Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads (1899 Views)

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. / Reaction To Threads... / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Broooks: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tosyne2much- Dis guy has so perfected dis that u will never notice. Check his last 200 posts. He never coments reasonably on other peoples threads. All he does is hail a friend or say hi to a female.
It's only when he creates his own top 10 things that he comments reasonably.
You won't notice this unless u re observant.

Unibenstudent- Dis guy also doesn't coment on other peoples thread. He doesn't add anything sensible.
His own is just to create his kind of threads and leave.

Ireneony dis lady is just like the guys above she just comes to threads, creates a scene and leaves.

Thesonofmark- Dis guy just goes around looking for who to slay. Hardly ever comments on threads this days

Loveren/sweetorgasm/humanbeing1st
This one is a troll. You would find him in the derailers thread looking for one trouble or the other

Funlord- Dis one only looks for e-fights to officiate

Dharray99- Dis one only comments let me ask ifa on everythread[/b]

Shm.
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
h0w abt a derailing-show f0r ds dumb thread of urs... angry angry
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by falconey(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
hmmmmm he is kind of right...........who cares?
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by ArchEnemy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Somebody is looking for trouble
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
I wonder why nepa keeps playing with light here...

Make dem no go blow my charger oh!
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I sell tiger generators.!
Contact me. wink
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice one OP

Lemme comment b4 this thread gets to the HQ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

I sell tiger generators.!
Contact me. wink
Oya drop ur contact..

Hope say e cheap die? grin
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Oya drop ur contact..

Hope say e cheap die? grin
yeah..blue tiger gen is #16,000
as par dollar dun high yhu know.
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by ShayGirl(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Like seriously.....? abeg, I can't laff
and who gave u d impression u too comment reasonably to other people's thread....
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
uncle lalastic,
FP abehg.!
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

Ko gba 6,000tasand?
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by RobinHez(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
*spreads tent* grin
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ko gba 6,000tasand?
WHAATAAHFUÇKKK angry
Plz shift let better customer come in.

How i go sell ds new-gen ⁴yhu at dat crazy price.

Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

WHAATAAHFUÇKKK angry

Oya better customer, come and buy new gen..

I don shift
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

WHAATAAHFUÇKKK angry

14 K nko!
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

you get elepaq generator? Big size 7.0HP
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
RobinHez:
*spreads tent* grin
shift abeg.
Waiting for the kingslayer. grin
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Orijin101:

you get elepaq generator? Big size 7.0HP
7.0hp?
Aah kilode...see d ones i get ⁴shop.

#45,000
#55,000
#60,000..respectively.

No jaleh.!

Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
14 K nko!
be like say na only
Fuel-Tank yhu wan buy with daht money. angry

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

7.0hp?
Aah kilode...see d ones i get ⁴shop.

#45,000
#55,000
#60,000..respectively.

No jaleh.!
Oga, you get better products oooo.. .. ..

Make i pay N25,000 for the one N60,000 na.. .. .. i go pay you cash!!!!!!
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by jejemanito: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op is an idiot
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
get a life op. d word romancelander even sucks. every since data and smartfones bcame cheap.this section died
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by misspicy(f): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Brooks so u sitdown carry book n biro,begin go tru this guys NL profile and u still down or,maybe stand in the sun,,who cares and typed all this tru ur chinko fone or secondhand laptop.

Guys this is the height of joblessness I af experienced on NL.

Brooks recieve sense and miracle Job IJN.

In other news dharay99 how market.

This ur gens dem cost o,shey I fit get I pass my neighbor #3 thasand own? Even if na secon hand.
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
shift abeg.
Waiting for the kingslayer. grin

To do what? KingSLAY wouldn't engage a dipsophilic troll hiding behind a disposable moniker who's still tipsy from the drinks which were indulged him by his muslim neighbours during the festivity yesterday.

No, KingSLAY wouldn't stoop that low.♦

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by stephenqueen: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

kiss
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by RobinHez(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
shift abeg. Waiting for the kingslayer. grin
Get back to the lab right now! cheesy
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by dharay99: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Oga, you get better products oooo.. .. ..

Make i pay N25,000 for the one N60,000 na.. .. .. i go pay you cash!!!!!!

dah fuuuuuuçk.! shocked shocked
Dude u sure say u need light f0r house so.?
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
RobinHez:

Get back to the lab right now! cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Can't a guy get a break? grin
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Kingsasian(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

To do what? KingSLAY wouldn't engage a dipsophilic troll hiding behind a disposable moniker who's still tipsy from the drinks which were indulged him by his muslim neighbours during the festivity yesterday.

No, KingSLAY wouldn't stoop that low.♦
you don already stoop low o

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by RobinHez(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy cheesy Can't a guy get a break? grin
Na true bo! Even einstein was pictured with an icecream grin
Re: Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
dharay99:

dah fuuuuuuçk.! shocked shocked
Dude u sure say u need light f0r house so.?
For sure.. .. .. okay, 30k last last

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / Finally President Buhari Assigns Portfolio To Ministers / How Masturbation Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.