Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj (19079 Views)

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / New Video: D’banj – Knocking On My Door (ko Le Ye Won) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Ograke(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
IamOpemipo:

I give up on u bro
As u kept usin dose kids to compare dbanj
Ur case no get solution
The dude is a clown which should best be left ignored.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by IamOpemipo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
I only said this particular song is wack...and oyato is wackee than this, even radio stations barely played it.

Go back and read my other post where I acknowledged that feeling the nigga is his only song of note. And if those are the only 4 you could come up with since his 4-year departure from Mo'Hits then he truly must be having terrible times...

In 4 years, Don Jazzy has had Dorobucci, Godwin, Chop Am, Aww, Looku looku, my darling etc.....and D'banj has had just two hits

And don jazzy sang all dose song abi..see comparism..using lik 6 individuals to judge a single persn..

Even @ dat ur don jazzy and his kids hasn't achieved anytin close to dbanj..

Dbanj gt nominated for mama's and will b performin as well 2mao..abeg wia will don jazzy be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by jackyraw09: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
Warrisdis abeg? Which lain rubbish song be this?

This is almost as bad as Iyanya's Gift....imagine, "who is knocking on my door?" na the only thing e just dey sing, where is the sense?
Only thing he succeeded in doing is waving the Nigerian flag around and going by how shitty this song is, I wish he had kept the flag away from such shitty ,usic

u go fear safarigirl bad mouth nah.. but i agree with u on this one sha.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
400billionman:
Oga Titus
you go Lagos, Money don loss grin
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by femolala001(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
airmark:
D'banj Records presents the official music video for Knocking On My Door by D'banj.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ufHreGnqxw
Pishure or I don't believe it
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Mistermamus(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
trust me, nothing was worse than "oya the miniskirt, there is something under the mini-skirt..."like, that line was just cringe-worthy
As usual, the D'banj drones hVe all quoted me to drop their sentimental BS.....if you check their playlists now, you won't see this trash in it. The only recent D'banj song worth having on a playlist is 'Feeling the nigga"....and that's even the remix with Akon
negative minds! na ppl like u person suppose avoid. u just hating coz odas are hating. diz guy is loved all over Africa n d world buh Nigerians like u will never appreciate her own coz of hatred. d dude is soaring high u here posting rubbish on anoda man's success n he doesn't even know u exist. u get time sha smh

3 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mistermamus:
negative minds! na ppl like u person suppose avoid. u just hating coz odas are hating. diz guy is loved all over Africa n d world buh Nigerians like u will never appreciate her own coz of hatred. d dude is soaring high u here posting rubbish on anoda man's success n he doesn't even know u exist. u get time sha smh
that you bothered to reply me shows yoy get time as well. Well done grin
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by hilli666(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
It pains me to admit it....I like the video and the song. Still don't like D,banj though. cry

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by teamchocolate: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na real mavins local crew o.. dbanj always repping Nigeria.. bigups to him cool
yorke1:
That's my guy. He never fail to deliever. The international super star...always representing well unlike the Mavins local crew
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Willswise(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Feeling the nigga. ......

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by smsshola(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice video... and those who are busy comparing his success with that of Mavin record, jus pray they wl stop and ponder to ask themselves this questions:

1. When wl the world recognise they exist?
2. When wl d media be busy about their success?
3. When wl the ppu arnd them compare their success wt a frnd s or their childhood mate?
This same guy is nominated for MAMA award and he is to perform on stage too. While average minds are busy here discussing us issue whether is better now than when he was wt Don Jazz, the young man is there in southAfrican chilling wt babes, drink and making money per second.

I jus wonder why we naija's love drinking panadol for anoda man headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by isan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ejannnnnnla babba jeun soke
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by redcliff: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
Very Nice Video .Dbanj has an artiste inspires me a lot.Despite the many controversies,he has simply choose to ignore them and work harder ,leaving his success to do the talking

One day I know that I will also get To this point.By God's Grace ,hardwork and importantly,the People's support,I will get there.

Check out my own single here

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Below are some reviews

Your perceived yoruba accent made me read everything you wrote that way..
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
redcliff:

Your perceived yoruba accent made me read everything you wrote that way..

I don't get you bruv
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by princeshijman(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:

when last did you deliberately play any of the dbanjs song on your phone to feel good or dance to?

which bar or club plays dbanjs songs

when last did you see dbanj on any major event in nigeria from star trek to AYLIVE etc

i think dbanj should stick to his agricultural business as he has run completely out of great songs like he had in the paste

see wizkid, olamide continously reeling out hits ihat you dont have to call list thier hits
u really surprised me . well i wunt blame u. dat song is a gud song..listen to d lyrics...if olamide n wizzy are d one u are listening to den i guess u can neva appreciate gud music agn.tot u are into gud music.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Cyriloha(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
hackerboogey:
Nice Video... God go make u bigger.

please from where did OGA TITUS get all those wowo girls with FLAT BOOBS
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Boss13: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
As a dbanj fan who happen to share the same bday with him, this is the wackiest song made by the koko master himself. The song is devoid of lyrics and the chorus was repeated over and over. The only interesting thing with this song is the ladies dancing.

Dbanj please step up.

On the other hand, can someone tell moe musa to stop copying concepts of other videos and be original. The concept of this video was stolen from P diddy's song. Getting sick of moe musa and I wonder why he still gets patronage.

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Elxandre(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
Warrisdis abeg? Which lain rubbish song be this?

This is almost as bad as Iyanya's Gift....imagine, "who is knocking on my door?" na the only thing e just dey sing, where is the sense?
Only thing he succeeded in doing is waving the Nigerian flag around and going by how shitty this song is, I wish he had kept the flag away from such shitty ,usic
You surely hate this guy cheesy

I was just scrolling down to see your comment.
I'll write a piece soon titled "why DBanj is not as bad as you think" cheesy
I'll tag you.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by HenryTools(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2015
This one na alanta o
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by acadollar(m): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
Very Nice Video .Dbanj has an artiste inspires me a lot.Despite the many controversies,he has simply choose to ignore them and work harder ,leaving his success to do the talking

One day I know that I will also get To this point.By God's Grace ,hardwork and importantly,the People's support,I will get there.

Check out my own single here

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Below are some reviews

Making sense, nice one
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by tianshie(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Not hating on the bro, but this song is horsesh*t. A wide load of horse sh*t. Video crammed with three-a-dollar Walmart hoes.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Mistermamus(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
una talk say na rubbish but d video has 1502likes n 64 dislikes on YouTube . quit hating ain't worth it jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Takes Down GabbyG AMEN Featuring Mr. NATURE Over Copyright Infringement / Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) / What Are Your Top Five 5 Favourite Songs At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.