Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

U-connect Text Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Text Message (6382 Views)

NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message / N Power Text Message / Nigerian Airforce Text Message For Shortlisted Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Text Message by Temmy5555: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please who else got U-Connect message today. The one i received wasn't complete (..... Your resume and dress cooperate) thats all i received. Please if you have the full message post it here so to know if i will be going. Thanks.
Re: U-connect Text Message by AirmirthDY(f): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Temmy5555:
Please who else got U-Connect message today. The one i received wasn't complete (..... Your resume and dress cooperate) thats all i received. Please if you have the full message post it here so to know if i will be going. Thanks.
Omo, this kind incomplete message go pain person o.
Re: U-connect Text Message by chithec(f): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
You're invited for an interview for Retail Support Officer tomorrow Thursday March 3, 2016@ at U-Connect Human Resources Ltd by 9am. Come with a copy of
Re: U-connect Text Message by Temmy5555: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
chithec:
You're invited for an interview for Retail Support Officer tomorrow Thursday March 3, 2016@ at U-Connect Human Resources Ltd by 9am. Come with a copy of
Thanks and God bless.
Re: U-connect Text Message by Carmal90(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pls, who is a retail support officer?
Re: U-connect Text Message by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Get ready for marketing job with diamond bank ,I was there l ast week the pay is #30k

1 Like

Re: U-connect Text Message by Temmy5555: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Carmal90:
Pls, who is a retail support officer?
Does that mean retail support officer is a marketing job?
Re: U-connect Text Message by kingstonfaith(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
yes,is a marketing job
Re: U-connect Text Message by bookason100(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
chithec:
how u take apply abeg. tnks
Re: U-connect Text Message by Yseone(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
chithec:

But the OP text msg is quite different from yours...I can't see "YOUR RESUME & DRESS COORPORATE " in ya text just like in OP's text...dear OP are you sure you're is not from DSS? Lolz
Re: U-connect Text Message by HenriFayol(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
An HR firm can't differentiate between corporate and cooperate and they will expect candidate to be perfect.
If an applicant should make such mistake, am sure that will be the end.

3 Likes

Re: U-connect Text Message by KALLYZTA: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
I got the message too....why will dey invite us for retail officer interview and it's marketing. The diamond bank marketing is with target?
Re: U-connect Text Message by KALLYZTA: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mine is tomorrow
Re: U-connect Text Message by Temmy5555: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
KALLYZTA:
I got the message too....why will dey invite us for retail officer interview and it's marketing. The diamond bank marketing is with target?
No marketing job that you wouldn't be place on target and commission. Though some coy gives stipen then you need to work like mad to collect higher salary at the end of the month
Re: U-connect Text Message by Gabrille(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi guys, I just got the same SMS for tomorrow. Can anyone confirm the type of job because I'm coming from far and I would like to not waste my tfare.

Thank you!.
Re: U-connect Text Message by Gabrille(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
I wonder why these recruitment coys are deceptive?
Re: U-connect Text Message by Kala11(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gabrille:
Hi guys, I just got the same SMS for tomorrow. Can anyone confirm the type of job because I'm coming from far and I would like to not waste my tfare.

Thank you!.

I got the same invite schedule for 9am tomorrow.
Re: U-connect Text Message by akonibobo: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marketing or No marketing, give it a try.

1 Like

Re: U-connect Text Message by lexzyg: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Plz guys is this job a marketing job or not?
Re: U-connect Text Message by kingstonfaith(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
retail support officer is a marketer,i was invited too to come for their interview
Re: U-connect Text Message by brodalikeme(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Any one in the house that has done the interview yet? I need details pls,
Re: U-connect Text Message by brodalikeme(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Temmy5555:

kingstonfaith:
retail support officer is a marketer,i was invited too to come for their interview

Any one in the house that has done the interview yet? I need details pls,
Re: U-connect Text Message by cephyceo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Clear indication it's one of these GNLD.. First, I didn't even apply but got a text... Secondly, they instructed to come along with both soft and hard copy of resume... Abeg how do i get the soft copy? See as dem spell corporate... I smh!!!
Re: U-connect Text Message by iweadebash(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Does anyone received this? Please can you confirm if it worth given it a try.
Dear Candidate this SMS serves as an invite for the position of a Transaction Executive, Kindly IGNORE if you've been invited or currently employed by U-CONNECT. Interview holds on Monday 18th April 2016 by 9am @ U-Connect Human Resources Ltd, 5 Ogbuike Street, off admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Kindly come with a copy of your CV, Credentials and a passport photograph. Dress code is Corporate
Re: U-connect Text Message by Khemhyte(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
I got that same msg yesternight. Pls, any idea of what a Transaction executive is?
Re: U-connect Text Message by iweadebash(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
I dont even have an ideaa about what it is. Am actually a Network engineer working with an ISP but right now the coy has issue. I just don't want to waste my money and time all in the name of interview that I dont know about the job roles. Maybe we'll see someone that has attended the interview before tomorrow evening so that one can conclude.

(1) (Reply)

Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies / Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test / Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.