the summer of 1960, while I was an anthropology student at the University of California,

Los Angeles, I made several trips to the Southwest to collect information on the medicinal
plants used by the Indians of the area. The events I describe here began during one of my
trips. I was waiting in a border town for a Greyhound bus talking with a friend who had been my guide and helper in the survey.

Suddenly he leaned towards me and whispered that the man, a white-haired old Indian, who
was sitting in front of the window was very learned about plants, especially peyote. I asked my
friend to introduce me to this man.

My friend greeting him, then went over and shook his hand.me alone with the old man, not even bothering to introduce us. He was not in the least embarrassed.

I told him my name and he said that he was called Juan and that he was at my service. He
used the Spanish polite form of address.

We shook hands at my initiative and then remained silent for some time. It was not a
strained silence, but a quietness, natural and relaxed on both sides. Though his dark face and
neck were wrinkled, showing his age, it struck me that his body was agile and muscular.
I then told him that I was interested in obtaining information about medicinal plants.

Although in truth I was almost totally ignorant about peyote, I found myself pretending that I
knew a great deal, and even suggesting that it might be to his advantage to talk with me. As I
rattled on, he nodded slowly and looked at me, but said nothing. I avoided his eyes and we
finished by standing, the two of us, in dead silence. Finally, after what seemed a very long
time, Don Juan got up and looked out of the window. His bus had come. He said good-bye and
left the station.

I was annoyed at having talked nonsense to him, and at being seen through by those
remarkable eyes. When my friend returned he tried to console me for my failure to learn
anything from Don Juan. He explained that the old man was often silent or noncommittal, but
the disturbing effect of this first encounter was not so easily dispelled.

I made a point of finding out where Don Juan lived, and later visited him several times. On
each visit I tried to lead him to discuss peyote, but without success. We became, nonetheless,
very good friends, and my scientific investigation was forgotten or was at least redirected into
channels that were worlds apart from my original intention.

The friend who had introduced me to Don Juan explained later that the old man was not a
native of Arizona, where we met, but was a Yaqui Indian from Sonora, Mexico.[/b]

BUT WE ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE:

It appears to have occured around June 1961 when he claimed to have met Don Juan Matus for the first time at a bus station in Yuma, Arizona.

He claimed in his PUBLISHED THESIS to have met Don JUAN MATUS in 1960, but according to SCIENCEWATCH'S SOURCE, Carlos Castaneda claimed to have met Don Juan “AROUND JUNE 1961.”

WHYthe discrepancy?

I don't KNOW, and I DON'T CARE- these stupid accusers ARE NOT RELEVANT!

As a CHRISTIAN, I learned early that JESUS is THE FOUNDATION, and that EVRYTHING has to be EVALUATED in RELATION TO HIS TEACHINGS.

ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY has ELABORATE THEOLOGIES, that, at the end of the day, PRODUCE NO RESULTS.

When people wake up to the fact that these Theologies are worthless, they not only quit their CHURCHES, they even quit RELIGION altogether, and become ATHEISTS- claiming that “ALL RELGION IS FAKE!” Whereas they NEVER EXPERIENCED “ALL” Religion- just ONE SECT- which THEY DECIDED- based on NOTHING REASONABLE- was genuine- until they found out for sure, that it was not.

Whereas, they were NEVER IN REAL CHRISTIANITY, but a COUNTERFEIT they decided had value. The Prophet ISAIAH gave a witty anecdote on that topic.

Therefore, when I quite ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY, I did NOT stop believing in The Name of Yahshua- but THE GOSPEL seemed to be FALSE, somehow. But it was not until I came in contact with the FUNDAMENTAL ANALYTIC TEACHINGS of SCIENTOLOGY that I was able to realize that there was NOTHING wrong with THE GOSPEL- it was the BULLSHIT ADDED TO THE GOSPEL that made it seem FAKE!

There is NO “Assistant-Saviour,” nor “Deputy-Lord” in Christianity.

Those who say that there are are LYING, so that we become CONFUSED, and thereafter NEED THEIR HELP to UNDERSTAND CHRISTIANITY.

If you understand that ONLY YAHSHUA IS LORD AND MASTER OF THE CHURCH, you can NEVER be confused, and never be controlled by anyone on Earth.

Therefore, I DON'T CARE what people SAY about CARLOS CASTANEDA.

I ONLY care about HIS TEACHINGS.

I DON'T want to know about his FAMILY- I am not going to Bleep his wives- why are you telling me about them? I DON'T CARE WHERE he met DON JUAN, nor whether there WAS a Don Juan or not. What is important is THE TEACHINGS.

There have been people who have TOTALLY LOST THEIR FAITH from being TOLD something about “JESUS CHRIST:”

That he “LEARNED OCCULTISM IN EGYPT. “

That he “LEARNED TIBETAN BUDDHISM.”

That he “LEARNED IN INDIA.”

These people were easily swayed by WORDS, because they had NO FOUNDATION.

I have always regretted not finding the time to read MOBY DICK- until NOW!

Of what RELEVANCE is this to the topic at hand?

A guy called MELVILLE wrote a FIRST-PERSON NOVEL- therefore, CARLOS CASTANEDA'S ACCOUNT IS ALSO A NOVEL!

Is this what SCIENCEWATCH says on ATHEIST SITES?

These arguments equally apply to THE BIBLE, which he shows NO sign of Believing.

I regard Castaneda as a daring innovator of the genre. Few of the well-known masterworks of magical realism feature the author in the story, either as an Ishmael-like alter ego, or in person. The latter case is extremely rare, and Castanada is the outstanding example. By including himself as a first-person character in his own fiction, he threw a radical spin on the genre.[/b]

WHO CARES what the AUTHOR “REGARDS?”

What is HE going to GIVE us? NOTHING!

The whole idea of a FIRST-PERSON ACCOUNT, is to claim: “THIS HAPPENED TO ME.”

In an ORDINARY Novel, it is impossible to tell whether or not the author is lying, because an ordinary novel tells are story that MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. Thisngs which are POSSIBLE.

When the storyline messes with REAL PEOPLE, PLACES, EVENTS, and TIMES, then it becomes FANTASY. When it involves SCIENCE or TECHNOLOGY not Known to Exist, that is called “SCIENCE FICTION.”

In the Realm of SPIRITUALITY, however, FIRST-PERSON Narrative becomes of SUPREME importance, if the author claims that it is THE TRUTH. “I SAW THIS WORK!” is MUCH MORE powerful than “I THINK THIS WILL WORK!”

The ACID TEST of whether CARLOS CASTANEDA told The Truth or not lies in WHETHER OR NOT HIS CLAIMS CAN BE DUPLICATED.

Enough of what he said corroborates my personal experiences enough to convince me that those parts must be true. However, what convicnes me is that THE BIBLE SUPPORTS MANY THINGS THAT HE SAYS, and several things that he said EXPLAIN PARTS OF THE BIBLE NO ONE ELSE COULD EXPLAIN.

WHAT IS THIS GUY'S TAKE ON THE BIBLE?

What does he believe about THE BIBLE?

Does he ALSO believe that THE BIBLE is a PACK OF LIES?

Of course he does!

. MARK 9:38-40.

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
Casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part."

DON JUAN CAST OUT DEVILS- USING APPARENTLY STANDARD NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUAL TECHNIQUES. He didn't use “THE NAME OF YAHSHUA,” nor ANY NAME- he taught about the DANGERS of DEVIL POSSESSION, and HOW to prevent it.

None of the DETRACTORS have anything to say about THAT?

How could Don JUAN ridicule THE BIBLE, when he was able to do many of the things depicted in The Bible, INCLUDING ASCENSION INTO HEAVEN AT WILL?

THAT should ECLIPSE any argument against CARLOS CASTANEDA- but it appears that people are more interested in knowing Carlos Castaneda's Travel Plans, what his WIVES have to say, what his Academic Colleagues have to say, than what CARLOS CASTANEDA had to say about THINGS WE SHOULD ALL KNOW FROM THE BIBLE.
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by oaroloye(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:

"Of all the arguments to be advanced in the defense of DIANETICS, that "IT WORKS!" is the least relevant."

. - FADS AND FALLACIES IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner.

THE ARROGANCY OF OYINBO ELITISM IS TO DECLARE ENTIRE BODIES OF KNOWLEDGE INVALID- JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT IT INVALID.

Later on, after everyone associated with the Knowledge has died, they will claim that the originator was "ONE OF THEIR GUYS," the whole time, and take that Knowledge for their own.

That is how the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH creates "SAINTS."

Jesuit Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA leaked the revelation that the JESUIT ORDER were taught, (by a CARDINAL BEA,) that MUHAMMAD was such a Saint, whom they lost control of, and created one of their worst enemies, instead of their ally to help convert the Arabs to Roman Catholicism.

THE IDEAS OF L. RON HUBBARD were vilified during the beginning of his Ministry, and then people started stealing them, even claiming originality.

PAUL TWITCHELL, a charter member of DIANETICS, alongside RICHARD DE MILLE, abandoned SCIENTOLOGY, having seen how L. Ron Hubbard created a new Religion, and created his own Religion, called ECKANKAR., in 1965.

ECKISTS I came to know- the Movement being somewhat big on Campus, at that time- professed ignorance of this background. PAUL TWITCHELL gave out that he had learned from some mysterious Asian Masters, whereas, it appers, all his real Knowedge came from L. RON HUBBARD.

What concerns ECKISTS is only: “DOES ECKANKAR WORK?”

That is the ONLY reason why people stay in it.

MY concern is that the part of SCIENTOLOGY Paul Twitchell HIJACKED to create his “ECKANKAR” is only a FRACTION of the whole. The parts of SCIENTOLOGY that are omitted do not prevent the ECKANKAR Technique from working, but THEY MAKE THE SYSTEM LESS SAFE- relative to SCIENTOLOGY.

NAGUALISM and SCIENTOLOGY are both a serious threat to the ILLUMINATI, therefore, they should be expected to do everything in their considerable power to discredit them, support the debunking as though it were valid.

INDEFENSIBLE IRRELEVANT DETAILS ARE ATTACKED, CLAIMED TO BE RELEVANT, AND CLAIMED TO BE UNTRUE- THEREFORE MAKING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM UNTRUE.

The following excerpt is from PAGE 3 of THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, published in 1968, which was his PhD. Thesis.

[b]In the summer of 1960, while I was an anthropology student at the University of California,

Los Angeles, I made several trips to the Southwest to collect information on the medicinal
plants used by the Indians of the area. The events I describe here began during one of my
trips. I was waiting in a border town for a Greyhound bus talking with a friend who had been my guide and helper in the survey.

Suddenly he leaned towards me and whispered that the man, a white-haired old Indian, who
was sitting in front of the window was very learned about plants, especially peyote. I asked my
friend to introduce me to this man.

My friend greeting him, then went over and shook his hand.me alone with the old man, not even bothering to introduce us. He was not in the least embarrassed.

I told him my name and he said that he was called Juan and that he was at my service. He
used the Spanish polite form of address.

We shook hands at my initiative and then remained silent for some time. It was not a
strained silence, but a quietness, natural and relaxed on both sides. Though his dark face and
neck were wrinkled, showing his age, it struck me that his body was agile and muscular.
I then told him that I was interested in obtaining information about medicinal plants.

Although in truth I was almost totally ignorant about peyote, I found myself pretending that I
knew a great deal, and even suggesting that it might be to his advantage to talk with me. As I
rattled on, he nodded slowly and looked at me, but said nothing. I avoided his eyes and we
finished by standing, the two of us, in dead silence. Finally, after what seemed a very long
time, Don Juan got up and looked out of the window. His bus had come. He said good-bye and
left the station.

I was annoyed at having talked nonsense to him, and at being seen through by those
remarkable eyes. When my friend returned he tried to console me for my failure to learn
anything from Don Juan. He explained that the old man was often silent or noncommittal, but
the disturbing effect of this first encounter was not so easily dispelled.

I made a point of finding out where Don Juan lived, and later visited him several times. On
each visit I tried to lead him to discuss peyote, but without success. We became, nonetheless,
very good friends, and my scientific investigation was forgotten or was at least redirected into
channels that were worlds apart from my original intention.

The friend who had introduced me to Don Juan explained later that the old man was not a
native of Arizona, where we met, but was a Yaqui Indian from Sonora, Mexico.[/b]

BUT WE ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE:

It appears to have occured around June 1961 when he claimed to have met Don Juan Matus for the first time at a bus station in Yuma, Arizona.

He claimed in his PUBLISHED THESIS to have met Don JUAN MATUS in 1960, but according to SCIENCEWATCH'S SOURCE, Carlos Castaneda claimed to have met Don Juan “AROUND JUNE 1961.”

WHYthe discrepancy?

I don't KNOW, and I DON'T CARE- these stupid accusers ARE NOT RELEVANT!

As a CHRISTIAN, I learned early that JESUS is THE FOUNDATION, and that EVRYTHING has to be EVALUATED in RELATION TO HIS TEACHINGS.

ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY has ELABORATE THEOLOGIES, that, at the end of the day, PRODUCE NO RESULTS.

When people wake up to the fact that these Theologies are worthless, they not only quit their CHURCHES, they even quit RELIGION altogether, and become ATHEISTS- claiming that “ALL RELGION IS FAKE!” Whereas they NEVER EXPERIENCED “ALL” Religion- just ONE SECT- which THEY DECIDED- based on NOTHING REASONABLE- was genuine- until they found out for sure, that it was not.

Whereas, they were NEVER IN REAL CHRISTIANITY, but a COUNTERFEIT they decided had value. The Prophet ISAIAH gave a witty anecdote on that topic.

Therefore, when I quite ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY, I did NOT stop believing in The Name of Yahshua- but THE GOSPEL seemed to be FALSE, somehow. But it was not until I came in contact with the FUNDAMENTAL ANALYTIC TEACHINGS of SCIENTOLOGY that I was able to realize that there was NOTHING wrong with THE GOSPEL- it was the BULLSHIT ADDED TO THE GOSPEL that made it seem FAKE!

There is NO “Assistant-Saviour,” nor “Deputy-Lord” in Christianity.

Those who say that there are are LYING, so that we become CONFUSED, and thereafter NEED THEIR HELP to UNDERSTAND CHRISTIANITY.

If you understand that ONLY YAHSHUA IS LORD AND MASTER OF THE CHURCH, you can NEVER be confused, and never be controlled by anyone on Earth.

Therefore, I DON'T CARE what people SAY about CARLOS CASTANEDA.

I ONLY care about HIS TEACHINGS.

I DON'T want to know about his FAMILY- I am not going to Bleep his wives- why are you telling me about them? I DON'T CARE WHERE he met DON JUAN, nor whether there WAS a Don Juan or not. What is important is THE TEACHINGS.

There have been people who have TOTALLY LOST THEIR FAITH from being TOLD something about “JESUS CHRIST:”

That he “LEARNED OCCULTISM IN EGYPT. “

That he “LEARNED TIBETAN BUDDHISM.”

That he “LEARNED IN INDIA.”

These people were easily swayed by WORDS, because they had NO FOUNDATION.

I have always regretted not finding the time to read MOBY DICK- until NOW!

Of what RELEVANCE is this to the topic at hand?

A guy called MELVILLE wrote a FIRST-PERSON NOVEL- therefore, CARLOS CASTANEDA'S ACCOUNT IS ALSO A NOVEL!

Is this what SCIENCEWATCH says on ATHEIST SITES?

These arguments equally apply to THE BIBLE, which he shows NO sign of Believing.

I regard Castaneda as a daring innovator of the genre. Few of the well-known masterworks of magical realism feature the author in the story, either as an Ishmael-like alter ego, or in person. The latter case is extremely rare, and Castanada is the outstanding example. By including himself as a first-person character in his own fiction, he threw a radical spin on the genre.[/b]

WHO CARES what the AUTHOR “REGARDS?”

What is HE going to GIVE us? NOTHING!

The whole idea of a FIRST-PERSON ACCOUNT, is to claim: “THIS HAPPENED TO ME.”

In an ORDINARY Novel, it is impossible to tell whether or not the author is lying, because an ordinary novel tells are story that MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. Thisngs which are POSSIBLE.

When the storyline messes with REAL PEOPLE, PLACES, EVENTS, and TIMES, then it becomes FANTASY. When it involves SCIENCE or TECHNOLOGY not Known to Exist, that is called “SCIENCE FICTION.”

In the Realm of SPIRITUALITY, however, FIRST-PERSON Narrative becomes of SUPREME importance, if the author claims that it is THE TRUTH. “I SAW THIS WORK!” is MUCH MORE powerful than “I THINK THIS WILL WORK!”

The ACID TEST of whether CARLOS CASTANEDA told The Truth or not lies in WHETHER OR NOT HIS CLAIMS CAN BE DUPLICATED.

Enough of what he said corroborates my personal experiences enough to convince me that those parts must be true. However, what convicnes me is that THE BIBLE SUPPORTS MANY THINGS THAT HE SAYS, and several things that he said EXPLAIN PARTS OF THE BIBLE NO ONE ELSE COULD EXPLAIN.

WHAT IS THIS GUY'S TAKE ON THE BIBLE?

What does he believe about THE BIBLE?

Does he ALSO believe that THE BIBLE is a PACK OF LIES?

Of course he does!

. MARK 9:38-40.

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
Casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part."

DON JUAN CAST OUT DEVILS- USING APPARENTLY STANDARD NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUAL TECHNIQUES. He didn't use “THE NAME OF YAHSHUA,” nor ANY NAME- he taught about the DANGERS of DEVIL POSSESSION, and HOW to prevent it.

None of the DETRACTORS have anything to say about THAT?

How could Don JUAN ridicule THE BIBLE, when he was able to do many of the things depicted in The Bible, INCLUDING ASCENSION INTO HEAVEN AT WILL?

THAT should ECLIPSE any argument against CARLOS CASTANEDA- but it appears that people are more interested in knowing Carlos Castaneda's Travel Plans, what his WIVES have to say, what his Academic Colleagues have to say, than what CARLOS CASTANEDA had to say about THINGS WE SHOULD ALL KNOW FROM THE BIBLE.

THIS HENRI CORBIN FELLOW WENT TO INVESTIGATE SUFISM, JUST AS WILLEM OUWENEEL INVESTIGATED SCOAN, JUST AS OYINBOS HAVE SENT SPIES TO INVESTIGATE EVERY RELIGION, OPENING THE DOORS WITH SMILING FACES, WHEREAS THEIR HEARTS ARE THOSE OF WICKED PREDATORS.
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by hoMegas(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bronchitis oaroloye

Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by oaroloye(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2017
SHALOM!

hoMegas:
Bronchitis oaroloye

If you are going to kill someone, it is most efficient to do it when they are children, and cannot fight back, nor escape.

I am not familiar with this movie.

I think it rude not to state sources.

The ANCIENT EGYPTIANS murdered Israelite Male Infants, to keep their numbers down.

Roman-sponsored King Herod slaughtered all the children in YAHSHUA'S Region to try to kill his prophesied possible replacement. This would be standard Roman Procedure.

The Mesopotamians in general were into or down with MARDUK-WORSHIP, which involved Ritual Sacrifice of infants.

Who were your ancestors that make you better than our forefathers?
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye continues to blindly believe that SEX MANIAC Carlos Castaneda's FICTIONAL novels are reality. Among anthropologists, there’s no longer a debate. Professor William W. Kelly, chairman of Yale’s anthropology department, told me, “I doubt you’ll find an anthropologist of my generation who regards Carlos Castaneda as anything but a clever con man.

It was a hoax, and surely don Juan never existed as anything like the figure of his books. Professor William W. Kelly says, "Perhaps to many it is an amusing footnote to the gullibility of naive scholars, although to me it remains a disturbing and unforgivable breach of ethics.”

Castaneda investigated the possibility of incorporating NAGUALISM as a religion, the way L. Ron Hubbard had done with Scientology. Instead, he chose to develop an occultic movement called Tensegrity, which, Jennings believes, was to be the means through which the new faith would spread.

Tensegrity is a movement technique that seems to combine elements of a rigid version of tai chi and modern dance. In all likelihood the inspiration came from karate devotees Donner-Grau and Abelar, and from his years of lessons with martial arts instructor Howard Lee. Documents found by Geuter show him discussing a project called “Kung Fu Sorcery” with Lee as early as 1988. The more elegant “Tensegrity” was lifted from Buckminster Fuller, for whom it referred to a structural synergy between tension and compression. Carlos Castaneda seems to have just liked the sound of it
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye's master, Carlos Castaneda of the dark satanic movement, NAGUALISM was a SEX-MANIAC and a power hungry conman.

If Carlos Castaneda’s early books drew on Buddhism and demonic phenomenology, his later work seemed more indebted to science fiction. But throughout, there was a preoccupation with meeting death like a warrior. In the ’90s, Castaneda told his followers that, like don Juan, he wouldn’t die — he’d burn from within, turn into a ball of light, and ascend to the heavens.

Now we see where Bronchitis Oaroloye gets his deluded belief that he cant die. That Bronchitis Oaroloye's master was a sex-maniac could be why he believes "THAT RAPE IS NOT A SIN."
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye has a very deceptive way of COPY & PASTE large chunks of out of context Bible verses in between his very sparse contradictory comments.
He delibrately COPY & PASTE all those Bible verses to deceive the reader into believing that they are dealing with a highly religious man of God. But in reality his core beliefs are based on a FICTIONAL characters Don Juan and the conman Carlos Castaneda that created the FICTIONAL REALITY called Nagualism.

Fictional reality, The Celestine Prophesy also feeds Bronchitis Oaroloye's delusions. The most dangerous is that he wants to create a new Christianity with doctrines diluted with FICTIONAL REALITY novels.

He also claims to believe in criminal SCIENTOLOGY. Is it any wonder that he consistently contradicts himself. One minute he claims that the Holy gospels are true, the next minute he cant believe in Jesus' miracle birth.
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by hoMegas(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If you are going to kill someone, it is most efficient to do it when they are children, and cannot fight back, nor escape.

The ANCIENT EGYPTIANS murdered Israelite Male Infants, to keep their numbers down.

Roman-sponsored King Herod slaughtered all the children in YAHSHUA'S Region to try to kill his prophesied possible replacement. This would be standard Roman Procedure.

The Mesopotamians in general were into or down with MARDUK-WORSHIP, which involved Ritual Sacrifice of infants.

Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 3:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye, we know that it is painful to be scammed. But life must go on. Now that you know that your precious beliefs in NAGUALISM AND CELESTINE PROPHECY are all based on FICTIONAL NOVELS, will you rather read the kids story book, "Three Blind Mice.?'

Castaneda's NOVELS has been under sustained attack for many years, right from the beginning, the refusal of the University of California to openly acknowledge this is a reflection on them but I guess they want to preserve the rather profitable sales of Castaneda's books.

Its always hard to acknowledge you've been had, especially when it makes you money. I note that vast legion of "alternative" Anthropologists, etc., who have been boosting Castaneda's books have been if anything even more loath to admit they've been had.

If they had followed a few simple rules, that my Prof's in Anthropology were required, and required, to produce Castaneda would never have gotten a Phd.

1, Prove that you went to where you say you went. (tickets, photos, etc.)

2, Turn over your notes to the Phd. committee.
3, If you are working with people who speak a different language provide a vocabulary of some kind indicating a knowledge of said language.

4, Indicate in your bibliography a detailed knowledge of seminal and recent work on the "people" you are studying.
5, Have on your committee at least one person who has some detailed knowledge of the the area / people you are doing the Phd. on.
6, Have the manuscript properly vetted for errors, omissions etc.
The Committee that awarded Castaneda the Phd., violated those norms.
The University of California is shamefully but not surprisingly refusing to publicly acknowledge this Phd board’s incompetence and negligence.

Carlos Castaneda was and remains a fraud because he invented Don Juan and his research on the Yaqui Indian Shamanism was bogus and false.
He claimed to the Phd., committee he was doing ethnographic research on a Yaqui Indian shaman. He was not. He told the Phd., committee he was doing research on Yaqui religious practice and he was not. He told vast number of people, (those who bought his books) that his books represented a picture of Yaqui shamanism and religious belief; it is not.

All Carlos Castaneda's NOVELS/books were presented has non-fiction when they were fiction. Finally the books are peppered with absurdities, inaccuracies which indicate systematic falsehoods.It is shameful that Carlos got a Phd., and a further shame the University of California refuses to publicly acknowledge this shoddy episode for what it was.
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You may be right, but may I add that L. Ron Hubbard the founder of Criminal Scientology had violent sex-orgies on the alter of his church with 4 to 5 innocent young girls of his church at a time. He encouraged his young son to take part in the Satanic rituals to appease Lucifer. You have deceived us by not stating the source of Criminal Scientology.

What is the source of Criminal Scientology ? The source is a man, L.Ron Hubbard that worship Lucifer with sex-orgies on his church alter.

Pastor Bronchitis (aka crown prince Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) is it not shocking that in a modern world we have a man sacrificing innocent young girls on the alter to Lucifer ? Scientology and it bible "Dianetics was sourced from the mind of an evil man, that why there is so much destruction in the lives of Scientologists. No one can escape the power that flows from the source . The source was the evil mind of L.Ron Hubbard.
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
hoMegas:
Bronchitis oaroloye
The other reason is that Bronchitis Oaroloye's personal beliefs are centred on Fictional/ Hoaxes of Dark occultic Nagualism and criminal Scientology. He is working hard to deceive the masses with his dark after-market version of Christianity.

It was correctly suggested that the eleven books of Carlos Castaneda (NAGUALISM) be regarded as serial novels in the style of magical realism. This is a literary genre that mixes realistic settings and characters with fantastic fantasy events, locating them on the same plane as consensus-reality, and thus expanding the possibilities of ordinary life onto a dark mythic scale. In this genre, character becomes the vehicle or vector of non-ordinary reality. In Herman Melville's Moby Dick, for instance, Captain Ahab is a realistically drawn personality embellished with magical and supernatural qualities. Written during the seminal period of the 1850s, Moby Dick is an inceptive example of magical realism.

Will pastor Bronchitis name his new church "MOBY DICK" after L. Ron Hubbard waved his dick over the Alter of his church ?
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Of what importance can it be, how Carlos Castaneda came about his Knowledge? What is supposed to matter is: DOES IT WORK?

THE IDEAS OF L. RON HUBBARD were vilified during the beginning of his Ministry, and then people started stealing them, even claiming originality. NAGUALISM and SCIENTOLOGY are both a serious threat to the ILLUMINATI .............

The following excerpt is from PAGE 3 of THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, published in 1968, which was his PhD. Thesis. He claimed in his PUBLISHED THESIS to have met Don JUAN MATUS in 1960, but according to SCIENCEWATCH'S SOURCE, Carlos Castaneda claimed to have met Don Juan “AROUND JUNE 1961.” WHY the discrepancy? I don't KNOW, and I DON'T CARE- these stupid accusers ARE NOT RELEVANT!

As a CHRISTIAN, I learned early that JESUS is THE FOUNDATION, and that EVRYTHING has to be EVALUATED in RELATION TO HIS TEACHINGS. Therefore, when I quite ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY, I did NOT stop believing in The Name of Yahshua- but THE GOSPEL seemed to be FALSE ..........
Therefore, I DON'T CARE what people SAY about CARLOS CASTANEDA. I ONLY care about HIS TEACHINGS.

IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR THE PROTECTION OF ONES SPIRIT to know the source of any doctrines presented to us.
It does not matter if someone presents the holy scriptures, if their source, their own spirit is connected to the dark spiritual side you will be initiated into the dark. The source matters !!

Carlos' wife, Amy Wallace says that Florinda Donner pimped her
for Castaneda: "You really should sleep with Carlos, Amy. You'd love it—he's great. He can go on forever". Amy was floored by the vulgar absurdity of this proposition, yet when the opportunity came, after considerable courting by the Nagual, she went for it. What was she expecting? Some ineffable magic that happens when you shag a sorcerer? What special conditions does a sorcerer bring to sexual intercourse? "He wanted me to remove nearly all my body hair... besides eyebrows and lashes". So Carlos Castaneda liked his pussie muffless. Is this the rare, exotic preference of an accomplished shaman who wanders at large in fantastic fantasy worlds?

The clues to NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda's sexual orientation were out in the open, as usually happens with borderliners. He chose to call the main character in his writings after a notorious womanizer, Don Juan. This is the legendary libertine, a man obsessed with the conquest of women. A man who keeps score of his hits. The scant accounts of Castaneda's early life indicate that he enjoyed the role of Don Juan and played it out with considerable success.

Stories of Don Juan or his Italian equivalent Don Giovanni must have been well known to him. If he needed a literary precedent for his natural urges, there it was, ready-made. By naming the master shaman of his books after a famous "sex addict," Castaneda planted a subliminal clue to another name that resembled his own: Casanova. Don Juan was an incurable womanizer and so was Carlos—Castanova. He permuted himself fictionally into what he wanted to be, and in fact already was in real life. By a stoke of borderline genius, he gave his imaginal character the signature of his personal addiction.

Carlos Castaneda flatly lied about celibacy as a rigorous requirement for the practice of sorcery. Hypocritically, he preached one thing and did another. He screwed every woman in sight, following advice from his Latino uncle, it seems. Chapter 35 of Sorcerer's Apprentice is titled "Sorceric Sex and Sorceric Love." Here Amy Wallace discloses what Castaneda said confidentially to her about fuxking a sorcerer: how the Nagual's heavy sperm is corrosive to humanity, and burns away human nature; how orgasm with the nagual stills the internal monologue; how the nagual's sperm goes to the brain of the woman he fuxks, and so on.What are we to make of these statements?

The fraudster and founder of fictional Nagaulism arrogantly said, "His Nagual sperm goes to the brain of the woman he fuxked.
He also claimed that his heavy sperm is corrosive to humanity.

All this could be clue to understanding why pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) is do fixated on RAPE when he calls rape victims "LovePeddler, bitches" and preaches that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED EVEN IF THEY ARE BABIES.

In his attack on me for countering his RAPE sermons, he called me a woman. He said, "Sciencewatch must be a woman."

Pastor, if we meet you will find that I am true man, and that you are a mere coward that I look down on.

REMEMBER THE SOURCE MATTERS !!
Re: Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. by ScienceWatch: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ALL TRUE RELIGIONS ARE BASED ON SPIRIT. The proofs are evidence of what we call miracles that is the results are above the natural and can not be properly explained by limited Science.

The SOURCE OF Nagualism is the Fraudster and sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda who also fraudulently obtained his PhD using Nagualism.

What is clear from studies world wide on different religions and other spiritualism sects is that the power/miracles produced depends on and is limited by the source. For example it is impossible for Hindu priests to heal the blind or the deaf when they call on their spirit source.

Another example would be, if pastor Bronchitis called on his spiritual source who is L.Ron Hubbard to heal the blind or the deaf his followers will end up worse than they were. It is simply because the SOURCE IS EVIL.

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad, "My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers."

He shocked the world when he revealed, "I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies at the church alter with my dad and three or four girls. "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

There you have it pastor, it is all about the SOURCE.
Jesus Christ warned, "A BAD TREE CAN NEVER PRODUCE GOOD FRUIT."

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Never Had Sex / Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. / Breaking News: COZA Senior Pastor Steps Aside -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.