Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,627 members, 7,830,916 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA (2182 Views)

Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) / Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wizkid and Phyno traveled from Jo’Burg to Durban on a private jet for the 2015 MTV Africa Music Awards that will hold today in Durban, South Africa…

Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Airforce1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
We not giving up on this dream

Too many noises here and there but critism is good for business cheesy

Today I'm upcoming, tomorrow the world is Gonn know my name and show me mad love and respect myself and everyone on here deserves

Airforce

Wizzy "loke loke"
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by viceldo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
sup with all this war shoe am seeing
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Igbo and Yoruba getting along..
And someone will be talking bout Biafra!

Chukwu gozie unu biko!
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Harryzon(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good for them, they have found grace in dis world
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
I must hit FP today
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Harryzon(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
sad
lol..what are you trying to do?
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Harryzon(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
chubbyFred10:
did you miss your sentence cos i onli see dot here?
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Harryzon:

lol..what are you trying to do?
Omo na space I dey find oh! grin
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Harryzon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
have u lost ur typing skills? Tell me i'l pray for it to return...
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by shaboti: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Igbo and Yoruba getting along..
And someone will be talking bout Biafra!

Chukwu gozie unu biko!
can we stop makin people's tribe so obvious. This is phyno and wizkid and not 'igbo and yoruba'

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
shaboti:
can we stop makin people's tribe so obvious. This is phyno and wizkid and not 'igbo and yoruba'
Park ur wheel barrow one side abeg undecided
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by shaboti: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Park ur wheel barrow one side abeg undecided
park yo black azz one side!
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Harryzon(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Omo na space I dey find oh! grin
Lwkmd...
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Vivalavida99(f): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hummm...
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Harryzon:

have u lost ur typing skills? Tell me i'l pray for it to return...
updated grin
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by Adenugay(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
h
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by holyteeboy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
But mama awards is on October
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by LEAFLET(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
why olamide no dey ever go MAMA'S award sef??
Re: Wizkid And Phyno Boards Private Jet To Durban For MAMA by pretydiva(f): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
I must make it in life. I must fly 1st class n private jet 2. because me self stil like beta tin. So help me God

(1) (Reply)

Danielle Okeke Dangerously Sexy In New Pics / OMG! Checkout Angela Okorie Regal Pre-birthday Picture / Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.