Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" (1605 Views)

Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work / A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" by youngsahito(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mavins Queen, Tiwa Savage is heavily pregnant and she decides to share her pains and gains in her pregnant mode. Tiwa who is likely to deliver soon revealed how she will miss moments with her baby in the womb and the care showered on her by her husband Tee Billz . She said ‘The very last part of pregnancy can be very emotional … A part of you just want the baby out because of the physical strain it has over your whole body but a part of you will miss those precious private moments that only you and your baby share moments when your baby kicks or moves and only both of you experience it, when you feel hiccups or when you know when baby is sleeping or awake… this is the most spiritual, emotional, physical journey I have ever been through and I will miss getting away with so much lol especially with hubby, like him getting me food in the middle of the night, helping me put my shoe on, comforting me while I’m crying over silly things like its raining outside or because I feel unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over I am so blessed. God has been faithful to me Apply to get a job Konga Celebrates 3years Anniversary with amazing Discounts

Re: Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" by toluine56(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Where's your source OP?
Re: Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iranu
Re: Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" by Imortal001: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Then let her abort the pregnancy or removed her womb in other to stay attractive.
Re: Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" by kestolove95(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Stupidity... U fine b4 no b make up ne,..abort d belle na, shediot
Re: Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive" by dam4wummy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Like she dey dat kin attractive before.. Smh for u

(1) (Reply)

Many Naija Ladies Will Not Have The Heart To Rock This Kylie Jener's Hairstyle / MUSIC: Sina Rambo – Earthquake Ft. Davido | Download / Jim Iyke Smoking In A Photo With Nollywood Actress, Belinda Effah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.