Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (94060 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by fyxboss(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin grin
u nko?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by fyxboss(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
are u sure abi u wanna form good girl here?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
Let me test it before I will be convince
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dennygirl:
who kon ask you?
Help us ask her what is the reward for a virgin.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Oxster(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin thank God am a virgin wit 2kids.... ??
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Jerryspryng: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
otunsman:
Help us ask her what is the reward for a virgin.
Make una no beef d girl nah, after all u ar enjoying ur disvirginity!!!
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by amakii: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2015
embarassed[/color]
Jacksparrow0712:
sad undecided undecided undecided
HOW CAN I DISVIRGIN YOU WHEN IM A VIRGIN?
[color=#000099]
Jacksparrow0712:
Jacksparrow0712:
Nawa oh
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Wetin wa? undecided
amakii:
embarassed[/color][color=#000099]
Nawa oh
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by redsun(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2015
What psychopathic pastor will want to do that? That is intrusion, psychologically demeaning and indirect sexual advances. A pastor that does that could be a closet paedophile. A wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by rudepen(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin.

well God will help youths of the current generation. they see nothing wrong to have sex before marriage.

well all those boys that will disvirgin people's sisters and don't want others to disvirgin theirs. In PEJ voice. "God is watching you"

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and ur mother

#sextillwhenwemarry
how old are you?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Topman0001(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Danjuma827:
most girls have been disvirgined and yet they will be claiming second virginity. once your hymen is broken it is broken for real. Its not easy be a virgin.

well God will help youths of the current generation. they see nothing wrong to have sex before marriage.

well all those boys that will disvirgin people's sisters and don't want others to disvirgin theirs. In PEJ voice. "God is watching you"

@ topic the best thing is for you to just move forward or else your house no go contain you and ur mother

#sextillwhenwemarry
some are actually not virgings despite that they never had sex before. The hymen forms during maturity or puberty, a sport girl who takes part in vigorouse sporting might not be a virgin ever bcuz the hymen will never form due to the wide opening and closing of the virgina, some even lose their's to sporting.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Keepshining(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Ur hymen stil intact even after cucumber broke inside ur pussy? or arent u the girl?..."wink". b4 una lie mk una nor dey 4get say na hell fire near pass heaven o.
Who dey follow this one talk.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keepshining:
Who dey follow this one talk.
Hope u re nt expecting an insult frm me in return? bcus if dats wat u re xpecting, then i gat to tell u am sorry for disappointing u bcus am too busy and matured for such. so sorry if my comment was kinda harsh and mayb abusive to u.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by RealEstate35: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by asorek(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lolz, am still a virgin jaree,hymen still intact
virgin kor virgin ni
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by HisXLNC(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even Pastor know say him daughter no go come out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.