Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous (867 Views)

Download Music: Sound Sultan Ft. Daddy Showkey, Baba Fryo, Marvelous Benji, Afri / {music} Sound Sultan Ft Patoranking- Dem Laugh When U Laugh / Do You Need Lyrics That Will Make You Famous But Don't Know How To Write Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous by teddyrain(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello guys, what we do not know is that the American music industry is noticing Africa as a place to invest in music. credits to the likes of Wiz-kid for projecting Afro beats to the world. I am an American music scout based in North Hollywood, in Los Angeles, California. I am looking for unique music artistes or a band with great talents, and great personality. If you know that you have what it takes to be in the international music industry, then maybe we can make you achieve your dreams, and give you that international recognition. GENRES; Rnb, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Afro-beats, Funk, Jazz. we have worked with great artistes like J Cole, Bruno mars, BoB and so on. contact my office hotline on +1 239-300-7107. or send me an email and also check out our web link Http://premierar.wix.com/artist-development

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
follow this thread and listen to airforce1 beef track here

www.nairaland.com/2460997/new-song-lol- finally-airforce1#36017349
Re: Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous by Teeboy22(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
teddyrain:
Hello guys, what we do not know is that the American music industry is noticing Africa as a place to invest in music. credits to the likes of Wiz-kid for projecting Afro beats to the world. I am an American music scout based in North Hollywood, in Los Angeles, California. I am looking for unique music artistes or a band with great talents, and great personality. If you know that you have what it takes to be in the international music industry, then maybe we can make you achieve your dreams, and give you that international recognition. GENRES; Rnb, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Afro-beats, Funk, Jazz. we have worked with great artistes like J Cole, Bruno mars, BoB and so on. contact my office hotline on +1 239-300-7107. or send me an email and also check out our web link Http://premierar.wix.com/artist-development

www.nairaland.com/2460905/upcoming-artiste-here-opportunity
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous by theMusicNerd(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
teddyrain:

I'm more of a producer and songwriter, the background man, the timbaland, ryan tedder, the american dream, dr. Luke... Kinda guy. U guyz need my sound? BBM 28ADE9F3, whatsApp 08179797208
Re: Do You Have A Unique Music Sound? Let Us Make You Famous by Chanchit: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Teddyrain, check out this rock track in this link. https://www.hulkshare.com/bosunofficial/01-dont-you-dare

(1) (Reply)

Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost / [full Album Download] Olamide - Eyan Mayweather / Should Orezi Apologize To Enugu Girls For His Reggae Blues Lyrics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.