Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport (27856 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by nadirinamata: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Comedy pioneer Alibaba has taken to his Instagram page to react over the 49 million naira found at the Kaduna airport by the officials of EFCC, two days ago. He wrote,

'Some time ago, I wrote about how cash movement drove up the exchange rate of the dollar. I smiled when I saw this. Not because it is amusing, but because I know that bit by bit, we will get it right. Remember when there was no BVN, monies will leave government accounts and enter a non-government account and disappear.

No traces. But not anymore. In fact, you will be amazed at the number of abandoned accounts that people have refused to verify. They can not link those accounts to their BVN. Yawa will gas. So what have they resorted to? They have resorted to hiding the monies in soakaways, Graves and tombs, abandoned buildings, etc.

Trust me, if that money had been converted to dollars, one handbag or hand luggage is all it would have required. And again, do you know how much of such cash movement helicopters have done across the country? But instead of how to make laws to check all these, it's uniform of the CG of customs that is the problem. What laws have been made stem the onslaught of piracy and kidnapping? Or to check corruption.'

http://olasazzy.com/2017/03/16/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-n49m-found-at-kaduna-airport/

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by talkofnaija: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Okay. We've heard undecided
MEANWHILE
WATCH VIDEO OF BOY AND GIRL CAUGHT DOING IT IN CCTV FOOTAGE. >>>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/shame-boy-and-girl-caught-doing-it-in.html?m=1
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by FvckShiT(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2017
grin

Absolutely fůcking not

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by odiereke(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Absolutely true talk

14 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by modelsms(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
what did this guy study cos he seems to get sense

64 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Emycord: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Death by stonning sentence for corrupt officials is what we need

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Amberon: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
True.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2017
I'm sure the senators can't reason half the way Ali baba just reasoned.

25 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by alizma: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
God bless you. I was surprised to see the way our law makers carry the issue of uniform like say CG stole their primary school uniform and they want to confirm if that is what he now wears to office.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by psucc(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Not surprised! We always believe everything no matter how glaring and obvious such lies may be.

If this is not a game plan to set u someone, please kindly explain how a huge sum of money N49m could be dropped in the airport in sacks and no trace of the people conveying them there? Or there are no CCTV in the airport?

It is high time our government changes this game, we're almost losing hope(if any exists)

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by hosstringer: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2017
who lost it
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by wellmax(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
True talk Alibaba. I have always known that the basis of our economic crises is because our economy has always depended on corruption and illicit money. Huge funds get transferred from hand to hand without going through the financial system.
In my opinion, Buhari is on the right track, soon we will know our real economic strength.

14 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by wellmax(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm. Nice one from Alibaba
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Baba go and sit down and stop trying to be relevant dont bois pay yu submissions?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by burkingx(f): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2017
alizma:
God bless you. I was surprised to see the way our law makers carry the issue of uniform like say CG stole their primary school uniform and they want to confirm if that is what he now wears to office.
ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by islandmoon: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
He didnt mention Fulani herdmen being use as bullion van , those guys can carry anything for you, ranging from drugs, cannabis and weapon! even dollars, nobody checkmate them cos they only do it for their tribemen. Top secret wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by onos1979(f): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
psucc:
Not surprised! We always believe everything no matter how glaring and obvious such lies may be.

If this is not a game plan to set u someone, please kindly explain how a huge sum of money N49m could be dropped in the airport in sacks and no trace of the people conveying them there? Or there are no CCTV in the airport?

It is high time our government changes this game, we're almost losing hope(if any exists)
Nigeria Airport get cctv?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Bgorgeous: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks to the kinds of men and women we voted to make our laws, but l am very hopeful come 2019 the number of mediocre s will reduce in that upper chambers

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by oyindare(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Qmerit(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=psucc post=54638383]Not surprised! We always believe everything no matter how glaring and obvious such lies may be.

If this is not a game plan to set u someone, please kindly explain how a huge sum of money N49m could be dropped in the airport in sacks and no trace of the people conveying [s]them there? Or there are no CCTV in the airport?

It is high time our government changes this [/s]
[left]game, we're almost losing hope(if any exists)[/quote][/
s][/left]

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by PetrePan(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Fear don grip person wey get am..kikiki

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by godfatherx: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2017
nadirinamata:

But instead of how to make laws to check all these, it's uniform of the CG of customs that is the problem.
God bless you Alibaba

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Adeoba10(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
amiablesystems:
Baba go and sit down and stop trying to be relevant dont bois pay yu submissions?
Thank God, i finally found him, You are the one competing with my Dog... And am sure Bingo get brain pass you...

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Every reasonable Nigerian wonder "what reasonable law have they passed " Other than show of cars, designer clothes, shoes, watches bla bla bla.

Just yesterday Dino was showing us another car in addition to the fleet of cars he has.

Then you begin to wonder, do they really know what their job description is all about Or is this all a joke to them

Ali Baba you have said it all though I don't encourage disobedience on the part of the custom boss but our Senate's needs to man-up and sit-up!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by yemmight(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Good talk, excellence observation. Our people in the chambers are busy disqualifying Magu for his good work. I know one day, one day. It shall be well with this country called NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by Lakebeyin(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
I always say these "you've got money eaters and not government".. All the care about is there pocket and them families.. Bleep 9ja politicians.. IYALAYA YIN OO

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by seyigiggle: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
his write up makes sense till he mentioned Custom

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
I blame the current CBN governor for not nipping in the bud all these things before it got to this level. Now he's doing damage control. angry

nadirinamata:
Comedy pioneer Alibaba has taken to his Instagram page to react over the 49 million naira found at the Kaduna airport by the officials of EFCC, two days ago. He wrote,

'Some time ago, I wrote about how cash movement drove up the exchange rate of the dollar. I smiled when I saw this. Not because it is amusing, but because I know that bit by bit, we will get it right. Remember when there was no BVN, monies will leave government accounts and enter a non-government account and disappear.

No traces. But not anymore. In fact, you will be amazed at the number of abandoned accounts that people have refused to verify. They can not link those accounts to their BVN. Yawa will gas. So what have they resorted to? They have resorted to hiding the monies in soakaways, Graves and tombs, abandoned buildings, etc.

Trust me, if that money had been converted to dollars, one handbag or hand luggage is all it would have required. And again, do you know how much of such cash movement helicopters have done across the country? But instead of how to make laws to check all these, it's uniform of the CG of customs that is the problem. What laws have been made stem the onslaught of piracy and kidnapping? Or to check corruption.'

http://olasazzy.com/2017/03/16/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-n49m-found-at-kaduna-airport/
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by drsugar: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
I was thinking about colonialism and slave trade today and I felt we actually deserved them.

Who invented the toothbrush and toothpaste you used this morning. Your grandfathers were using sticks and woods to brush before.

HOW MANY PROBLEMS HAVE WE SOLVED AS BLACK PEOPLE, HOW MANY THINGS HAVE WE INVENTED?

EVEN THOUGH ANCIENT CIVILISATION of EGYPT was IN AFRICA, THEY WERE NOT BLACKS!

Look at electricity. A black man could not discover that but a white man did.

Look and the mobile phones, microwave, TV, radio, automobiles and so on.

The Democracy we are practising, the white man even invented it yet our democratic leaders are still behaving like animals and proving to the world that a black man reasons like an animal.

Imagine someone who will die one day digging graves to bury billions of naira meant for the masses ; is that not madness or animalistic?

Look at our leaders, they think they are smart by embezzling our collective money not knowing they are being seen by their friends in developed world has animals.

My summary is just that based on the achievements of humanity so far, the black race has failed in many ways.

We will only get get better when we see ourselves for who we are and strife to improve and achieve, but until then, we remain an inferior and exploited race.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by MVLOX(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Dis truth clear like original Eva water
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport by sugarbelly: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Throwback Photo Of Jaywon And 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.