Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. (1171 Views)

The Drawing Of Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) By True Hands / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander / Futo Students Showcasing There Skills In Drawing And Shading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. by yeman2012(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
i won't say am the most perfect drawing artist in the world I also learn from great artist like Emmanuel dascanio, miracul white, JD Hillberry etc ..my name is yeman David you can also add me on with Yeman David Sketcher to meet great artists like Theo pencil,isimi taiwo and many more of them..you can also see some of my work on Facebook and my methods i also use.. I can also learn from you because art is all about learn from your mistakes no one is ever perfect in art..
I can teach you how to draw with out scaleing your drawing and it will be in a perfect shape..
how to shade your drawing.
how to scale your drawing with out lines
what kind of pencil you need for your shading..
and what kind of pepper you need for your drawing..
and many more..just drop your problem and i can be of a help to you..
Re: Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. by yeman2012(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
here is a quick colour pencil drawing I did to show you how to draw with out scaleing your drawing..

Re: Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. by Wakins(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2015
My problem lie In the shading aspect. I will be very grateful if you can help
Re: Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. by yeman2012(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
I also once find it very difficult for me to shade but it was not hard when I find out types of pencil I need for my shading..the most important pencils you need for your shading are 6B ,5B and 4B..after applying shading use a (cotton wool) to blind you shading out..this picture is an example how I also blind some of my works..
Re: Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. by yeman2012(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2015

Re: Drop You Problems When Drawing And I Can Be Of A Help to You.. by xynth(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
yeman2012:
i won't say am the most perfect drawing artist in the world I also learn from great artist like Emmanuel dascanio, miracul white, JD Hillberry etc ..my name is yeman David you can also add me on with Yeman David Sketcher to meet great artists like Theo pencil,isimi taiwo and many more of them..you can also see some of my work on Facebook and my methods i all use also use.. I can also learn from you because art is all about learn from your mistakes no one is ever perfect in art..
I can teach you how to draw with out scaleing your drawing and it will be in a perfect shape..
how to shade your drawing.
how to scale your drawing with out lines
what kind of pencil you need for your shading..
and what kind of pepper you need for your drawing..
and many more..just drop your problem and i can be of a help to you..
I can't draw at all

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Amazing Portrait Of Ice Prince, Creativity At Work / Stand Alone Graphics Tablet With Display (no Computer Needed) / Let Do Your Design, Logo, Printing, Branding Check Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.