Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her (1089 Views)

What Is That Song Dat Calms Your Soul? / That Song That Reminds You The Good Old Days / Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by titsqueez(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2015
So i was chilling listening to the radio when this song came up. 'You do something to me' by Paul Weller. I was instantly transported to a relationship I had years ago. A dose of nostalgia. Her name was Lora, we would put the song on replay and sleep off.

So over to you guys, the name of the song and the name of the person it reminds you of.
Have a lovely weekend
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Gat none lipsrsealed
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by Gboliwe: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Few days ago I was in a commercial bus and the driver was playing "Queen of my heart" by Westlife. I instantly went back in time. Nostalgic feelings too.
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by babajero(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Goodbye by celine dion reminds me of my mother, always get wet eyes when I hear it
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by Efostick(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by kestolove95(m): 12:56am On Jul 18, 2015
take banana till you go yoooooh
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by Greenbuoy(m): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by cherylsmith(f): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by oppybouy(m): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
heeeyyy
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by cherylsmith(f): 2:43am On Jul 18, 2015
oppybouy:

heeeyyy
How do you do?
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by denedene(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2015
no past relationships, still single n a Virgin cry
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by moment5(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Greenbuoy:
Bet why, op??
When I hear rihanna's 'man down', I remember how flawless she sounded whenever she sang the track to me over the phone.
God knows I loved u Tunrayo, but it was not my fault that the yahooboi snAtched your 'control' from me
...serious but funny. Sorry bro, someone really meant for u must surely find u.
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by Greenbuoy(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2015
moment5:
...serious but funny. Sorry bro, someone really meant for u must surely find u.
Your head dey there bro

1 Like

Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by oppybouy(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
How do you do?
am good oo....so I sorta, kinda, maybe like ur pics. grin
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by cherylsmith(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2015
oppybouy:

am good oo....so I sorta, kinda, maybe like ur pics. grin
Thank you
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by oppybouy(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
Thank you
can I send a pm? kfb den
Re: That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her by cherylsmith(f): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
oppybouy:

can I send a pm? kfb den
You can send a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown's 'Mad Over You' Hits Number 38 On Billboard Chart / [video] Zlatan Ft. Davido – Osanle / Lil Romeo Dis Bow Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.