Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (93982 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Emyogalanya: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
no one is a virgiine cos life bleeps us all up
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
No I don't, nd dnt wanna undastand
lionduke:

Na so!! I forget say you be virginia.
How about sending me your church account details make i pay my tight.
Guess you understand these.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chai u lie, I no dy show person that thing, only me nd my God know,
JoeCutie:
But e go make sense if I can see it again to be very sure now, because you know that it's been long I last saw it na. grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
SECONDARY OR TERTIARY?
secondary or tertiary is an understatement in her case,check out her breast.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by anigbajumo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm remind me plss
check yer mention

July 15,2015
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Youngpo413:
secondary or tertiary is an understatement in her case,check out her breast.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by lionduke(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
No I don't, nd dnt wanna undastand
you don't understand yet you dey mention plenty men for this thread. I bow for your forming ooo.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolzzzzzz grin
anigbajumo:
check yer mention

July 15,2015
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by pbs4real(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz I just dy happy nah, say I still be virrgin,@least ma mum won't make that face
if u be virgin then ma grand-ma nah virgin.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow, wah did you see
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Didn't see nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Sassybae:
Jacksparrow, wah did you see
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by 1miccza: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah virginia
Ooookkkk Virginia wey dey for Ajegunle U-turn abi?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Elvis506:
sassybae
d virgin on nairaland.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good
Jacksparrow0712:
Didn't see nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
But..........
Sassybae:
Good
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
But what
Jacksparrow0712:
But..........
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
*peeping*
Sassybae:
But what
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Continue lolz
Jacksparrow0712:
*peeping*
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
tongue tongue
Sassybae:
Continue lolz
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
What's so special about being a virgin? I asked this because all my friends that got married to born again girls told me their wives were never virgin. So I don't see why so much importance is attached to this virginity of a thing.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Hamatrony(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Do they now identify virgins by face?

Yeah we do tongue cheesy
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehehe I can't show you here nah,

Its a pity that many naija girls can lie comfortably about their virginity without their conscience pricking them.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by sammyj: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
haaaaaa !!!! shocked grin grin grin grin
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by kinglekan: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz, sup lekan how u doing today
Am cool dearie, how is u? smiley
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am fine
kinglekan:

Am cool dearie, how is u? smiley

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by kinglekan: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Am fine
Nice pix. Gave u one like. wink
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz tanx hun kiss
kinglekan:

Nice pix. Gave u one like. wink

1 Like

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by JoeCutie(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Chai u lie, I no dy show person that thing, only me nd my God know,
So you're telling me that you show God your "this thing"? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by gebest: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin.

well God will help youths of the current generation. they see nothing wrong to have sex before marriage.

well all those boys that will disvirgin people's sisters and don't want others to disvirgin theirs. In PEJ voice. "God is watching you"

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and ur mother

#sextillwhenwemarry
why pastor sef go talk dat kind tin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Rnbstar: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
VIRGIN KO V YASH NI
Sassybae:
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.