Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? (674 Views)

No 1 Best Adsense Alternative. / Best Adsense Alternative / Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers/publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? by Fredzy7(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hi I have been trying to monetize my site for some time now I do have a [url="http://freasmiles.tk"]blog[/url] but I kind of ran out of things to write about so I created a [url="http://naijawords.com"]Forum[/url] (Signature) since my first blog (no longer existing) I have been trying to apply for adsense but it says not enough content, now for this forum it approves first stage but when it gets to the second stage it says not enough content I have over a hundred pages each with sufficient contents (not counting the number of threads) I have a very mobile friendly version for the website but still I can't seem to get adsense to approve it I also applied for infolinks they said not approved for reasons they won't tell me, I also tried clicksor but the ads are like malicious software I tried kontera but you couldn't know if your site is perfectly setup or not as there is no way to confirm. the only one that I am currently using is BidVertiser which has a low CPC but can generate extra revenue as it pays for conversions I was told my problem is a privacy policy page with a link, my question ate,

1. is there any site approved by Google or any of these ad networks that don't have privacy policy page, give examples

2.does Google and other ad network reject forums if not give example of forums using

3.is there anyone that has used any of the above mentioned that can confirm their legitimacy (apart from adsense)

4. Does anyone use Kontera, if yes how did you setup

5. And is there any other ad network that works fine
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? by Mediatekroms: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
I have an adsense account for sale....for 7000 only...fully non-hosted.....contact 08143284218.....Face to face transaction is allowed
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? by Fredzy7(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is that a solution I have an adsense account or is there any difference
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? by Mediatekroms: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fredzy7:
Is that a solution I have an adsense account or is there any difference
If you cant get approved, and you have traffic, buy an adsense, put it in your site, and make your money

(1) (Reply)

Free Automated Newsletter System / Kindly Visit This Website...www.naijatalks.ml / Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.