Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL (27797 Views)

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by eph12(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tried so hard to think of one but couldn't. angry It's either i didn't lie about who i am to my friends or classmates or i didn't it's too long ago to remember. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Omotayor123(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Caliph69: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Big Lie
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Obaiyski(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lolz since you lied for a purpose that will favour you, nothing much nah
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Hillzy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
g
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by slim19(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
K
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by klickash077(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by adjoviomole(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
cheesy@ op I dey fear u o cheesy.all this your lies fit make union bank horse commot for their logo begin waka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Diznie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
tolexy007:
g
Kinkale:
A
oppybouy:
Judolisco:
K
slim19:
K
space bookers...I hail thee
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by MoyosBlog123: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
very funny....

My friend use to tell me then that her dad was a millionaire and he keeps money in his wardrobe.
i remember when i visited, i went to his wardrobe straight away and found junk.... comb, cutting comb, plugs and rubbish.
i laughed my ass out with my sis then and she lied again, that he moved the money just that morning.
Mind you, they lived in a one room apartment then.

Lies we tell, smmmh.

www.moyosblog.com
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by quest003: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided

In 2004, One of my classmate in secondary school told me she is on NAIRALAND....

THE GIRL SAY SHE BE SUPER MODERATOR SEF..
and you still had to lie again? Nairaland wasn't in existence as at 2004, uneccessary lies all in the name of comment, are you still in high school?
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by ceeceeuwa: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by fagbohun4j(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Exaggerated hyperbole. Oniro!
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by BoiGrammz: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
damiloladuke:

SOURCE : www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/big-lies-told-high-school.html?m=1
op, why do i have this feeling that your name is LINUS ONIRO
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by freecocoa(f): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kai! But students can lie for the world then in secondary school o.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by DiiVictory(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

*runs away*
u re bursted!!! u just showed us that u didn't stop at high school that u decided to get a degree in lying.
I wish u 1st class bro
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by ruggedtimi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op your secondary school was boring and full of ajebutter, ajebutter lies...we said lies like "I have been to london when i was 7years old", when u never smell immigration office to do passport.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by killercute16(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Even the devil wonder......the lies Nigerians lie are jaw dropping.If i tell you my story,you will still believe me.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by animasaun(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
There were many from friends but the only one I will never forget was told by a boy in my class who always watch my mouth whenever am telling other boys how interesting James Bond 007 films were,
my folks always pays wrapt attention to me until Segun 'Lagos boy' as we used to call him came up with 'James kubond ' films. He told us James kubond is the latest and more powerful than James Bond and everybody believed him angry grin grin grin grin angry grin
I got to know there is nobody or any film acted by that name many years after. Ni thanks to Segun, the 'Lagos boy '

6 Likes

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by damiloladuke1: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
sweet

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by wahabest(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
then I always tell my friends that if you wana upload a pix on Facebook it will cost them #100 wey I go give Facebook owner. Cus they don't Knw abt it then bt they love the ways I do explain hw Facebook is and it uses then

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by wiloy2k8(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
W3ll i dont lie ....
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by morbeta(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
I once told an expensive lie in primary school that got the attention of our headmistress. I lied that my father was the only one that survived F28 plane crash in emene enugu. I told them that he jumped out before the plane crash landed.

4 Likes

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by bishopcarterIV: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Ma nigga
NA WETIN MAKE YOU (GREENBUOY) IMPREGNATE THE GIRLS WE YOU DEY BOBO, CON RUN COME LAGOS FINALLY ABI..

YOU DEY RUN FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITY... grin grin grin TIME DEY GOO.. BROS U BETA GO CLAIM EVERYTHING CLAIMABLE..

THANKS TO O.P.. THE TRUTH IS REVEALING GRADUALLY . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Alarib(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
damiloladuke:

SOURCE : www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/big-lies-told-high-school.html?m=1
Homie...I dey lie o....but u are the 'Lieon' of Africa!! Haba! shocked
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by 123papas(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
I once told my mates that my castrated bingo was a Belgian Shepherd.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
bishopcarterIV:
NA WETIN MAKE YOU (GREENBUOY) IMPREGNATE THE GIRLS WE YOU DEY BOBO, CON RUN COME LAGOS FINALLY ABI..

YOU DEY RUN FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITY... grin grin grin TIME DEY GOO.. BROS U BETA GO CLAIM EVERYTHING CLAIMABLE..

THANKS TO O.P.. THE TRUTH IS REVEALING GRADUALLY . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lwkmd... Boss leave me joor
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Chestar5(f): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol grin, remembered when my sister friend told us that her aunty brought out the food that was cooking in a television program; 'that maggi show back then' and they all ate it in their housegrin, mehn i believe that lie like mumu ogrin

6 Likes

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by anonym0us: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided

In 2004, One of my classmate in secondary school told me she is on NAIRALAND....

THE GIRL SAY SHE BE SUPER MODERATOR SEF..
dry u ain't funny gerraaraa here

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by bikefab(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Way back in primary school, a classmate alwz bragged about how he had quaker oats, fried eggs, bread and tea for breakfast every morning. We all used to belive him aniwaiz cos he looked it, until one morning he felt nausea and vomited wot looked like akpu and vegetable soup! Lol...Emmanuel, dat was d dude's name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LIST OF COURSES OFFERD @NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA / AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) / FG Appoints Jega, Olanipekun, Others As Chairmen, Members Of Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.