Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know (675 Views)

Help: Google Is Not Crawling My Blog / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / 16 Facts You Don't Know About Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know by chiroking(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am just worried for three days now google stoped crawling my site for no reason i logged in to my webmasters tools and no report or message of warning was sent to me i just don't know what to do and because of that i lose visitors. Please if you have any solution to that please help.
Re: Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know by FincoApps(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
How are you sure Google is not crawling your website ?
chiroking:
Am just worried for three days now google stoped crawling my site for no reason i logged in to my webmasters tools and no report or message of warning was sent to me i just don't know what to do and because of that i lose visitors. Please if you have any solution to that please help.
Re: Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know by cheavroi(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Google or any web spider will crawl a website as long as

1. The website is online - so check your dns maybe it was down at that time

2. There is a directive not to crawl it - did you recently make any changes to your robots.txt file?
Re: Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know by FincoApps(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
And as long as the site has not been blacklisted from that search Engine
cheavroi:
Google or any web spider will crawl a website as long as

1. The website is online - so check your dns maybe it was down at that time

2. There is a directive not to crawl it - did you recently make any changes to your robots.txt file?

Re: Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2015
chiroking:

try using Attracta SEO Tools.

keep resubmitting your website every 24hrs, you should begin to see good results after a week but never stop resubmitting.

It happened to one of our customers and above was the solution that worked.

Regards.
Re: Google Stoped Crawling My Site For A Reason I Don't Know by chiroking(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Okk thanks for your advice let me try it

(1) (Reply)

Imagine !!!! / Get A Free 1YEAR .COM Domain Now / Facebook Profile Forsale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.