Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

JAJA CAME MY Way-part 2 (continued 180 Days To Spain) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JAJA CAME MY Way-part 2 (continued 180 Days To Spain) (442 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / JAJA CAME MY Way-part 3 (continued 180 Days To Spain) / JAJA CAME MY Way-part 1 (continued 180 Days To Spain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAJA CAME MY Way-part 2 (continued 180 Days To Spain) by igbinigiejeff(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
"Airport Road".
"Come in.'I said.
He sat down,I moved.It has been my practice not to engage passengers in conversion,not to talk of the this kind of man i was carrying. One thing struck me though;he was trying to befriendly !
"How are you?
"I'm fine."I replied.
"Is this the job you do?" He asked.
"Yes for the time being;My school is on strike"
"No wonder,I thought as much! "You speak well."
"Stop!".He said,I'm coming down here".
"Have my card!".
"Thank you sir!"
He pointed and said,"that's my office;you can come and see me anytime."
"It's Oky sir".
He paid me One Hundred and Fifty Naira and i drove off."
The following day as i was cleaning inside of my taxi,i saw the card and looked at it,his name bold written on it .
Jaja,the travelling agent.
"Whao!I had found the key to my destiny."I had thought!
Later that day i want to his office,a beautiful office. I met his young looking female secretary who led me into his office. He wlcome me with a smile and said"fine boy,you are here?" "yes sir,just to come and visit you."
"You are wlcome! He said.
I asked,what do you do in this big office?
"Don't you see the card i gave you yesterday?"
I said"yes;Travelling Agent!That's what i do for a living."
I laughed!!!"So if i want to travel,you can help me?".He said."Yes,That is what i do;Taking people out of this country.
..............To be continued
Re: JAJA CAME MY Way-part 2 (continued 180 Days To Spain) by thaoriginator: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Ft

(1) (Reply)

Report Breaking News And Get Paid / The Hero / A True Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.