Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains (1101 Views)

Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones / Game Of Thrones: The 10 Most Ruthless Villains In Westeros / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains by Minemrys: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just thought a while back about creating this thread after getting a little lazy. Its trivia. Mem0rable quotes fr0m mem0rable bad guys in m0vies or tv shows. As it goes, heroes d0n't make m0vies interesting, the villains do. Here's mine...

1. DR wells/Reverse Flash: "you've been dead for centuries" imagine s0me0ne that. "we were never enemies barry. Am n0t the thing you hate" the reverse is the case. "am going to give you the thing you want m0st, barry but it doesn't matter cos u'll never be truly happy. No matter what, i always win" "ur destiny is to loose to me flash just as it was ur m0ther's destiny to die that night" the guy's really taunting The flash here. Lets give this guy the h0n0r here if i say he's the best written villain.

2. The joker in the dark knight: if i no menti0n this one who go menti0n am? "do you kn0w how i got this scars?" "...am like a dog chasing i wouldn't kn0w what to do with one even if i caught it" "am n0t a schemer. You were a schemer you had plans n0w l0ok where that got you. Introduce a little anarchy" so many quotes i can't write here.

3. Malcolm merlyn in arrow: "they deserve to die. All of them. The way she died" "ur days as the arrow are finished" "tell me, are you prepared to die?" "hello moira" smiling after killing oliver's driver.

4. Ra'as al ghul in batman begins: "you didn't beat me, you only sacrificd ur fo0ting" "if you'll allow me, i have a city to destroy"

5. Scarecrow tdkr: "death or exile?" om0 na questi0n? "death by exile" that tin harsh na.

6. Deadshot in arrow: "i'll kil u right n0w but there's no one paying me" as in u be market for am one day if them lay ur bounty to am.

7. Darken rahl seeker: "how unfortunate? So much beauty but unable to bed her" to seeker while l0oking at kahlan. "c0ngratulati0ns brother, you are the last pers0n to ever live or who will ever live but unfortunately there's no one left in the world to kill you" "your stupidity is as stunning as ur fo0lishness" to a queen of tamarang.

8. Lex luthor smallville: "you were right abt me all al0ng, mr kent. I am the villain of the story" lolx. Add urx.
Re: Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains by lordtim001(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Roman Reigns-I can and i will believe that
Re: Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains by Greatzeus(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
These are not quotes they are words,for it to be a quote,it must av been quoted in another movie,music or by any person in a real conversation,i will give u an example,this words av been quoted in other movies,music albums etc,from a Hollywood legend Al Pacino, in one of the highest rated movies of all time---SCARFACE. The qoute is " All i have in this world are my words and my balls,and i wont trade them for anything" wow.....
Re: Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains by Greatzeus(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
These are not quotes they are words,for it to be a quote,it must av been quoted in another movie,music or by any person in a real conversation,i will give u an example,this words av been quoted in other movies,music albums etc,from a Hollywood legend Al Pacino, in one of the highest rated movies of all time---SCARFACE. The qoute is " All i have in this world are my words and my balls,and i wont trade them for anything" wow.....
Re: Favourite Quotes From Your Favourite Villains by SIRcumalot: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Greatzeus:
If tony is the bad guy in scarface
Who con be the Actor ?

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Website Host Account Suspended!!! / Meet Kayode, Bbnaija’s Alleged Cameraman (photos) / Indian Fans Snoop In And Dont Let It Pass U Bye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.