Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 (16387 Views)

Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by LifeCoachAndre: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
The Company

We are a platform for various transformative competitions where people can compete and win very lucrative prizes as well as vote for their favourite contestants.

Our vision is to create a strong niche in; competitions, ratings, social media publicity and obtaining sponsorship for creative ideas.

VACANCIES

1 Graphic designer

a. Applicant must have a minimum qualification of; University graduate/Polytechnic HND
b. Must have good writing and oral communication skills
c. Must be able to create world class banners and logos using most efficient applications.
d. Must be creative towards our focus
e. Web designing abilities is an advantage
f. Marketing abilities is an advantage
g. Graphic designer would design our various competition banners, website, logos, brand etc

Remuneration is attractive and may be fixed or commission based depending on your preference.

Applicants should not be more than 35 years old

Along with your CV, include a scanned passport picture and attach a designed banner for a competition themed “Who wants to be a millionaire entrepreneur” and design a company Logo with the letters CNV.

Soft copy of the above should be forwarded

2 Marketing Officers

a. Applicant must have a minimum qualification of; University graduate/Polytechnic HND
b. Must have a good writing and oral communication skills
c. Must be creative towards our focus
d. Must have a good grasp of all social media platforms and how to use them to market products and services.
e. Marketers would project our products and brand through social media and represent us in media (radio &Tv) as well as use proposals to get sponsors from organisations

Remuneration is attractive and could be fixed or commission based, depending on your preference

Applicants should not be more than 30 years old

Along with your CV, include a scanned passport picture and attach a sample proposal to a Bank/Telecom Company soliciting their support for a competition themed “Who wants to be a millionaire entrepreneur”.

Soft copy of the above should be forwarded

3 Personal Assistant

b. Must have good writing and oral communication skills
c. Must be creative towards our goal
d. The PA will support the MD in keeping to schedules, liaising with clients, developing creative business ideas, and taking official calls.
e. Marketing abilities is an advantage.

Remuneration is attractive and may be fixed or commission based depending on your preference.

Applicants should not be more than 30 years old

Along with your CV, include a scanned passport picture and list out five creative competitions that you feel would make an impact in Nigeria and bring major traffic to our site.

Soft copy of the above should be forwarded t

ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE CONTACTED. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by boma95(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
crowther15:
Where on earth could we see 21 yr old and 23 yr old as graduate , this bank must be joking oooooo

angry
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by scarr: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
what happen to the 10 mins recruitment?? Access Bank be deceiving Nigerian youths since incorporation

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by whizqueen(f): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
I would love to apply. I'm a fresh graduate (2015) and my school is yet to process my transcript.
Can I apply without it? Any suggestions?
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by hdwo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please i'm getting this Error Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: can anybody help me put Here....Please
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Adesiji77: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
whizqueen:
I would love to apply. I'm a fresh graduate (2015) and my school is yet to process my transcript.

Submit your application with other requirements and simply hope for the best... cool
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Slimmos(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
God punish all these useless banks
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by justmenoni: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
I swear this ppl they craze, I should guess their positions are to be filled by silver spoon kid's cos I don't think it's dat easy to finish sec school at 16/27 then graduate from uni within 3/4 years

quote author=ajasa4link post=35996186]Undergraduate 21 years? when people never even enter school by that age sef....
Graduate 23? Even if person graduate by 22, before ur school do rubbish while mobilizing and finally after going for nysc u will definitely turn 24 by the end of the yeye nysc year.
These people should just stop this rubbish jare....[/quote]
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Slimmos(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
boma95:

You've not seen a 23year old graduate?
Really?
Well,I'll graduate by the time I'm 22 nd I have a 15year old course mate wink wink cheesy
Private university?
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by whizqueen(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adesiji77:

Submit your application with other requirements and simply hope for the best... cool
Alright thanks smiley
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by ransomed: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Use and dump project. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by VolturiLord: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
whizqueen:

I don't think people applying as graduate interns are required to submit the transcript. Your certificate will be enough to attest to what class of degree you graduated with. The transcript is for current students.

I've got a question though, according to them, Graduate Interns will undergo the same employment process as those apply for the Graduate Trainee Programme ( which makes me think that they are gonna hold the aptitude test for all at the same time) since I already applied for the 10 mins thingy, I'm wondering if it would still be wise to apply for this also.
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Vivly(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please who knows if they pay their interns. I wouldn't wanna give up something else for nothing.
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by PasNina(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
whizqueen:
The last time I checked, there was an instruction pertaining that.
#Shalom
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by whizqueen(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
PasNina:

The last time I checked, there was an instruction pertaining that.
#Shalom
I can't find any. Can you highlight it for me, if you don't mind.
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by whizqueen(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
VolturiLord:

I don't think people applying as graduate interns are required to submit the transcript. Your certificate will be enough to attest to what class of degree you graduated with. The transcript is for current students.

I've got a question though, according to them, Graduate Interns will undergo the same employment process as those apply for the Graduate Trainee Programme ( which makes me think that they are gonna hold the aptitude test for all at the same time) since I already applied for the 10 mins thingy, I'm wondering if it would still be wise to apply for this also.
OK. Thanks.

In my opinion, you should still apply to be on a safer side. smiley

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by chinkichun: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
crowther15:
Where on earth could we see 21 yr old and 23 yr old as graduate , this bank must be joking oooooo

Dem many bros. Citeris paribus, my younger sister will graduate at the age of 20. She's 18 now and already in 2nd semester 300 level. If not for the 2013 6 months strike, she should almost be rounding off now. cheesy
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by ayusco85(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
thoyursea:
I am a fresh graduate with a second-class upper but am 24 can I still apply for the graduate intern programme?

Ve u served?
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by chinkichun: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Here's the error response I got when I sent my resume and essay to the email provided.

Does anyone have the same issue?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by boma95(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Slimmos:
Private university?

Yes
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by nyankpa(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
just for internship? in other places all you need for internship is just your resume and Cv

Bro abeg wetin be d difference between resume and CV?
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kai! What kind of age is that? Na wa! These employers should just let us know anybody above 24years after graduation is hopeless. Mtcheeeewww!
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Pharmtee: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ds job ehn... With essay again. There is God
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Tinyemeka(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
ajasa4link:
Undergraduate 21 years? when people never even enter school by that age sef....
Graduate 23? Even if person graduate by 22, before ur school do rubbish while mobilizing and finally after going for nysc u will definitely turn 24 by the end of the yeye nysc year.
These people should just stop this rubbish jare....

I finished school (Federal University not private) at 20. Finished NYSC and started working at 22. It's nothing unique.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by charley94: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2015
chinkichun:
Here's the error response I got when I sent my resume and essay to the email provided.

Does anyone have the same issue?
got same error message
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by princetelaviv: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
una dey craze banks shud change dat their idiot age limit rules from 21 to 23 oooo to 28 to 35 ooooo what type of nonsense is dat :-Xuna dey craze banks shud change dat their idiot age limit rules from 21 to 23 oooo to 28 to 35 ooooo what type of nonsense is dat
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by princetelaviv: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
una dey craze banks shud change dat their idiot age limit rules from 21 to 23 oooo to 28 to 35 ooooo what type of nonsense is dat?
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
nyankpa:

Bro abeg wetin be d difference between resume and CV?
Mr smart guy the differences include but not limited to :
1. CV has clear chronological order it is in list format. Resume is more like a letter.
2.CV – long, covers your entire career, static.
Resume – short, no particular format rule, highly customisable
3.Resume is a brief summary of your skills.
CV is your entire history (job experience and education wise that is) it is a full record it can include skills, talent etc

I'm still in school though but I love writing so if you need help in writing anything at all I can be your handy man as regards this. I once applied for internships in a medical co. in America as well as for UN I got both but they were not going to be a paid internships coupled with other things I had to forego them the UN own was worse I was going to be required to pay my feeding and transport and whatever other foreseen and unforseen expense that was to accrue but all that aside I'm a pro in writing (or so I think) due to my high success rate.
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
princetelaviv:
una dey craze banks shud change dat their idiot age limit rules from 21 to 23 oooo to 28 to 35 ooooo what type of nonsense is dat?
You have no right whatsoever to force or compel a bank or any other employer at that to employ who he or she chooses not to employ
If you owned the bank would you honestly speaking employ 35 year old persons when graduates are turning out in that field in their thousands every year with only a hundred available positions every 10 to 35 years?
if they employed 35 year old persons as you suggested people would still complain why not employ the youths
However, I see no reason to employ people based on age, sex or ethnicity as long as they are between legal working age and have what it takes to do the job. even certificate tell lies these days which brings to mind Martins Ugwu/George Daniels story
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by ajasa4link: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Tinyemeka:

I finished school (Federal University not private) at 20. Finished NYSC and started working at 22. It's nothing unique.
Not doubting u, but u are just 1 in 100 of graduates in the Nigeria of today. Or how many 20year olds were in ur class?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State / The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / is EFCC Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.