Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is It wrong To Do This Wonderful On A Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It wrong To Do This Wonderful On A Blog. (327 Views)

Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog / The Perfect Guide To Starting A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It wrong To Do This Wonderful On A Blog. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2015
I wanted to bring all news paper online Portals in Nigeria to my Blog so that pele can view and read news from different vendors or portals in one place without feeling they are in another site.
The main aim is to make each newspaper page to appear as the original news paper portal.

See the content Here

I intend to create a drop down menu for all the news portal so that visitors can select the ones the want to visit. I do not intend to keep all on the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Click Here And Get D Latest Updates / Can You Write? If Yes Then Is Time You Start Making Money From It / Nigeria Number Web Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.