Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently (1365 Views)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / Vacancy. Project Manager And Secretary/personal Assistant Needed / Secretary/personal Assistant At Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by smsjustinthyme: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
An organization in Lasu Ojo area is urgently seeking for staffs to fill in the post of a Secretary/P.A.

REQUIREMENT: APPLICANTS MUST BE PROFICIENT IN BOTH SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH AND MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE.

SALARY: 20,000

AGE: Applicant must not be older than 30 preferably Female.

CALL: 08132884087 or 08066515133
Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
So you want to pay 20k to a 30yrs old lady?FEAR GOD o!that's why ladies are pushed into prostitution.instead tell you secondary relative to work as a your secretary and don't pay.its not by force to employ people and enslave them.

5 Likes

Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by Tomjazzy2: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2015
crazydove:
So you want to pay 20k to a 30yrs old lady?FEAR GOD o!that's why ladies are pushed into prostitution.instead tell you secondary relative to work as a your secretary and don't pay.its not by force to employ people and enslave them.

Don't be surprised that so many ladies have actually applied for this grin

2 Likes

Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by timy22(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2015
crazydove:
So you want to pay 20k to a 30yrs old lady?FEAR GOD o!that's why ladies are pushed into prostitution. instead tell you secondary relative to work as a your secretary and don't pay.its not by force to employ people and enslave them.

Bt , y dnt u ignore if you re nt interested!

Why complain?

Do you knw some 35yrs ladies re look for dz job, while u re cryn here

That was how a friend was accusing me of payn 20k to a sales rep with ond because d person is his cousin , while he pay 12k to his sales rep!

I simply told him to ask his cousin to resign nd I will employ his salegirl nd pay her 15k!

People think it thay easily to make d cash!
If it is , start ur own biz!

Get it, many business owner re starters!

2 Likes

Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by smsjustinthyme: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Do you see why this country remains stagnant?

We all complain that there is no job, the little one that is available people still come out to discourage those willing to earn a living for themselves.

Please if N20,000 is a small money to you, I would appreciate you stop discouraging others who are not yet "made" like you. The CEO of this company seeking for a secretary actually started small but today the rest is history.

You must start from somewhere in life, don't discourage those trying to start a life when you yourself started from somewhere.

If you know that they are some teachers or workers who earn N4,000, 7,000 to N15,000 in this country then you would know that N20,000 is not a bad way to start.

Thanks.
Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
timy22:

Bt , y dnt u ignore if you re nt interested!

Why complain?

Do you knw some 35yrs ladies re look for dz job, while u re cryn here

That was how a friend was accusing me of payn 20k to a sales rep with ond because d person is his cousin , while he pay 12k to his sales rep!

I simply told him to ask his cousin to resign nd I will employ his salegirl nd pay her 15k!

People think it thay easily to make d cash!
If it is , start ur own biz!

Get it, many business owner re starters!

Just because there are no jobs does not mean you should abuse their right as humans.why give a 35years old girl 20k.what can a 35years old girl do with 20k.have you thought of where she is living,transportation,is she well kempt?
That's wickedness and enslavement.nigerians have abuse employee's rights because of foolish entreprenuership.
When your employees steal your money you start complaining why not its your fault.
You should be ashamed paying a 35years old 20k.what if the lady is a single mother will your 20k take her of child education and welfare sometimes take things into consideration before you support shit and employee abuse.

1 Like

Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
smsjustinthyme:
Do you see why this country remains stagnant?

We all complain that there is no job, the little one that is available people still come out to discourage those willing to earn a living for themselves.

Please if N20,000 is a small money to you, I would appreciate you stop discouraging others who are not yet "made" like you. The CEO of this company seeking for a secretary actually started small but today the rest is history.

You must start from somewhere in life, don't discourage those trying to start a life when you yourself started from somewhere.

If you know that they are some teachers or workers who earn N4,000, 7,000 to N15,000 in this country then you would know that N20,000 is not a bad way to start.

Thanks.

Stop abusing human rights please all in the name of no job.nigerian youths are not slaves please.
You are lucky you are in a country like Nigeria go and try it with some countries.They will arrest you for abuse of human labor
Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by smsjustinthyme: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
crazydove:

Stop abusing human rights please all in the name of no job.nigerian youths are not slaves please.
You are lucky you are in a country like Nigeria go and try it with some countries.They will arrest you for abuse of human labor
Funny as it may sound. People like you don't even have a thing to offer to this country. For your information US citizens still work up their ass to pay the bills. Even your Nigerian government, how much is their minimum wage?

My brother if you have jobs for us, me myself I am looking for one. Do you know how much I am being paid to seek for workers for companies? If you have a better offer I would not mind.
Re: Secretary / Personal Assistant Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
smsjustinthyme:

Funny as it may sound. People like you don't even have a thing to offer to this country. For your information US citizens still work up their ass to pay the bills. Even your Nigerian government, how much is their minimum wage?

My brother if you have jobs for us, me myself I am looking for one. Do you know how much I am being paid to seek for workers for companies? If you have a better offer I would not mind.

Me I should find a job for you?lols I thought you like it since you are giving the silly excuse that there are no jobs in Nigeria.
I don't support under-paid jobs your business might be in danger.such business should not be encouraged one bit.
If anyone is under-paid sorry that person is part of the labor market.
In the US you can get three jobs but here in nigeria,as a secretary or worker you don't even have closing time whenever your boss says go home that's when you can go home.do you expect that person to get another job?

(1) (Reply)

Brimstone Golden Concepts Vacancy / Is Gtbank Recruiting?? / Vacancies: Cashier & Sales Rep (25/7/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.