Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. (7396 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2015
IF you are a romancelander you wont argue with me because im so right. these are the top female romancelanders that talks anyhow, there is no limit to the rubbish they will post on nairaland and their post revolves around SEX,SEX,SEX,FVCK,CUCUMBER, CARROT AND WHO WANTS TO FVCK THEM. "THEY ARE MRSCHIMA, PRETTYTHICKSME, SANDRANNA, HONEYGIRL17 AND REDGEM. "U CAN ADD YOURS.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Hazardd(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Op, this your weed strong...e be like say na original weed..shocked

3 Likes

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Olamitisoji(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Are there realky Romancelanders without sense??
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Truckpusher(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Aha! na here I go stop ,okada ! march am for here grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by stan241(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2015
The poster below me will have something better to say......okada that bros above me never pay o

3 Likes

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Hazardd:
Op, this your weed strong...e be like say na original weed..:O
EKPA
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
*sigh
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2015
misssclassy:
*sigh
u know im saying d truth
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Cholls(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2015
my brother especially that yeye girl sandranna.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Cholls:
my brother especially that yeye girl sandranna.
her own is worst, she needs deliverance
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by francizy(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
IF you are a romancelander you wont argue with me because im so right. these are the top female romancelanders that talks anyhow, there is no limit to the rubbish they will post on nairaland and their post revolves around SEX,SEX,SEX,FVCK,CUCUMBER, CARROT AND WHO WANTS TO FVCK THEM. "THEY ARE MRSCHIMA, PRETTYTHICKSME, SANDRANNA, HONEYGIRL17 AND REDGEM. "U CAN ADD YOURS.

Even my friend too? grin grin grin grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Swagk101(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2015
I see some female romancelanders checking if they make the list cool. OP I go like smoke dis ur weed oo
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
francizy:

Even my friend too? grin grin grin grin
YEA
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Nor dey insult mrschima my friend angry
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Hazardd(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
EKPA
undecided
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Mrbigman1(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2015
If they need it, give it to dem, afterall, na season of cucumber we dey now. E cheap die and bigger once dey too.

Babes, make it real, let us give it to u before u commit abomination
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Cholls(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
her own is worst, she needs deliverance
my brother what can i say? I tire o.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by IamLEGEND1: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2015
پپتلزف لبیسث کجهف یسثسرتخ طیلو نموب لی ایز م الیرل لیس مچ
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by 400billionman: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:

Okay.

https://www.nairaland.com/2316863/list-nairaland-girls-std
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
پپتلزف لبیسث کجهف یسثسرتخ طیلو نموب لی ایز م
الیرل لیس مچ
bros, na gibberish you write here nah.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Misssclassy name is not supposed to be included.i have seen her threads and post,she gives quality advice to those in need,so her name ought not to be included.BUt sandranna name should be written 100x
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Misssclassy name is not supposed to be included.i have seen her threads and post,she gives quality advice to those in need,so her name ought not to be included.BUt sandranna name should be written 100x
I did nt include classy's name.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
bros, na gibberish you write here nah.

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2015

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Phikom(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2015
*yawns*...
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Phikom(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove is here...I presume u should be in Power Must Change Hands by now...
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Shortyy(f): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2015
that Sandra is sooo annoying. give me a gun and i'll blow her fvcking brain off
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by redgem(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:

You just want my attention this morning and you've gotten it...so, now tell me the number of my post you've seen me use those words you mentioned above? If you want me to chat with you just say hi and don't use the wrong means...please remove my name from there

Cc ishilove
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Phikom:
Ishilove is here...I presume u should be in Power Must Change Hands by now...
I woke up late embarassed

I won't miss next month's own by God's grace
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Oops!then i mistook mrschima for misssclassy
Loveren:
I did nt include classy's name.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

I woke up late embarassed

I won't miss next month's own by God's grace
nxt month what? wara u saying?
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
redgem:

You just want my attention this morning and you've gotten it...so, now tell me the number of my post you've seen me use those words you mentioned above?
stop lying dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Yourth Empowerment On Small Scale Business / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum / Femi Solar Features Mega 99, Prince Abel Dosumu In New Song (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.