Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. (1272 Views)

Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" / How To Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly, Printing Pictures From Phone Memory Card. / How To Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. by MrIyke222(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2015
We are in an era being referred to as “the computer age” but because of how technology is seriously advancing day after day, it is now referred to as “digital age”. You will agree with me that a whole lot of things in our today world have gone digital. Information, education, music, business and services, health etc , have to a large extent been affected positively by technology (digital innovations)

Are you out there thinking of a business to do or where to employ yourself part-time or full-time, I want to let you know that I have a very wonderful business idea and opportunity for you. This business is about printing pictures taken with phones or smart phones, blackberry, i pad, i phone for people around you and far from you and be smiling to the bank.
You will agree with me that with the advent of smart phones, pictures are now been taken by people more with their phones than the less patronized photo studios. Taking photos or pictures with phones are more common with ladies as research show. And they are strongly in need of having the pictures printed out in hard copies. But there are no or less opportunities for that apart from a few photo studios that render such service with a lot of difference in terms of the picture and paper quality compared to the selphy photo printer.
I carried out a survey online and offline and discovered that 99% of the respondents mostly ladies are so hungry about printing their pictures from the phone memory card. And they are willing to pay as much as #200 for a copy. This is a very attractive business and money making opportunity for anyone who wants to make extra cash or get into full time business with this hot seasoning new business opportunity. Imagine printing at least 20 copies of pictures for people every day at #200 a copy, this is what you’ll be generating: 20 copies x #200 = #4000, #4000 x 7days = #28000, #28000 x 4weeks(1 month) = #112,000. And out of the #112000, subtract #30000 from #112000, you will be earning a profit of #82000. the only expenses you will make will be about #30000 used in purchasing the photo paper and ribbon that cost #6000 for a pack of 108 paper cards and 3 rolls of ribbon. The above amount could be the least amount you could generate doing this business because you could be printing 40 to 50 copies per day depending on your time and market.
Now, this is how it works, the printing machine is called CP900 or CP910 Selphy Digital Photo Printer. It comes in black and white colour. It is very handy and can be taken to any where conveniently. It prints directly from digital cameras with the aid of connection cable and from smart phones, blackberry, iphone, and ipad through Wifi connectivity or through memory card reader within 1 minute. This is how it goes, the machine is powered by electricity or its battery, turn it on, take your phone switch on the wifi connection, enter the access code it shows you, select the picture you want to print from your phone and send, it appears on the ICD screen of the machine, press print and in less than 1 minute, you have your picture. But for this business idea and venture, it is done in a more effective way which is using what is called Card Reader or SD micro card adapter where you slot in the memory card from the phone containing the picture to be printed and you print the picture from there.
For more detailed info. click here; www.moneyfotoprinting..com

For further inquiries, call or mail:
smartteckk@gmail.com
Re: Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. by conquerour(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
integritygroup.co@gmail.com
Re: Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. by MrIyke222(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
conquerour:
integritygroup.co@gmail.com

I have sent it to. Though d info detail is on the trade already. Just click nd go tru. www.moneyfotoprinting..com
Re: Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. by MrIyke222(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Steesaadiq:
I would need the info., please. this is my email:amosusulogbo@gmail.com. thanks

Thanx.for requesting the info detail. I hv sent it to you. Though its on the tread already.
Cheers!
Re: Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
MrIyke222:

Thanx.for requesting the info detail. I hv sent it to you. Though its on the tread already.
Cheers!
Thanks. I'll check it out and get back u.

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. / Elijah Oyefeso, 21, A University Drop-out Now Earns N9 Million On A Bad-month / Truth About Dollar-naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.