Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos (2058 Views)

Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) / The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by MasterG(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
It was fun mixed with empathy yesterday as grown men were treated for Bleep-ups in the drizzling rain here in Lagos.
Out of somewhere, these four men shown below prostrating came down in the usual commando omo-onile style and invaded a property where men and women who eke out a living by mounting up and down a two story building to construct the next floor.
Little did they know that the owner of the property, an Alhaji knew they were coming and he informed his younger brother who just came back from Maiduguri as an enemy of the Sambisa Omo-onile.
As they landed, the presence of the smoking and drinking godogodo did little to intimidate as they ranted where is Alhaji. After a brief moment, like ten minute, I knew there would be trouble.

Then it started.

Alpha-godogodo locked the gate, beta-godogodo asked the men, one of them an Alhaji in his 50s to sit down on the construction site. At first, it wasn't funny but mehn, they muttered things as if they had ideas, but from where no one knew slaps and yes sir and then then submission was what we witnessed.

After making them work a while as you can see in the pix below, they then begged to explain that someone has previously collected 120k, and given them only 40k which is really not enough so they came for more. The Tunde guy who collected the dough acknowledged it with a receipt with his presence. He came to beg for the.. These people are pathetic. The issue is that they had earlier collected 4k each, without working, and they even saw barrack men and refused to advice their feet.

Re: PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
@MasterG

Those guys too dey do anyhow. Some of them can't afford a common bicycle but when someone builds a new house, they try to milk the person dry...

Since the government has been silent about if for political reasons, na to make Army slap their face like drums. . lazy fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by MasterG(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
nairalandist:
@MasterG

Those guys too dey do anyhow. Some of them can't afford a common bicycle but one someone builds a new house, they try to milk the person dry...

Since the government has been silent about if for political reasons, na to make Army slap their face like drums. . lazy fools.
Come see people who r daddies receiving slaps and saying yes sir. We only came to see Alhaji o. I no fit laugh
Re: PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by hedonistic: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
I usually despise members of the armed forces for the way they treat innocent civilians, but I despise these bastard 'omo onile' nincompoops even more. Very lazy and shameless animals. A person uses his hard earned money to embark on a building project and you emerge from nowhere with your miserable group of fellow fools to collect money for what exactly? They should always be shot at sight if possible.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Godogodo was even a bit lenient with them by giving them shovels. I should have asked them to join in moving the concrete to the upper floor. Awon omo ale jati jati and most of them are from ilu Oke o. By the way, the first guy in green Ankara is missing nah, where is he?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by natas22: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos by MasterG(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Ninilowo:
Godogodo was even a bit lenient with them by giving them shovels. I should have asked them to join in moving the concrete to the upper floor. Awon omo ale jati jati and most of them are from ilu Oke o. By the way, the first guy in green Ankara is missing nah, where is he?
The guy in green has ankle injury with bandage, so they made him sit down on the wet ground while others work. I really did not want to show him because he's close to one of the godogodo which I did protect

(1) (Reply)

See Village Where Dead People Are ROASTED With Firewood And Stored / 24-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Car Exhaust / Policeman Seen Sitting Comfortable And Forecasting At A Bet Shop. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.