Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Meet The Woman Who Lifts Item With Her Vigina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Woman Who Lifts Item With Her Vigina (2158 Views)

What Is The Oldest Item You Own? / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Lifts Item With Her Vigina by IGWISE(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Fitness instructor Kim Anami claims lifting items with her va gina has improved her s ex life.

The 44 year old mum of one calls her technique va ginal Kung Fu and says her unique practice has given her own s ex life a boost, adding:

"My s ex life has improved radically and when I started weight lifting with my va gina my partner noticed the difference immediately.I can have multiple org asms, I'd say ten or fifteen org asms in a row.I can have an energy org asm, which means an org asm with takes place without touch, meaning I can have s ex with my partner when he's on the other side of the room or even on the other side of the planet."So even hearing his voice or just thinking about him, I can have an org asm."

On how she does it she said

"You can just put a jade egg into your va gina, attach a bag and off you go."It's a brilliant domestic tool.I'm telling you.The sky is the limit.I'm fond of kitchen appliances because they're easier to loop things onto and coffee tables are great too."She tells UK Mirror

In my work I'm teaching women to have ultimate mastery over their va gina.

"When you achieve a physically strong va gina you’re more emotionally attuned to yourself as a s exual being and you’re able to wield that power.

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Vows To Reward His Bus-driver Fan / I Finally Joined Nairaland! / Where Can I Get Chinese Gift Card Vendors Whatsapp Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.