Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset (13654 Views)

Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! / How To Remove Frp {factory Reset Protection} On All Samsung Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello friends my Tecno H5 just got bricked about some minutes ago and since that time i has been trying to do factory reset it only saying No Command and i tried Power and Volume Down unfortunately it indicated chinese language and i don't understand the language can someone tell me how to reset it ....i will be waiting for anyone that gonna help me Thanks for your reply
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
When it shows the android lying on its back, and it shows No Command,, just press The Power key,, volume up and down.. Alternate the keys,, you'll see the recovery menu, with the option to Factory Reset.. (This will wipe all the data on your phone.)
For navigating the recovery mode I think it's volume down to scroll down and volume up to select. (Might be wrong,, it's been long since I used an MTK device)
Good luck,
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Karmanaut:
When it shows the android lying on its back, and it shows No Command,, just press The Power key,, volume up and down.. Alternate the keys,, you'll see the recovery menu, with the option to Factory Reset.. (This will wipe all the data on your phone.)
For navigating the recovery mode I think it's volume down to scroll down and volume up to select. (Might be wrong,, it's been long since I used an MTK device)
Good luck,
I has tried too it still the same someone even told me that the ROM has spoiled
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Iamtosignno:
I has tried too it still the same someone even told me that the ROM has spoiled
What happens?
It doesn't get to recovery mode? Or doesn't boot after factory reset from recovery mode?
What exactly were you doing that the phone got bricked?
Did you take a backup?
Do you have the stock firmware for your device?
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

What happens?
It doesn't get to recovery mode? Or doesn't boot after factory reset from recovery mode?
What exactly were you doing that the phone got bricked?
Did you take a backup?
Do you have the stock firmware for your device?
i was trying to change the phone font size with font app so i was asked to reboot so that the font size would be change the phone fone size immediately it off when it on back the start up tone got stopped
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iamtosignno:
i was trying to change the phone font size with font app so i was asked to reboot so that the font size would be change the phone fone size immediately it off when it on back the start up tone got stopped
Can you boot into recovery?
Have you tried wiping data from recovery?
If you can't get into recovery and USB debugging was enabled, connect your phone to a PC with the ADB installed and type
 adb reboot recovery
in the command window.
Or you can search the forums for the stock firmware of your phone.
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

If you can't get into recovery and USB debugging was enabled, connect your phone to a PC with the ADB installed and type
 adb reboot recovery
in the command window.
Karmanaut:

adb reboot recovery
in the command window.
i wipe data in android system recovery <3e> after when it show the android symbol laying then i did reboot system now the phone would just start on and off instantly for like 10 times after doing so it will switch on normal and freeze again
Karmanaut:

adb reboot recovery
in the command window.
Karmanaut:

adb reboot recovery
in the command window.
i wipe data in android system recovery <3e> after when it show the android symbol laying then i did reboot system now the phone would just start on and off instantly for like 10 times after doing so it will switch on normal and freeze again the only problem is i didn't have to do that ADB task
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iamtosignno:
i wipe data in android system recovery <3e> after when it show the android symbol laying then i did reboot system now the phone would just start on and off instantly for like 10 times after doing so it will switch on normal and freeze again
Wipe data and cache again.
If it doesn't work then you have to flash the stock firmware.
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

Wipe data and cache again.
If it doesn't work then you have to flash the stock firmware.
I has also tried that would the flash of stock firmware work ?
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iamtosignno:
I has also tried that would the flash of stock firmware work ?
Yes, flashing stock firmware would take your phone back to how it was when it was bought, software-wise.
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

Yes, flashing stock firmware would take your phone back to how it was when it was bought, software-wise.
I appreciate your kindness toward me you have a generosity heart u make me have the hope that my phone will work again because my thought is it will not work again after i had undergo many procedures my friends gave am greatful thank you so much This my #Gratitude
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karmanaut:

I appreciate your kindness toward me you have a generosity heart u make me have the hope that my phone will work again because my thought is it will not work again after i had undergo many procedures my friends gave me am so greatful thank you so much This my #Gratitude

1 Like

Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iamtosignno:
I appreciate your kindness toward me you have a generosity heart u make me have the hope that my phone will work again because my thought is it will not work again after i had undergo many procedures my friends gave me am so greatful thank you so much This my #Gratitude
Glad I could help.
Download the stock firmware of your phone from here

The software you need and instructions are here
If you can't do it yourself, or you don't have a PC give it to a reputable phone engineer to help you (there are some on NL)
At least in case anything goes wrong you'll have someone to bkame....
Good luck.
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Karmanaut:

Glad I could help.
Download the stock firmware of your phone from here

The software you need and instructions are here
If you can't do it yourself, or you don't have a PC give it to a reputable phone engineer to help you (there are some on NL)
At least in case anything goes wrong you'll have someone to bkame....
Good luck.
The two url is saying 404 not found but will the stock firmware as the phone is not booting into working normal
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2015
jksxxxx:
WhatsApp me I have d Rom 09033365257
Thanks man for your partake app can't be send on whatsapp but i has add u sha
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Iamtosignno:
The two url is saying 404 not found but will the stock firmware as the phone is not booting into working normal
Download SP flash tool:
https://forum..com/thread-159.html
Download stock firmware:
https://forum..com/thread-311.html
(Quote my post, then copy the link from there,Nairaland won't post it.)
Or just Google "tecno h5 hov atek"
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Karmanaut:

Download SP flash tool:
https://forum..com/thread-159.html
Download stock firmware:
https://forum..com/thread-311.html
(Quote my post, then copy the link from there,Nairaland won't post it.)
Or just Google "tecno h5 hov atek"
I tried to download those two apps from website but are in vain
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Iamtosignno:
I tried to download those two apps from website but are in vain
You need to register in the forum and request for the files before you an download.
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Karmanaut:

You need to register in the forum and request for the files before you an download.
Thanks guy i has tried to register so many times it always says something like NAN least anyway do u have the idea of amount i would use to flash at phone engineer place
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Thanks guy i has tried to register so many times it always says something like NAN least anyway do u have the idea of amount i would use to flash at phone engineer place
At most #1,500.
Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Karmanaut:

At most #1,500.
Thanks for generosity behaviour toward i has flashed it and it's now working fine can u pls drop ur whatsapp i has some questions i want to ask you Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: My Tecno H5 Refuse To Do Factory Reset by Carlcaresophia: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Iamtosignno:
Hello friends my Tecno H5 just got bricked about some minutes ago and since that time i has been trying to do factory reset it only saying No Command and i tried Power and Volume Down unfortunately it indicated chinese language and i don't understand the language can someone tell me how to reset it ....i will be waiting for anyone that gonna help me Thanks for your reply
Hi! If you haven't rooted your phone, you can take it, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million / How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.