Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies (3043 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Akeelahtunez(m): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Americans can go far in duing crazy tinz tho,a source say dis is d world most expensive selfies.

Dunno dat d 2nd selfie cost $143??

Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by undouted: 4:57am On Jul 18, 2015
wow niCe onE
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Visocrate(m): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2015
for pilots bah
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Swiftboy(m): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Please vote Fellow Nairalander Blaqbones in this poll and share
https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by boboLIL(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2015
D selfie go take am to heaven? Oyibo people and yeye things
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by dam4wummy(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Who dey buy am
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by ramdris(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Mtcheeeew!
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by SirLegal(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Mehn that second selfie is the jackpot itself.

Imagine having a selfie with the BILLIONAIRES... ( Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and who's the one at the center)
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by hatux: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Shoo! Who dey buy am undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by NoraKim(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
hatux:
Shoo! Who dey buy am undecided
Lol I wonder oh grin
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Chestar5(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2015
SirLegal:
Mehn that second selfie is the jackpot itself.

Imagine having a selfie with the BILLIONAIRES... ( Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and who's the one at the center)

Se d selfie go give her work for world bank ni undecided
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by SirLegal(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

Se d selfie go give her work for world bank ni undecided

Of course and not just in world bank alone but places of high repute.

And most of all, it gives her Bragging Rights.

If tomorrow she tells you that she have dined with world's greatest billionaires and presents this selfie as a backup, you have no reason to doubt her.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Chestar5(f): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
SirLegal:

Of course and not just in world bank alone but places of high repute.

And most of all, it gives her Bragging Rights.

If tomorrow she tells you that she have dined with world's greatest billionaires and presents this selfie as a backup, you have no reason to doubt her.

Ok o, me wey dey live with a trillionaire were ihn don take me go grin
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by SirLegal(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

Ok o, me wey dey live with a trillionaire were ihn don take me go grin
U sure say na Trillionaire Or Person wey De feed from hand to mouth wink.
Na Joke oh....
But check well sha.
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Chestar5(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
SirLegal:

U sure say na Trillionaire Or Person wey De feed from hand to mouth wink.
Na Joke oh....
But check well sha.
lol, na joke i dey talk sef cheesy
Re: Checkout The World Most Expensive Selfies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Will the price solve our insurgency problem

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Maheeda Dance Unclad Again With 3 Guys !!! / Nadia Buari Flaunts Hot Figure As She Steps 0ut With Her Twin Girls / Nigerian Celebrity Hairstyles We Think Would Make You Look More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.