Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Getting A Canadian Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Canadian Student Visa (580 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Getting A Canadian Student Visa by BE811APP: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good afternoon all,

Please i will want detailed steps on getting a Student Visa to Canada..
My wife got admission to study in University of Regina, Regina..

we have not started anything yet but we hope to start ASAP..
She has her international passport..
How do we go about applying for the visa, how much does it cost and how long will it take to be gotten?

I have goggled and searched sites.. non is so direct about the charges on visa and the payments that comes with it b4 we get it.

Moreso, with time can she invite me over to come and visit.. lets say 2 weeks?
Can she invite the kids too
we plan she goes first.

criticism and relevant in formations will be highly appreciated!!!
Re: Getting A Canadian Student Visa by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

(1)

. / 2 Escape Death As Car Flies Off Jabi Bridge In Abuja - (photos) / Going To Italy Legally: How Can I Be Successful With One Trip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.