Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat (437 Views)

Major Causes Of A Weakened Immune System In Human / Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat by markbor: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Diet and your metabolic activities alone are not the major causes for your body’s extra fat. The following reasons also can be the main causes for your over weight and belly fat.
Stress and strain, Lack of proper sleep, Specific medications, Medical conditions, Menopause, Aging or slow down of metabolism, Heredity
Why is it hard to lose belly fat?

There are two types of body fats present in your belly area.
1. Subcutaneous Fat — This type of fat lies underneath your skin and just above your abdominal muscles
2. Visceral Fat — This type of fat builds up between your torso and the internal organs in the peritoneal cavity.

Though it may be hard to lose visceral fat, it is not an impossible task — you can get rid of it by following this resource which I have used: Click here -> www.bellyfatlossng.com to get started NOW

Re: Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat by Abbeyme: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat by ibrams(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2015
ok...if u knw that i knw that u are fat......oya come ova.....
una crusade don start.....
let thunder come with the speed of light and strike that fatness in yhu to reduce.....hmmm i can see the power manifestinq.........glory glory

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Learning How To Swim: / 6 Surprising Health Benefits To Eating Your Carrots / Skin Care For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.