Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Make A Screen Grab On Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make A Screen Grab On Android (724 Views)

How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) - Computers - Nairaland / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? / Blogging Tips: How To Make A Widget Visible In Mobile View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Screen Grab On Android by damiloladuke: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Many of you will have been wondering of how to make screen shot on your android devices but you don’t know how it’s going to be done.

What’s the importance of screen shot to a user? Screen shot is taking the picture of your device screen with everything showing on it. You can take the picture to save a chat with a friend or for a reference purpose; you can also capture the screen to make so many things depending on your use.

Now let’s go into the step of making a screen shot or capturing of your android screen.
While you are on the exact place you want to snap or capture then press down the
volume down button on your android devices with the power button simultaneously
for about 3 seconds and you will hear a sound just like you are capturing a picture
with your device.

After all this then you can now check your gallery to find the picture out.

GET MORE TIPS ON
www.wenogetjob.com/2015/06/weekend-tips-how-to-make-screen-grab-on.html?m=1
Re: How To Make A Screen Grab On Android by lekejob(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks, good info.
Re: How To Make A Screen Grab On Android by Adebowale352: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Make sense ....I just did
Re: How To Make A Screen Grab On Android by HowWriter(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Adebowale352:
Make sense ....I just did
If you own a laptop, did you know you can also take a screen shot with it? Go to my signature to find out more.

(1) (Reply)

{help}best Wordpress Pop Up Plugin For Email Optin / Facebook Page For Sale / Help!!!ma Whatsapp Is Giving ME Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.