Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard (629 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by ganase2: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very nice one by Alibaba inspiring Dbanj to take his business to the next level of prosperity, thereby opening the eyes of young stars music is serious business with great merchandizing prospect and not just music!

Comedian Alibaba and musician D’Banj have so much in common. Both are top dogs in their respective necks of the entertainment jungle. While Ali Baba is acclaimed to be the king of all comedians in Nigeria, D’Banj is fancied as the most successful musician in Africa. So, the question why one would want to work for the other, has a bit of dead rat stink to it.

But going by Ali Baba’s Instagram’s post this morning, Friday, July 17th one may want to be tempted by the thought that D’Banj has the comedian on his payroll. Why? Because Ali Baba has been going round, marketing D’Banj’s Koko products like the Koko gari as he made clear in his tweet:

“I am a strong Supporter of Nigerian Brands. How many politicians bought this Koko Garri to give their supporters? But they gave imported rice abi? When Otunba Ghadaffi started his mobile toilets, people called him “Agbe po!!!” It wasn’t for long, others joined DMT to do what he was laughed at. I know that a few think what’s DBanj thinking to invest in Garri. Newsflash!!!! I bet you all that is a $30b market. I have told him to start promoting it in hotels and restaurants.

Wherever beans and moi-moi is served, there should be packs of Koko Garri as options to pap, dodo and yam. Trust me, you will see how it will grow. I think there should be a Garri soaking competition sef. The hamburger competitions we see on television don’t even have as much entertainment value… Round 1, Koko Garri and groundnuts, round 2, Koko Garri and coconut, round 3 Koko and Kilishi… Powered by Eva Water and Dangote sugar… Winner gets a Koko Garri distribution vehicle and a start up store!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ali-baba-turns-dbanjs-business-manager/
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by tymoti(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by boombay(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
vanquay dey vex oh!
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
When people go to Franve they to be more romantic kind caring nd mind THEIR F****** BUSINESS. All I see is madness undecided
boombay:
vanquay dey vex oh!
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by sentaljohn(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
who cares? as long as business is booming
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by boombay(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vanquay:
When people go to Franve they to be more romantic kind caring nd mind THEIR F****** BUSINESS. All I see is madness undecided
BTW you and IBU I don't know who is more dumb!undecided
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
boombay:

BTW you and IBU I don't know who is more dumb!undecided
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by kamair237(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Story Story......

Voices from d market.....
BBC
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
True alibaba is on d'banj payroll based on his tweets. Meanwhile....

... I'm jxt on my joint
Re: How Ali Baba Turns Dbanj's Business Manager - Vanguard by chiderablaze(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ex- NFL Player's Mistress Kidnaps Wife And Kills Her Before Committing Suicide / See What Kim K Said About Jlo's Dress / Blac Chyna Shares Se*xy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.