Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System (1154 Views)

BANANA: Very Interesting Facts. / Everything You Need To Know About The Male Reproductive System / Male & Female Reproductive Health & Fertility Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System by DSuperWoman(f): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

The pH of the vagina is quite acidic, averaging around 4.5 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). That's about as acidic as beer or tomatoes.

The womb is similar to the size of a pear but during pregnancy it could grow to the size of a watermelon.

The presence or absence of a hymen says nothing about whether a woman has had sex. An intact Hymen is a good indication that a woman is a virgin, but she can still be a virgin even if the Hymen was accidentally torn through, no fault of her own.

Many gynaecologist, urologist and others don't believe in the existence of the Gspot but a woman knows its there lolz

The vagina is the opening that leads from your external genitals (between your legs) to the uterus (womb) and your other internal reproductive organs. The skin you can see between your legs on the outside of your genitals is called the vulva.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin
badt op!! trying to create konji awareness
i mean who doesnt kno these? grin
Re: Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice and very informative. Let me add mine
The bigger the size of a lady the more lubricated she can become during pre-intimacy.
The taller a lady the more the depth of the va.gina.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System by DSuperWoman(f): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lwkmd na you know oh
MrKontrovErsy:
grin grin grin
badt op!! trying to create konji awareness
i mean who doesnt kno these? grin
Re: Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System by DSuperWoman(f): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
ha is this for real? you've equally informed me
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice and very informative. Let me add mine
The bigger the size of a lady the more lubricated she can become during pre-intimacy.
The taller a lady the more the depth of the va.gina.

Re: Interesting Facts About The Female Reproductive System by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
DSuperWoman:
ha is this for real? you've equally informed me
you can say that again.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana / Carrot, Lemon, Garlic, Others Good For Blood Purification / 5 Strange Effects Of Too Much Sex On Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.