Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) (56448 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by THEREALSEUN: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is certainly one of the most hilarious things i have ever seen. Omo-oniles tried to extort N65,000 from a man building a house at Ajah...long story short...soldiers entered the matter somehow and the rest as dey say na history. Watch video and share with friends...

These guys were doing slapping competition...haha.

Assorted punishments. grin grin

Serves them right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R18UxbMpT0o

26 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by sarrki(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na ipob boiz no be omo onile

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Welrez(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
These are the few occasions I love soldiers!

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by THEREALSEUN: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Welrez:
These are the few occasions I love soldiers!

Lol. I agree with you. One guy kept trying to slap his partner harder. So funny. The soldiers definitely dis well this time.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by eleko1: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good for them. They from that popular OLU...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed . They go around extortin Money from hapless pipu.Woe betide PerSin wey no Setlle.Thank God Nah Soldiers flogged them nor bi those Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by dadebayo1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
I almost cracked my ribs... All states should have a taskforce made up of soldiers to deal with all the lazy bones claiming omo onile. Thumbs up to the soldiers

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by THEREALSEUN: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chibuhealth:
igbo boys dnt av such time okay? Your hatred for Biafra can never stop the actualization of Biafra. Ode!

Chibuhealth:
igbo boys dnt av such time okay? Your hatred for Biafra can never stop the actualization of Biafra. Ode!
sarrki:

STOP FIGHTING!! If not soldier go enter una matter cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by julioralph(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
hahaha. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
These are def not omonile,possibly new recruits.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by THEREALSEUN: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
These are def not omonile,possibly new recruits.

did you watch the video..clearly u dint

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by gbadexy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Walahi this video e sweet me no be small.
Very funny clip. grin

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by youngboi(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
THEREALSEUN:
This is certainly one of the most hilarious things i have ever seen. Omo-oniles tried to extort N65,000 from a man building a house at Ajah...long story short...soldiers entered the matter somehow and the rest as dey say na history. Watch video and share with friends...

These guys were doing slapping competition...haha.

Assorted punishments. grin grin

Serves them right.

lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R18UxbMpT0o

Lazy as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2016
THEREALSEUN:

did you watch the video..clearly u dint
I did bro,a lot of pointers led me to that conclusion.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 04, 2016
These are not omo onile I don't think.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by gbadexy(m): 5:29am On Jul 04, 2016
One thing for sure is that they were raided and soldiers don't just randomly gather innocent people.
They are most likely miscreants constituting nuisance.
If the assertion is true, then they qualify as Omo Onile and agbero because they would surely demand payment before structures are erected in their locality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2016
gbadexy:
One thing for sure is that they were raided and soldiers don't just randomly gather innocent people.
They are most likely miscreants constituting nuisance.
If the assertion is true, then they qualify as Omo Onile and agbero because they would surely demand payment before structures are erected in their locality.

They are not omonile. Those boys are army recruits going through one of the many rituals associated with the Naija Army.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by gbadexy(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

They are not omonile. Those boys are army recruits going through one of the many rituals associated with the Naija Army.
Alright sir. We learn everyday.
No wonder most of them transfer the anger on civilians.
I wish they were omoniles though.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by otipoju(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

if you listened well.. a soldier was saying "SHEBI YOU SEF WAN COLLECT 65,000 YOU GO SUFFER TODAY". YOU GO DRINK DRINK DRINK,SEGE BARAWO BANZA. IDIOT"

These are not words that you will use on recruits. You can also see a child in green clothes in the background to the right.

The toughest of touts knows not to mess with a group of soldiers. Too much respect. Just collect your punishment and pray you get home with minimum damage.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
otipoju:

if you listened well.. a soldier was saying ''SHEBI YOU SEF WAN COLLECT 65,000 YOU GO SUFFER TODAY".

The toughest of touts knows not to mess with a group of soldiers. too much respect.

N65,000....money mentioned was in reference to monthly salary. Those guys are army recruits and that was the front of their accommodation at the barrack or recruitment centre.

The drill isn't different from what happens elsewhere. It's normal to be paired up and each person has to lift/carry his partner while executing the squats. Some recruits who are smaller in physique might be unfortunate to get bigger bodied partners.

In some military, they'll have to do the carry/squat while tabbing uphill.

There's another video of these boys slapping the hell out of each other. That's very illegal in some military as someone can easily develop ear/hearing problem. Recruitment drills are supposed to toughen up the recruits physically and also to separate the boys from the men, not to deliberately inflict bodily injuries.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Cadamlk: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.I hope they will learn their lesson.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by veekid(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
I don't comment on post like this; soldier no get mercy
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
I concur..

I wish say the Soldier go just allow me flog those bastards them small before them carry dem enter Kirikiri.. angry
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by otipoju(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

N65,000....money mentioned was in reference to monthly salary. Those guys are army recruits and that was the front of their accommodation at the barrack or recruitment centre.

The drill isn't different from what happens elsewhere. It's normal to be paired up and each person has to lift/carry his partner while executing the squats. Some recruits who are smaller in physique might be unfortunate to get bigger bodied partners.

In some military, they'll have to do the carry/squat while tabbing uphill.

There's another video of these boys slapping the hell out of each other. That's very illegal in some military as someone can easily develop ear/hearing problem. Recruitment drills are supposed to toughen up the recruits physically and also to separate the boys from the men, not to deliberately inflict bodily injuries.

That is not a military drill for new recruits. Those guys are miscreants. You have quite older guys in that video who cannot be eligible for recruiting. Besides that they will not tell them to be slapping themselves for a drll in the middle of a street . That place is not a barracks.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by tizblink: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Please what's omo-nile?
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by looseweight: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Bad day for omo oniles
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by kelvyn7: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by spartoo: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
sarrki:

hmm

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Kunberg: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Omo see punishment
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by CACAWA(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]stale video

Lalasticlala take it down it's not true[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
ok
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by yomz1e(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Thank you lord for these soldiers, it should also be extended to land owners who sell a piece of land to multiple buyers. I have been a victim and the thing is , you can't even see the wealth in them because they are dishonest wretched vermin's and scum of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.