Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved (1877 Views)

Jaz Buttar - Dunia Ton Door | Latest Punjabi Romantic Song 2016 | Punjabi Rap So / “Romantic” - Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage (Official Video) / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2015
personally I think Beyonce's halo and drake's track best I ever had are the bomb. on the local scene this guy reekado banks track katapot always makes me wanna hold my girl tight. add yours leggo

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Longing for you by styl-plus
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2015
LADY BY FELA KUTI

#YOLO
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2015
[/i]Romantic song cheesy wink
Bobo mi jowo ooo
jeka jo ma gbadun
Oko to mo yayi lo n seke aya re
..................[i]
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Free Madness By Terry G
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Free Madness By Terry G
lol. like seriously??
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by kossyablaze(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Brb I dey church

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2015
where i belong - Andre Peter
more than words - westlife
when you kiss me - shania twain

2 Likes

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by FruityLass: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
You're Still The One- Shania Twain

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
where i belong - Andre Peter
more than words - westlife
when you kiss me - shania twain
nice choice of songs
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Ashanti-foolish,drake-best i ever had,craig david-rendevous,nicky minaj-moment4life,pills and portion,toni braxton,keith sweat-twisted,avant,adekunle gold-orente etc. . .u could win my heart wit any of this songs trust mewinkwink
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Mikey Cyrus- adore u
Taylor swift- last kiss
August alsina ft Nicki minaj- no love
Ciara - I bet

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Mikey Cyrus- adore u
Taylor swift- last kiss
August alsina ft Nicki minaj- no love
Ciara - I bet
1 mikey cyrus _ reminds u of ur dad
Taylor swift_ reminds u of ur ex

August alsina ft niky_ reminds u of ur crush

Ciara_ reminds u of ur bestie
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Find your love - Drake

It reminds me of how I feel sometimes when I love someone
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Everynight in my dream
I feel u, I see u... (Abeg na spiritual husband wey celina odion dey think of?)

Near, far,
Whereva u are are
I believd that the heart does go on..( Celina odion was probably thinkn of her ex)
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2015
John legend.. All of me

Awwwwn... ( Reminds me of one maga babe like dat)

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
pbs4real:
Ashanti-foolish,drake-best i ever had,craig david-rendevous,nicky minaj-moment4life,pills and portion,toni braxton,keith sweat-twisted,avant,adekunle gold-orente etc. . .u could win my heart wit any of this songs trust mewinkwink
look at dis one.... grin they form romanus...
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Ranoscky(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Shayne ward - Breathless

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by sinaj(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
passenger- I did let him go cry

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Otua ka chineke anyi dimma agidigba oooo.
O ooo agidigba ooo.. ( Reminds me of my love for Jesus) kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Lallaby....
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
look at dis one.... grin they form romanus...
hahaha. . .badt niggahgrin HSD.
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:
passenger- I did let him go cry
hmmmsad
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Ranoscky:
Shayne ward - Breathless

"If we have babies they will have your eyes..
You leave me breathless.."

I too love that song.

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
1 mikey cyrus _ reminds u of ur dad Taylor swift_ reminds u of ur ex
shey nah miley or mikey cyrus?grin
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by bqlekan(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Real love by Massarri
Adore you by Mikey Cyrus
Runaway by StylPlus
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by sinaj(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmmsad

coz I have you now smiley

mmua!
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
pbs4real:
shey nah miley or mikey cyrus?grin
u suppse knw say na typo error...
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
1 mikey cyrus _ reminds u of ur dad
Taylor swift_ reminds u of ur ex

Lmao cheesy grin I wil nuh say anything tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u suppse knw say na typo error...
na person wey u quote write am like that. . .cheesy
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

coz I have you now smiley

mmua!
awwww! Dts so sweetkisskiss
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao cheesy grin I wil nuh say anything tongue
cmon say smth... Tell me.. I wana knw..

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ty Dolla $ign Ft. Nicki Minaj – Expensive / 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: / The Game: I'm So Wavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.