Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Niger Delta University Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Post Ume (324 Views)

Niger Delta University Students Protest Over Strike - Pics / Application For Niger Delta University's Screening Process Begins / Nigerian Universities That Do Not Require JAMB Or POST UME? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Post Ume by princetomwet: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
ATTENTION : the moment you have all been waiting for NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY Commences the sales of POST UTME for 2015/2016 form.
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below: 1. 2. ELIGIBILITY Candidates who chose the Niger Delta University as first choice Minimum UME score for all candidates is 180 IMPORTANT NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE. i. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ii. iii. iv. v. COMPUTER SCIENCE GEOLOGY MATHEMATICS PHYSICS CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSE ARE NOW ELIGIBLE i. REGISTRATION Registration is online on our website .Starting from Tuesday 21st July to Saturday 15th August, 2015
CONTACT Me for more information : 08037115591 and 07055204845ATTENTION : the moment you have all been waiting for NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY Commences the sales of POST UTME for 2015/2016 form.
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below: 1. 2. ELIGIBILITY Candidates who chose the Niger Delta University as first choice Minimum UME score for all candidates is 180 IMPORTANT NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE. i. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ii. iii. iv. v. COMPUTER SCIENCE GEOLOGY MATHEMATICS PHYSICS CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSE ARE NOW ELIGIBLE i. REGISTRATION Registration is online on our website .Starting from Tuesday 21st July to Saturday 15th August, 2015
CONTACT Me for more information : 08037115591 and 07055204845
ATTENTION : the moment you have all been waiting for NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY Commences the sales of POST UTME for 2015/2016 form.
CONTACT Me for more information : 08037115591 and 07055204845

(1) (Reply)

ASUU,(UI Chapter) Calls On The President To Probe JAMB / WAAW Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate African Women, 2016 / University Of Ibadan Can Only Admit 3000 Out Of 33,000 Applicants – Dvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.