Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? (440 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? by christopheru(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello pals. This is an Old debate like some of us know. But this argument occurred again this evening between me and my paddys dem. So I've decided to ask Nairalanders. If you're with d company of ur Wife and ur Mother in a Canoe in a Sea and there's a storm and ur canoe capsized but u have the opportunity to save 1 person only who would it be? Your Mother Or ur Wife?
good evening
Re: Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? by ksbusari(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
My Mum bt when d marriage is still young. Bt it depends on d circumstance sha.
Re: Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? by Annstar(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Let me make a suggestion for the guys

Gen.2: 24
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they shall be one flesh.

JUST MY OPINION.,.....
Re: Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? by docmoses(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? by martyns303(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Annstar:
Let me make a suggestion for the guys

Gen.2: 24
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they shall be one flesh.

JUST MY OPINION.,.....

Tar!!!
But to answer u, since I would die for my mother, my wife better be prepared to die for her too, since according to ur passage me and my wife are of one flesh.
Re: Who Will You Rescue 1st? Ur Wife Or Ur MUM? by buygala(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
my mom cool

A wife can be replaced but a mom cannot sad

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lagos Government Doing / Bed Bugs Eradication Services / Bail Out For Career Mothers And Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.