Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands (937 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today / Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands / Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands by WINEBERRY(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
We humbly reintroduce our organization, EKULO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED to your esteemed organisation. Ekulo International which was incorporated in 1984 as Nigeria’s biggest wine and food Distribution Company, was set up as general merchants with interest in importation and exclusive distribution of wide range of products from different parts of the world, including brand management and product franchise.
We manage more than 500 brands, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, food, body care products, etc. Our range of beverages covers wines (Still and Sparkling), Champagne, Spirits such as Cognac, Brandy, Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Liquor and non-alcoholic Sparkling and Still beverages.
Some of our exclusive brands include; Remy Martins, Torres Range, Laurent Perrier champagne, Armand De Brignac, Chateauneuf du pape, Multipuciano D’ Abruzzo and many more ( www.ekulowineworld.com )
As part of extending a warm relationship with our esteemed clients, we also run a free delivery services within time frame for ordered products.
At Ekulo International, your organisation is assured of quality services and premium products, at distributors prices. We will be pleased to have an opportunity to make presentation on our new and existing products and possibly close a distribution deal with you.
We will be so happy to hear from you soon, thanks and best regards.
Attached herewith is our Latest products available for distributors.

contact 07068954220 on whatsapp for more information or email charles.emeka@ekulogroup.net

Re: Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands by kilode100(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yell your Chairman to settle me for knacking me without dropping good money.

Na him walking stick I go seize next time.

Btw, I love his products but that mc
Re: Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands by WINEBERRY(f): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
kilode100:
Yell your Chairman to settle me for knacking me without dropping good money.

Na him walking stick I go seize next time.

Btw, I love his products but that mc
Are you that brainless?
Re: Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands by kilode100(f): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
WINEBERRY:
Are you that brainless?

Why do you ask? tongue
Re: Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands by WINEBERRY(f): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2015
kilode100:

Why do you ask? tongue
you are old enough to reason properly
Re: Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands by kilode100(f): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2015
WINEBERRY:
you are old enough to reason properly

I be small "children " o..

Wetin your boss do good??
Judge am now..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Struggling? Internet Help Group / Workers Protest Shuts BUA Flour Mills Over Sale Of Company / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank With Phone To Other Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.