Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? (4776 Views)

Husband Cries Out - My Wife Slaps & Punches Me During Sex, And Sometime Bites / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
There is dis Yoruba movie I watched 2day. It happened dat a wife & her mother-in-law were having a misunderstanding & d wife slapped d mother-in-law due 2 her hot temper. She later apologized anyway saying it was d work of d devil ...if u are d husband, what will be ur response?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by INTROVERT(f): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
hmmm
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by sinaj(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hm

I cnt imagine doing dat sad

Oya guyz ova to u
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by buygala(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can't allow her beat my mum 1:0 just like that.... I will equalise the slap or even win the slap match for my mum before I even start enquiring into the circumstances of my wife's 'hot temper' and what my mum said or did that neccesitated her being slappedundecided .....

If 'hot temper' or 'the Devil' can push wifey into slapping my mum, then that same 'hot temper' or 'Devil' should also comfort her when I slap or blow some teeth out of her mouth angry

Summary is.... LADIES, NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GENTLEMAN'S CIVILITY....DONT EVER GIVE WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO RECEIVE sad

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by viclawz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Give her a sweet hug...before I send her packing 2 ha parents.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by ADULTBASE(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
I will make sure she taste hell!

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Princecalm(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Akpos: tell her to give my wife the other chick ....

Jesus said so
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thats the end of the marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by ihatebuhari(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Osahon7:
That the end of the marriage
eborhon
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by ihatebuhari(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
eborhon
omo nor mose!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by faith551(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Automatic divorce.
Since I was born, I've never talked back at my mum, not to think of to raise a hand.
If she loves and respect me, then she should even fear my mum
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by ihatebuhari(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Osahon7:
omo nor mose!
uwese

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nature8(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmm, I don’t know what to say sha.. But the way I see things, my ex might even do worst than slapping my mum one day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
buygala:
I can't allow her beat my mum 1:0 just like that.... I will equalise the slap or even win the slap match for my mum before I even start enquiring into the circumstances of my wife's 'hot temper' and what my mum said or did that neccesitated her being slappedundecided .....

If 'hot temper' or 'the Devil' can push wifey into slapping my mum, then that same 'hot temper' or 'Devil' should also comfort her when I slap or blow some teeth out of her mouth angry

Summary is.... LADIES, NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GENTLEMAN'S CIVILITY....DONT EVER GIVE WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO RECEIVE sad

What if your mum slapped her first and she just reacted?

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by AfroKnight: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
It's unforgivable. Okay, I need to forgive her and I will but I cannot get past that. The marriage has to end there.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
faith551:
Automatic divorce.
Since I was born, I've never talked back at my mum, not to think of to raise a hand.

You are just sentimental.

If my brothers wife slapped my mum for something she should not done, I won't call for her head.

Some mothers in law tend to take it too far all because they are your husband's mother. If my mum insulted my husband, I will ask her to go back to her husband's house and I expect my husband to either do the same or control the situation.

There is no excuse for treating a human being like shit. Be it a mother, mother in law, wife, husband etc

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
faith551:
Automatic divorce.

Why will she fear your mum? She should be her best friend sef.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nature8:
Hmm, I don’t know what to say sha.. But the way I see things, my ex might even do worst than slapping my mum one day..

Really...hmmm

She must be a very dangerous girl shocked
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
my wife can't never never never never never never never have the opportunity to slap my mother. so u know why? cos my mother is late. RIP mum

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
akike:

You are just sentimental.

If my brothers wife slapped my mum for something she should not done, I won't call for her head.

Some mothers in law tend to take it too far all because they are your husband's mother. If my mum insulted my husband, I will ask her to go back to her husband's house and I expect my husband to either do the same or control the situation.

There is no excuse for treating a human being like shit. Be it a mother, mother in law, wife, husband etc
so u mean If ur husband slaps ur Mum, u will jus talk it out?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rashe:
so u mean If ur husband slaps ur Mum, u will jus talk it out?

Yes, if she slapped him first.

He is my husband not hers

She is like a mother to him but not his mother

So?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by deyemia: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
I go enter bar, drink 5 big stout, find one mtn mast, climb am come ask God, "why me? you know say I no lyk this kain thing! "

3 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by ENIGMA24(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rashe:
There is dis Yoruba movie I watched 2day. It happened dat a wife & her mother-in-law were having a misunderstanding & d wife slapped d mother-in-law due 2 her hot temper. She later apologized anyway saying it was d work of d devil ...if u are d husband, what will be ur response?
This.matter is very simple....
If your wife slaps your mother, u slap her mother and grandmother, and her bestfriends mother too.....just keep slapping any mother related to d Mumu wife.....

4 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Slap my mother in-law??if even though she slaps me first I will turn the other cheek

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
That will be d last thing I will ever do....unto wetin nah
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by ENIGMA24(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Snowangel4:
That will be d last thing I will ever do....unto wetin nah
Beta pikin....wee u marry me

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by faith551(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
akike:

Why will she fear your mum? She should be her best friend sef.

Fear in the contest of my approach doesn't infer fear literally, it sort of goes with respect.
Btw if my mum should be her best friend as you rightly said, then why would she have the guts to raise her hand on her?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
faith551:

Fear in the contest of my approach doesn't infer fear literally, it sort of goes with respect

She can slap your mum if she slapped her first

If it happened in that context, she should be divorcing you instead. Because your mum have no right to slap her for whatever reason and if she could slap her then she must have married a wussy.

I don't think any sensible woman would want to be married to one.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Beta pikin....wee u marry me

Hehehe
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by BreezyCB(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
DIVORCE HER
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
What?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Diaries. / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Is Marital Infidelity Genetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.