Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Stella Damasus Remaries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Remaries (10648 Views)

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Remaries by ima1(f): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
Oh well, its been four whole years since Jaiye passed on and Stella has definitely moved on and gotten her groove back. Insiders confirm she wed Emeka Nzeribe recently in owerri (imo state) a forthnight ago and the registry wedding took place over the weekend inside her lekki home.

''Stella and Emeka are passionately in love and the only way to seal their love was to get hooked and they are happy with the choice they have made''.

sources also whisper that the new husband will move into his wifes lekki home as it is more convenient.

Stella met Emeka after her relationship to lanre broke up.she dated Emeka secretly for a while before taking this plunge into marriage for the second time.

Emeka is rather very good looking,a little on the plump side,dark skinned and has a fantastic smile.they have both attended star studded events together but arrived venue seperately and left seperately

We pray she finds fulfillment in this marriage!, we wish her all the best of luck

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4419&ContentTypeID=2
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Gaminechic: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Nawa o!!
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
For real? Good for her. I need to see some pictures though. cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by tpia: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by AloyEmeka9: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2009
She didn't even wait for her dead husband to enter heaven well well before replacing him. Women no go kill us for this life. If na the guy now, e go wait longer before talking about marriage. Why is her new husband hiding his face from the camera?. There is no hiding place for a celebrity husband oh.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SbbKA-HBYSI/AAAAAAAAAS8/IKzuNuhWeo4/s400/stella_1.jpg[/img]
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by AloyEmeka9: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2009
well, its been four years.

Good luck to her.

It's somehow sha that some women never find one husband, not even a houseboy yet stella damascus don marry two and still going. Life is so unfair. wink wink
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Moyola(f): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2009
AwWwWwWw Stella!!

guyz on d 'plum side' seemz to tickle her fancy! cheesy

nuhuuz, hpe it'll b a success! kiss

Aloy.Emeka:

She didn't even wait for her dead husband to enter heaven well well before replacing him.

Free hur plzz!! cool
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by tpia: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by badman(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2009
gud 4 her, 4years still ok
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by AloyEmeka9: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2009
Free hur plzz!!
haba, the guy never relax well well for heaven, remarry and all that yet stella don carry another man dey enjoy her late husband's man money with. I hope she created a trust fund for her children before marrying this man.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Moyola(f): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2009
hehe! @ trust fund watchu tryin to say? cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by AloyEmeka9: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2009

hehe! @ trust fund watchu tryin to say?
Yesoo, arrange all her money and bury it in her daughters names so that whatever happens, they can at least finish school.

AwWwWwWw Stella!!

guyz on d 'plum side' seemz to tickle her fancy!
You are very observant.
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by SeanT21(f): 5:25am On Mar 11, 2009
I don't understand how a woman can re-marry after her husband death.If I got married and God forbid my husband passed away,I will not re-marry.Whether dead or alive,He will always be my husband!!!

Real Love last forever even after death!!
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by DeReloaded: 5:28am On Mar 11, 2009
Good thing most women dont feel that way. Stella is still pretty damn young, she has all the right to re-marry. I wish her well

Do you freak out when men remarry?
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Sissy3(f): 5:32am On Mar 11, 2009
SeanT21:

I don't understand how a woman can re-marry after her husband death.If I got married and God forbid my husband passed away,I will not re-marry.Whether dead or alive,He will always be my husband!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by A40(m): 5:47am On Mar 11, 2009
Stella has gotten her groove back cheesy cheesy grin grin

SeanT21:

Place yourself in her shoes i doubt she is even 32 yet!!she's too young to be single forever it shows how responsible she is sef to settle down and not jump from one boyfriend to another she is smart

Aloy.Emeka:

haba, the guy never relax well well for heaven, remarry and all that yet stella don carry another man dey enjoy her late husband's man money with. I hope she created a trust fund for her children before marrying this man.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you have any proof that her new man is broke?
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by tpia: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Moonstone(f): 5:53am On Mar 11, 2009
tpia:

If I were in that situation (God forbid), I dont think I'd remarry either. But people are different, so whatever works for each individual.

The lady fell in love again, I guess.

besides, some women dont like being without a man in their lives.
Yeah God forbid. . . her man died, does she have kids?
She's still young and viable.
Her husband would have wanted her to be happy and that is what makes her happy.

As for others, she got married, we're happy for her. Whatever rocks her boat. I wish her a happy married life. She deserves it. It was not till i heard sing 'Ajakubo' that I knew how hurt she was.
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by OgidiBoy(m): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2009
SeanT21:

sad
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Afam4eva(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2009
Good for her, she can't stay a widow for life.
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No man in his right mind would even want to marry you in the first place. angry angry
my guy, there's no need for this.
make you chillaka.

@ thread,
she's a woman and women have needs. i wish her all the best
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by uzwu: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
I am happy for her o. She is still young so what the heck?
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by kelvin(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2009
Well, its good for her. Though I remember vividly when she openly swore never to remarry.
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2009
How long does it take for a dead man to rest in heaven?
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by waterworks(f): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2009
She didn't even wait for her dead husband to enter heaven well well before replacing him. Women no go kill us for this life.

@ this poster- u are a real idiot. so four yrs is not enough for someone ton enter heaven abi?

u don dey off. wat the hell do you mean four whole years? she aint getting any younger oh and if theres someone else willing to love her why not.

marriage is till death do us part so wat the hell?
i am so happy for her ive alwys been looking at her in a pitifull way now at least she can be happy again. its sad to loose someone. of course he can neve be replced but we have to learn to embrace change

heres wishing long life to the bride and groom.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by westcodes(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
Why was Stella not in the tribute video for Jaye. I'm not trying to pick on her but she could have done better than not appear on that video, Just my opinion
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by SeanT21(f): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2009
westcodes:

Why was Stella not in the tribute video for Jaye. I'm not trying to pick on her but she could have done better than not appear on that video, Just my opinion

What Video??

OgidiBoy:

No man in his right mind would even want to marry you in the first place. angry angry

Hahah~~CMON NOW,R U STILL MAD?
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by luvinhubby(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
Anybody here that has read Elechi Amadi`s "THE CONCUNBINE", hope Stella does`nt have water spirits that is causing the havocs
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by OgidiBoy(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2009
SeanT21:

What Video??

Hahah~~CMON NOW,R U STILL MAD?

How can I stay mad at you, I'm sorry sad sad sad sad
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by tpia: 1:23am On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by OgidiBoy(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2009
tpia:

are you mad at her for marrying maybe?

wetin concern water spirit with this matter? Person no fit fine again?

I fear o grin anyways when can we see you own picture I know say you fine pass.
Re: Stella Damasus Remaries by UNLEASHED(m): 4:43am On Mar 12, 2009
luvinhubby:

Anybody here that has read Elechi Amadi`s "THE CONCUNBINE", hope Stella does`nt have water spirits that is causing the havocs

Let's wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Finally Bought A New Privet Jet As Bernice Burgos Squeezes Her Brest In P / Ugezu: Make It An Offence For Influencers To Influence Products They Don't Use / Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.