Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) (6376 Views)

How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant / Savings And Investment Tips For Job Seekers And Workers. / Free Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
17 people have been sent recharge cards.

Starlingslimnet, hadizadeezy and Saheed9, do provide your email and network choice to obtain your recharge cards. Kindly respond today. if you dont, the next persons will take your slots.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by jabojafa(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:

Starlingslimnet, hadizadeezy and Saheed9, do provide your email and network choice to obtain your recharge cards. Kindly respond today. if you dont, the next persons will take your slots.

op i am Jabojafa and i know my airtime has been sent to jabojafa@ovi.com bt unknown to me i didnt knw dt nokia has shut down dt mail site. So if it is possible kind send d same recharge card and other advisory message to airsquadron702@yahoo.co.uk thanks.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DheEmir(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just saw mine, tanks vry much
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by seunkeji5(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
f
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Confirmed! Just loaded mine now. Thanks a lot.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Odunharry(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
m
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Fkforyou(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:
1. Only 20 people will be winners

2. The beneficiaries will obtain recharge cards as well as advisory services for up to 3 weeks.

3. The advisory/consultative services will be general- for both students and job seekers. Several financial, scholarship opportunities and valuable materials will be given to boost your career. If you need further clarification, contact me within these 3 weeks as I am free now.

4. The First 15 persons that request below this write-up are automatic winners. The remaining 5 will be awarded to nairalanders who need it and had requested yesterday but missed out at my discretion. The 20 winners will be announced today and beneficiaries will be contacted via email latest tomorrow.

5. To request, write your email address and network of your choice. e.g:
sdasd@yahoo.com etisalat.

6. Multiple requests will be cancelled especially those who have more than one monikers that has been identified

7. Good luck

From DMainMan.
CEO DMainMan Foundation/Enterprise and Zeltney Enterprises
http://zeltneyenterprises.com
http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
http://facebook.com/zeltneyenterprises
Hello I've recieved your mail, thank you and Godbless.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by dapdoman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
daposanya2001@yahoo.com Etisalat thanks
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Femolacaster(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:

Thanks for this gesture!
But i have not seen my own, my mail is "@gmail.com". My moniker was among the fifteen you listed. Abeg, help me re-check! Thanks
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by dapzyadix(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
adisaadedapoj@gmail.com GLO
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Saheed9: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:

my email : saheedbolarinwa1@gmail.com nd my network of choice is glo. Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
jabojafa:
op i am Jabojafa and i know my airtime has been sent to jabojafa@ovi.com bt unknown to me i didnt knw dt nokia has shut down dt mail site. So if it is possible kind send d same recharge card and other advisory message to airsquadron702@yahoo.co.uk thanks.
i av sent it to your new email. check your inbox. If u dont c it there, check your spam
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Femolacaster:

Thanks for this gesture!
But i have not seen my own, my mail is . My moniker was among the fifteen you listed. Abeg, help me re-check! Thanks
i av resent it to the email. check your inbox. If u dont c it there, check your spam
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Saheed9:
my email :and my network of choice is glo. Jazakallahu khairan
wa ayyakum. Your recharge card will be sent shortly and u will also benefit from advisory/consultative services starting tomorrow.

It remains 2 people now. If they dont respond, they will be replaced by those on the list in that order
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
glo
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Femolacaster(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:

i av sent it to your new email. check your inbox. If u dont c it there, check your spam
I have seen it, thanks very much oga. More grease to your elbow!
ABEG HELP ME EDIT THAT POST THAT YOU QOUTED ME, AND REMOVE MY gmail there. Thanks
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by jabojafa(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:

yeah i hv seen it bt it saying d pin am loading doesnt exist.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
jabojafa:
yeah i hv seen it bt it saying d pin am loading doesnt exist.
hmmn. reload again and check d network.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by nipheme(f): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
daremaryabioye@yahoo.com.etisalat pls
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Femolacaster:

I have seen it, thanks very much oga. More grease to your elbow!
ABEG HELP ME EDIT THAT POST THAT YOU QOUTED ME, AND REMOVE MY gmail there. Thanks

kk. done
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by jabojafa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
DMainMan:

hmmn. reload again and check d network.
i hv done dt n it still says d same tin. So cross check d pin again cos i dont want MTN to block my line.
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by Famoosky(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oluwafemiaderogba@gmail.com MTN
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by owolabiza(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
owolabirosenje@yahoo.com NETWORK:MTN.. JAZAKUMULLAHU
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by endyowoeye(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
endyowoeye@yahoo.com MTN
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by spiritmode: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
ademolayemi13@gmail.com all I want say is thd c advisory and consultancy services thanks...
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by spiritmode: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
ademolayemi13@gmail.com All I want is your advisory and consultancy services about my career thanks...........
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
spiritmode:
All I want is your advisory and consultancy services about my career thanks...........

noted

1 Like

Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
jabojafa:
i hv done dt n it still says d same tin. So cross check d pin again cos i dont want MTN to block my line.
u can now reload. I mistakenly put 4 behind 9 instead of before it
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by betapikin: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Balogunolusegun43@gmail.com MTN
Thanks
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 12:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Since Starlingslimnet and hadizadeezy didn’t respond, therefore Neduzze5 and summersetsalways will receive the recharge cards and advisory services as they are next in the list.

Congrats
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2015
I can confirm that recharge cards has been sent to all the 20 winners.

Advisory/consultative services will begin today.

I wish you all success in your endeavours.

From DMainMan
CEO DMainMan Foundation/Enterprise and Zeltney Enterprises
http://zeltneyenterprises.com
http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
http://facebook.com/zeltneyenterprises
Re: Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) by DMainMan: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2015
summersetsalways:
chizobanwokedigbo@gmail.com mtn
ur email address is wrong and incorrect. Check for the error. i received an error message. if u dont send me the correct email. i will give your slot to another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U-connect Text Message / The Guide To Succeeding In A Terrible Job Market / What Next After You Realized You Botched A Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.