Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming (3655 Views)

Does Anyone Know About The Prospects Of Ginger Farming In Nigeria? / Help On Thread For Ginger Farming / Which Fertilizer Is Best For Egusi Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming by vpaymoney(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls i need this information urgently. Which fertilizer is best to apply to my ginger plantation and where do I get it asap!
Re: Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming by alakara(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2015
bros you av to know the nutrients required by ginger and av to knw if they are present in your soil or not.shikena.
Re: Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming by vpaymoney(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
It's obvious the soil is not having enough cos it tells on the plants that is why we require to add fertilizer. Thanks
Re: Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming by alakara(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fertilizer: Both organic and inorganic fertilizers can be used. Compost manure is preferable. The preferred fertilizer in Nigeria for ginger growing is the N.P.K 15:15:15 which is applied twice; first about twenty days after planting at a rate of 4 bags per hectare. The second application is about 40 days after the first application at the rate of 2 bags per hectare. Urea is used during the second fertilizer application.
Re: Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming by vpaymoney(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks a lot as half of the problem is solved by you telling me the actuals but I need where to get them so the we can transfer it to kaduna asap. Thanks
Re: Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming by alakara(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2015
go to any agrochemical shop you will see fertilizer to buy

(1) (Reply)

Farmland For Sale @ Jehus Farms After Ogere, 45mins From Ojodu Berger! / The Composition Of Super Gro / Picture Of A Nairalander Sarrki In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.